Senior Network Engineer
£350 - £400 a day
Are you a Senior Network Engineer with experience in Cisco and Nokia platforms?
IO Associates are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join a global organisation on a 6-month contract to design, plan and implement layer 2 and layer 3 IPVPN solutions for customers.
* Experience with dealing with escalations.
* Effectively escalates issues and opportunities to line manager
* Taking ownership of queries and managing through to a prompt resolution
* Liaise with colleagues to ensure best practice and continual improvement in delivery of service to the business
* Establishes productive relationships and networks at an operational level to build and maintain customer relationships Technical experience
* A thorough knowledge of telecommunication standards and best practices within a technical provisioning role.
* Routing protocols and technologies, to include, but not limited to, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, NAT, DHCP, MPLS, DMVPN, VRF-lite, IPSEC and GRE tunneling. A detailed and in-depth knowledge of Quality of Service both 2 tier and 3 tier.
* Configuration of Cisco 877, 887, 1841, 1921, 2951, 3945 and ASR model routers and all legacy devices that remain on a customer network.
* Configuring Alcatel 6250 / 6850 switches, adding NNI and UNI services, creating interfaces to test across the layer 3 and changing port settings.
* Advanced knowledge of circuit provisioning, testing and troubleshooting.
* Good knowledge of TDM and WDM
If you're interested apply now or contact Jennifer on 01173328100
Requisition Number: 78155
Sr Network Operations Engineer – Route/Switch/MPLS - Contract
As a Sr. Network Operations Engineer, you will enter a high-energy and tech savvy world. We are looking for professionals who have exceptional interpersonal skills, are client focused, and have a proven track record of delivering best in class networking solutions. Successful Engineers are able to adapt quickly to changing technical and professional environments.
Insight is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about emerging technologies and excited about the opportunity to work for industry-leading organizations!
We are looking for candidates who are internally motivated who solve problems instead of getting stopped by them.
This is a solutions delivery focused role.
This is a 12 month Contract role supporting a specific Insight project with a large customer. There is potential to convert to an FTE for the right candidates.
What you'll do in this project:
What you'll do at Insight:
What you'll need to join Insight:
Additional Considerations for potential FTE conversion
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology SolutionsTM and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Florida (US-FL) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote; US - Alpharetta, GA; US - Atlanta, GA; US - Charlotte, NC; US - Cincinnati, OH; US - Dayton, OH; US - Jacksonville, FL; US - Lake Wales, FL; US - Miami, FL; US - Nashville, TN; US - Orlando, FL; US - Raleigh, NC; US - Tampa, FL ||