Senior Network Engineer
£350 - £400 a day
Are you a Senior Network Engineer with experience in Cisco and Nokia platforms?
IO Associates are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join a global organisation on a 6-month contract to design, plan and implement layer 2 and layer 3 IPVPN solutions for customers.
* Experience with dealing with escalations.
* Effectively escalates issues and opportunities to line manager
* Taking ownership of queries and managing through to a prompt resolution
* Liaise with colleagues to ensure best practice and continual improvement in delivery of service to the business
* Establishes productive relationships and networks at an operational level to build and maintain customer relationships Technical experience
* A thorough knowledge of telecommunication standards and best practices within a technical provisioning role.
* Routing protocols and technologies, to include, but not limited to, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, NAT, DHCP, MPLS, DMVPN, VRF-lite, IPSEC and GRE tunneling. A detailed and in-depth knowledge of Quality of Service both 2 tier and 3 tier.
* Configuration of Cisco 877, 887, 1841, 1921, 2951, 3945 and ASR model routers and all legacy devices that remain on a customer network.
* Configuring Alcatel 6250 / 6850 switches, adding NNI and UNI services, creating interfaces to test across the layer 3 and changing port settings.
* Advanced knowledge of circuit provisioning, testing and troubleshooting.
* Good knowledge of TDM and WDM
If you're interested apply now or contact Jennifer on 01173328100