This nationwide industry leader has an immediate 6-12 month contract opportunity (with strong chance for extension) in Dallas-Ft. Worth for a Network Engineer. Will be working remotely from home but must be able to go into the Irving, TX office during the week as needed. Will be working with a team of Senior Network Engineers and will be responsible for providing reactive support to nationwide locations leveraging experience with Cisco Routers/Networking and Juniper Switches/Routers/Firewalls.
This position requires:
FYI For Your Information, Inc. is one of the fastest growing and most successful woman-owned Federal contractors in the country. We have won awards for being a Great Place to Work and continue to make ground-breaking advancements. We focus on career development and promotion people are the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you're in the right place!
FYI For Your Information, Inc., is a Woman-Owned Small Business GSA schedule vendor that is a premier provider of Human Capital, Training, and Information Technology services.
FYI attributes this capacity to deliver quality services to many factors, including FYI's in-house recruiters, senior HR professionals, corporate administrative staff, and agile, committed management resources. FYI's focus on the national, regional and local requirements of its customers, and a corporate organizational structure with sufficient depth of skills and authority to deploy and manage scalable teams, allows FYI to be responsive to the real-time needs of our Federal clients.
FYI's Benefits/Incentives: What is in it for you?
FYI is building a team of Customer Support Engineers, who will be based out of Washington, DC. They will be a member of a team that works directly with our customers via phone and e-mail to respond to and resolve their service-related issues. This position requires an individual with good verbal and written communication skills, who is self-motivated and is able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
" Answer incoming phone calls from customers on their Layer 1, 2, and 3 services. " Work with customers via phone and e-mail to identify and resolve their service-related issues.
" Clearly document all steps taken to identify and resolve a customer reported issue.
" Manage a queue of customer-created tickets, ensuring that customers are updated with their status and progress is being made towards resolving their issue.
" Work with and coordinate effectively with all members of the Customer Support team, other teams, as well as vendors in order to ensure swift resolution of customer issues.
" Ability to work professionally with customers, vendors, and internal groups under all circumstances.
" Manage customer expectations and escalation and de-escalate the situation as necessary. " Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
" The ideal candidate must possess a B.S. degree in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications/training, or work experience.
" Cisco equipment experience and certifications (CCNA) will be highly valued.
" Strong technical knowledge in the area of networking (TCP/IP), IP protocols (BGP, IGP, OSPF, IS-IS, MPLS...), IP addressing, DNS's and IP-VPN's is desired.
" Strong problem solving skills.
" Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
" Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service to Customers.
" Must excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are required for success.
" Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
" Reliable employment history with strong attendance and punctuality records.
" Availability to work on a shift including one Weekend day. (Flexibility a MUST).
This position is located in Washington, DC Headquarters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Senior Network Engineer
£350 - £400 a day
Are you a Senior Network Engineer with experience in Cisco and Nokia platforms?
IO Associates are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join a global organisation on a 6-month contract to design, plan and implement layer 2 and layer 3 IPVPN solutions for customers.
* Experience with dealing with escalations.
* Effectively escalates issues and opportunities to line manager
* Taking ownership of queries and managing through to a prompt resolution
* Liaise with colleagues to ensure best practice and continual improvement in delivery of service to the business
* Establishes productive relationships and networks at an operational level to build and maintain customer relationships Technical experience
* A thorough knowledge of telecommunication standards and best practices within a technical provisioning role.
* Routing protocols and technologies, to include, but not limited to, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, NAT, DHCP, MPLS, DMVPN, VRF-lite, IPSEC and GRE tunneling. A detailed and in-depth knowledge of Quality of Service both 2 tier and 3 tier.
* Configuration of Cisco 877, 887, 1841, 1921, 2951, 3945 and ASR model routers and all legacy devices that remain on a customer network.
* Configuring Alcatel 6250 / 6850 switches, adding NNI and UNI services, creating interfaces to test across the layer 3 and changing port settings.
* Advanced knowledge of circuit provisioning, testing and troubleshooting.
* Good knowledge of TDM and WDM
If you're interested apply now or contact Jennifer on 01173328100
Devops Network Engineer - Remote working but must be based in the Netherlands
The Focus of this assignment will be on IP and Huawei Core and therefore understanding and experience in these domains is a pre.
Mobile Core Data domain: Hands-on Experience in Huawei Evolved Packet Core Solution Design, Test and Implementation required
* Data (Internet/MOO)
* Voice (VoLTE/CSFB/SMS/112)
* Priority Data(PTT, VAS, PCC, QoS)
* IoT (LTEM, NB-IOT, M2M)
* NL-Alert 4G CBC
* Transport Security for mobile network. Excellent level of understanding of 3GPP technical specifications (TS 23.060, TS 23.401, TS 23.501, TS 23.502) related to mobile core network services and functions
* 2/3G (SGSN/GGSN/PCRF)
* 4G/5G NSA(MME/PCRF/ePDG/SGW/PGW)
* Excellent IP Transport network experience, especially in Service Provider network.
* Routing and Switching (VLAN, OSPF, BGP/MPLS)
* DevOps mindset
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.