Selenium Master LLC is currently seeking multiple Software Test Automation Engineers for awarded projects in HealthCare and Social Service Finance Management fields.
Job Type: 12 Month Contract. Contract will extend as the project progresses.
Location: Baltimore, MD (Qualified candidate can work remotely)
Skills and Experiences We Look For:
- 3 to 5 plus year of experiences in Quality Assurance manual testing and automation;
- Experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, and regression testing;
- Are comfortable configuring windows and linux server for web applications;
- Are comfortable with Unix commands, experience writing shell scripts;
- Expertise with Performance Testing using Apache JMeter;
- Prior experience with Java Selenium Webdriver with Cucumber framework;
- Knowledge of Amazon EC2 instance cloud server access and configuration;
- Proven knowledge in SQL query writing for test data insertion and validation;
- Have domain knowledge in HealthCare and Social Service Finance Management application testing;
- Have knowledge in software version control applications like Git and SVN.
- Computer science degree is a plus;
Send your latest resume to Services@SeleniumMaster.Com ; Selenium Master LLC will contact qualified candidates for telephone interview and onsite technical screening. Thanks for submitting your resume.