We are looking for a dynamic hands-on full-stack Software Engineering Team Lead – someone who can lead a small team of software engineers as well as perform as an individual contributor.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide hands-on technical leadership in the development team.
- Drive the implementation of development activities, both individually and as the technical lead of a small team of developers.
- Mentor and develop team members, provide constructive feedback on design and code quality and build an inclusive culture with high performing team.
- Collaborating with Product Managers/Architects on establishing requirements and overall design
- Collaborating with management to develop overall project schedules while providing accurate development estimates and identification/mitigation of project risks
- Ensuring quality through code reviews and other tools such as peer programming with other team members
- Code repositories and other assets management and product documentation
- Consultation to other departments for the creation of training or other go-to-market materials
- Provide management with key feedback and assistance for personnel evaluations and development plans
- Research into new tools, techniques, and best practices + facilitating knowledge sharing within the team
- Previous experience leading development teams is a plus.
- Application of agile development processes in a leadership capacity.
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, Xamarin forms.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Ability to manage large scale mobile/web/database application.
- Should have working knowledge of using a latest development tools and techniques.
- Must have good problem solving and analysis skills.
- Team-player with strong communication & collaboration skills.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related degree program.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- At least 5 years of IT industry experience is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $60.00 /hour
- xamarin forms: 5 years (Required)
- .NET: 5 years (Required)
- asp.net core: 2 years (Required)
- c#: 5 years (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday