- Under broad supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies & debugs computer software. Researches & analyzes program or systems problems & develops program documentation. Translates business requirements into development activities in secure & maintainable
- Reporting to the Manager, Application Support and Development the selected applicant's responsibilities include working with the defined project team to design, develop and test software.
- Using Oracle PL/SQL in a web environment this team member will be focused on developing, deploying and maintaining database applications and data messaging processes to support the goals of the project.
- Candidate will be able to work with a diverse project team, and work in a highly visible and changing project environment with aggressive timelines.
- Under broad supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies and debugs computer software. Researches and analyzes program or systems problems and develops program documentation. Translates business requirements into development activities in secure and maintainable code.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with coursework in computer science or management information systems AND Six years of related experience.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, engineering, business administration or related field from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years' experience with Oracle Database versions 10g, and 12c.
- 5+ years Oracle PL/SQL programming skills
- Experience with Quest Software SQL Navigator or similar development tools.
- 5+ years' experience with full project lifecycle experience in implementing web based systems
- Proficient in analyzing information thoroughly and effectively to determine the impact of technical platform changes, changing customer requirements a
- Previous experience with integration with legacy and up and coming technologies.
- 5+ years' work experience with a relational database system such as Oracle 10g or 12c and SQL Server
- Expert understanding of Oracle PL/SQL
- Use of advanced SQL for querying database to filter for desired dataset.
- Knowledge of other 3G languages a plus.
- Able to master new technologies to complete complex application development.
- Excellent debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Job Type: Contract
- Oracle 10g and 12c: 5 years (Preferred)
- 1 year