- At least 10 years of documented automation testing experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Automation Testing Tools (such as Selenium WebDriver, JMeter)
- Experience with BDD (Behavior Driven Development) Cucumber
- Experience with Java Programming Language
- Experience with SQL and Database/Backend testing
- Experience web services / API testing (REST and SOAPUI)
- Experience with implementing and executing Load and Performance Testing
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with continuous integration tool (Jenkins)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
- Ability to manage multiple task assignments.
- Pega experience (nice to have)
- Experience using Azure DevOPS (Formerly VSTS)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience improving automated test coverage for existing applications.
- Experience across diverse technology stacks including COTS and custom software.
- Familiarity with standards and best practices for ensuring accessibility (i.e. WCAG and 508)
BS in Computer Science or related field
10+ years of experience
7+ years working an agile development environment
TOP 3 QUALIFICATIONS/SCREENING QUESTIONS:
- Contract Requires US Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Agency specific Public Trust clearance--DOJ OJP Public Trust Required by the contract--must be completed before start date.
- Candidates do not need to have the Public Trust before being considered.
a) Communication skills (this is very much customer facing role)
b) Technical skills (person should have exposure to multiple automation testing tools).
c) Ability to manage large testing team members who are part of different agile teams while not afraid to get their hands dirty when needed.
1st phone technical screening with single interviewer, 2nd with panel interview with program management team, and a possible 3rd interview.
US Citizenship Required
Security Clearance Status:
Public Trust Required:
PT Required Completed Before Start Date - Estimated time of PT completion could be about 2-4 weeks, depending on each candidates number of jobs, residences, etc. Candidates are not required to have had a Public Trust before.
Primary location is NW, Washington DC. However, due to COVID at first the position will allow for 100% remote work. Once the COVID situation improves enough to go back to the office, the candidate will report to the DC location with 1 day remote (Fridays). All candidates should assume, sometime in the future (near or far, nobody knows) to be required to report in person to work from the DC office 4 days out of 5.