Linux, Liverpool, £450-550 per day, Devops, 3-6 month contract
Are you looking for a new contract opportunity? If the answer is yes, READ ON, if it’s no, definitely READ ON:
A Liverpool based company that uses biometric technology is looking for a Devops Engineer who has LINUX experience amongst all the usual Devops fundamentals. You will contribute to the growth of the team, either demonstrating or simply improving your ability to enhance other people’s skill sets, add value to a business and leave it in a stronger position than when you came in; making you an invaluable asset to any company moving forward. You will make a tangible impact, being a significant part of the process and thus improve your saleability as a contractor or value as a permanent employee for future endeavours.
Your Technical Expertise:
- A strong understanding of the Linux user space.
- Experience configuring and managing Linux servers
- Knowledge of Scripting using Bash, Shell, Python or Ruby.
- Understanding of configuration management tools; Terrafrom, preferably Ansible but otherwise Chef and Puppet.
- Building deployment pipelines using CI/CD tools. (Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, .. )
- Familiarity working with one or more of Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
- Containerisation tools - Kubernetes or Docker.
- Comfortable working in an Agile Environment.
- Healthy Day Rate - £450-550
- Hot Tech - Kubernetes as one example
- Increasing your market value and brand as an individual business by improving the company’s way of working and being an integral part of the team during your contract.
- Flexibility - optional remote working 1-2 days a week.
Understandably you’ll want to discuss this further or apply for the role so please drop me an email at George.Cooper@ opusrs.com or give me a call on 01615370993.
Devops, 3-6 month contract, Linux, £450-550, Liverpool