Job Title: WordPress / Full Stack Developer
Reports to: Senior Developer
Principal Customers: Marketing and project teams
Pay Rate: £300 -£350 p/d
Must have MOD SC security clearance
As a WordPress / Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for the build a new corporate website on a WordPress platform and support on-going developments to the site through an Agile development methodology
- Development, deployment and testing of a new corporate website on a WordPress platform based on documented requirements and design
- Development of a shared platform / templates to host microsites
- On-going development and improvements to the platform based on an Agile development methodology
- Maintaining source control for development assets within ALM system
- Development on other CMS / web platforms
- Providing peer review / cover as part of the wider development team
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to achieve project goals
You will be developing on both the back-end and front end (HDML, SASS)
- Good experience in WordPress development including:
- Experience of using Gutenberg
- Installation and configuration of WordPress plugins
- Incorporating all necessary HTML and CSS into WordPress themes, templates and additional PHP and HTML pages
- WordPress development including theme and individual template development, plugin tweaks, new feature development
- PHP, MySQL, Apache
- Strong debugging skills
- Proven ability to organise work, prioritise tasks and deliver results within tight time-frames
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- High degree of flexibility, versatility, and self-motivation
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Creative approach to solving problems
- Experience in other development languages e.g. Microsoft .net
- Experience in UX design
- Experience working to Agile development methodologies
- Advantage if you have REACT experience
If you would like to apply for the above position please contact Nicola Beattie at Gosport Berry Recruitment 02394-217940Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Remote WordPress contract jobs
Pearson Frank are currently recruiting for another WordPress Web Developer. If you are a WordPress Web Developer seeking to continue your career in Manchester then this is the position for you. This is a fantastic opportunity for both remote and onsite developers to work on various project's on a 3-6 month contract. My client is willing to offer the successful WordPress Developer £200-£300 per day based on experience.
My client is very keen to speak to creative, innovative & passionate Web Developers. We need a freelance developer used to working on backend and front end projects. They will assist with customisation and development of existing Wordpress website. In particular, building a php template page to replicate our existing content pages with the aim of increasing site speed.
- 3 years Opensource Experience (WordPress, Shopfiy, Magento)
- 3 years PHP Experience
Why Join the Team?
- Opportunity to work on numerous projects
- Option to work remotely
- Work with some hugely influential clients on the market
Or email me your CV: email@example.com
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
Software Developer – Remote
Part Time - Contract
- A top client within the Derbyshire area is looking for a Software Developer with strong experience in ASP.Net, VB.Net and Wordpress to join them on a 6-month project, with the potential to extend.
- This is a remote role, with the candidate required to visit their office once a week initially. The contract is based over 20 hours a week, 9-1:30 but different hours can be negotiated, with the possibility to work additional hours.
- The hour/day rate is negotiable dependent on experience.
The successful Software Developer will have the following skills:
- Knowledge of Windows, Networks and Firewalls to support the development of mobile and web applications
This is a great opportunity for a Software Developer looking for flexible and remote working. If you are a Software Developer available for an immediate start, please apply now with your latest CV or call Elliot at Premier Group.
The time has never been better to get on board with one of the Capital's fastest growing Digital Agencies! With plenty of projects in the pipeline for the year, you will have exposure to multiple tech stacks throughout this long term contract.
To work as a Front End Developer for client you will need to demonstrate not just pure development skills, but also a constant hunger for new technologies.
You will have strong, demonstrable experience with the following:
- Abililty to visit the office in Belfast occasionally
- 3rd party API integration
- UX / UI experience
Even if you don't have all of these skills, I would still like to hear from you!
If you believe you meet the requirements for the role apply now! The client is eager to fill the positions as soon as possible so to avoid missing out on this brilliant opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 233 5302.
Rate: £200-£275 per day
Length: 3-6 months
Location: Remote / Belfast
Currently working alongside one of the largest agencies in Belfast who are looking for a Web Developer to join their team on a contract-basis for multiple upcoming web development/design projects. You will be working alongside the existing development team supporting the existing client base alongside working on new business. You will be taking lead from the lead and senior developers along with attending some client meetings when you are in Belfast!
- WordPress experience
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors (e.g SASS)
- Proven experience in responsive development
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work independently & within a team
- Ability to follow a brief & manage time effectively
What would be ideal to have:
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks (e.g Foundation or Bootstrap)
- Experience developing with PHP frameworks (e.g Laravel)
- Understanding of UI & UX principals
- Experience using popular CMS platforms
- Working with 3rd party API's
- Version control system knowledge
- Magento experience
Email your CV directly to: email@example.com or call directly on: 0191 223 5341 (2224)
I have an exciting new opportunity for a React Developer to work with a small digital team within a market-leading Creative Agency based in Central London.
The organisations they have worked with include: Coca Cola, Nurofen, Birds Eye, Pregnacare & Gaviscon
- React Developer
- Full-Stack WordPress Theme & Plug-In Development
- Working experience of headless WordPress
- Working Development Knowledge of HTML5, Sass, PHP & React JS
- Exposure/ Experience within creative digital products
- 3 Months
- £300 - £350 per day (subject to experience)
- Must be on-site initially (Central London)
- Potential for some REMOTE working days
If you feel as though this role matches your skill set or if you have any other queries I will be happy to answer them, contact me at any time for a chat.
Alternatively, send across your updated CV and a short message and I will be in touch.
WordPress Developer - Semi-Remote - £200+ P/Day
My client is recruiting an innovative WordPress Web Developer that has the ability to work on both frontend and backend projects. Starting with a minimum 6 month contract and upwards of £200 per day.
My client is looking for a dynamic PHP developer with experience with WordPress, that wants to be a part of a fast growing company with the opportunity to build their own portfolio by working with some major projects. The successful candidate will assist with customisation and development of existing WordPress sites.
The ideal Candidate will possess;
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience in PHP
- Experience in Frontend Web development.
Short and sweet… Interested? Roles like this fill up fast contact me on the below info to fast track your application.
Call me to discuss: 01912613376
Email me via: J.Mcpherson@Pearsonfrank.com
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for JAVA, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs are.