We have an exciting new Senior Full Stack Developer vacancy for a leading Global FTSE 100 who are based in Central London and one of the worlds leaders in the commodities markets.
Role & Responsibilities:
You will have a passion for technology and a desire to develop your technical knowledge and experience along the way. You will be involved in the full software development lifecycle and work with the latest cutting-edge technologies. You will also be working to Agile development methods; therefore, you must have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• .NET Core
• Angular 4 + (Working on Angular 6/7)
• Micro services Architecture
• Relational Database Design
• Finance or Commodities experience
•£600 - £700 per day
• 6 month rolling contract.
Senior Full Stack .NET Developer - Commodities - (£600 - £700 Per Day) - (Remote Working Available)
Required work experience: more than 6 years
Full time, remote work
TradeTheNews.com - financial news analysis company, invites 2-3 new employees. Majority of people in our team speak two languages: Russian and English. That is a good opportunity to improve your skills of working on the challenging projects.
Note: You will work directly with the company founder and his engineering team. The company works 24 hours/6 days a week and provide services to clients based in more than 100 countries all over the world. We are able to adjust to your working schedule, if will find a right candidate. You will work using the most modern technologies making outstanding and significant things for our grateful clients; you're going to cooperate with energetic, smart and goal-seeking technical specialists. Opportunity to work during the whole project life cycle.
- Experience in web development, including ASP.NET MVC and Webapi;
- Experience with modern HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of Typescript;
- Experience with ReactJS;
- Experience with web real-time pushing technologies like websocket, SignalR.
- Professional development experience with .Net and C# language
- Experience with relational database design and development (SQL, MSSQL)
- 3 + years of web-development
- EDUCATION: Degree of computer science / higher mathematics or other natural science preferred, Master or PHD degree is welcomed.
- Fluent oral and written English is obligatory
- Work in the group on a global level.
- You should be responsible, passionate and active person, who wants to be a part of an elite team in creation new solutions to change and reinvent the way the world works.