Hello, Full-Stack Developers!Our client is a leading agency who works with some well-known healthcare brands.
All freelancers work remotely and they require some support ASAP.
- Extensive experience in PHP and frameworks such as Laravel.
- Ideally, you'll be fluent in source control such as Git & other source control management tools.
- Have a solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and solutions
- Strong experience with Mobile First Development / Responsive Web Development
Every day you could be:
- Developing and testing reusable code using available frameworks & libraries
- Designing front and back end applications whilst continuously collaborating with designers
- Hand coding web and mobile-based web applications
- Automate build process using Grunt or Gulp
- Create and follow technical specifications
- Integrate code with other technologies such as REST Web services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs
- Comfortable with Test-Driven Design and Agile software methodologies
- Build SQL and design databases
- Experience working with REST service and 3rd party APIs using AJAX / JSON
- A familiar working way around Sketch, Photoshop or Illustrator
You should be 5 years into a developer career particularly in Front End Application Development.Ideally, you should also be experienced working on large marketing websites.
This contract is to start ASAP for 2 months with possible extension.
We're currently working with a superb digital agency who requires 2 UK based Salesforce developers; a Salesforce Technical Architect & a Salesforce Developer.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Salesforce platform development
- Creation force.com applications using Lightning Component Framework, Apex Classes/controllers & triggers, SOQL, SOSL, VisualForce and Salesforce APIs
- Have experience with DevOps and exposure to Git/Gitlab and ongoing integration
- Work with Agile development methodology as well as Scrum & Kanban
- Experience defining and working with scalable, resilient and secure systems
- Constantly learning about the latest trends and technologies
Desirable technical skills:
- Exposure to Lightning Web Components
- Lightning Design System & CSS customisation
- Experience using DevOps using Salesforce CLI /Salesforce DX
- REST web services and 3rd party APIs using AJAX / JSON
- Experience with Community Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Certification in Platform Developer 1 & App Builder (not essential)
Day to day duties:
- Translate creative designs into UI prototypes using Lightning component framework, HTML & CSS
- Develop force.com applications using Salesforce platform, Lightning Component frameworks, APEX classes, Triggers and Visualforce
-Follow and create a technical specification
- Integrate code with other technologies such as REST Web Services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs
- Work with a team of technical specialists to clarify and break down the complexity of the project into tangible workable stories
- Collaborate across teams to drive the implementation of new features and resolve operational issues
Ideally, you'll have 3+ years of commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer. This contract is to start immediately for up to 5-6 months.
If you're available and interested in working on innovative technical projects then get applying!
We're working with an innovative digital agency who require the support of two experienced Salesforce Developers. If you're a natural problem solvers looking for ways to help a creative team bring their ideas to life, then check out this UK remote working role:
- Design and develop force.com applications using the Salesforce platform, including
lightning components, APEX classes, Triggers, and Visualforce
- Follow and create technical specifications
- Integrate code with other technologies such as REST Web Services, CMS / Commerce
systems, 3rd party APIs
- Work with Technical Specialist, clarifying and breaking down complexity into tangible
- Collaborate across teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve
- You'll have strong knowledge on Salesforce platform, development practices in Force.com
application, including Apex Classes / Controllers, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, VisualForce,
Lightning Components and Salesforce APIs
- Be fluent in source control, such as Git or other source code management tools
- Familiar with agile development methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
- Be in the know of the latest trends and technologies, and is passionate about creating immersive
- Experience defining and working with scalable, resilient and secure systems
This is a fantastic client who offers remote working to UK based developers. For further details, please apply and let's discuss!
Rate: £200-£275 per day
Length: 3-6 months
Location: Remote / Belfast
Currently working alongside one of the largest agencies in Belfast who are looking for a Web Developer to join their team on a contract-basis for multiple upcoming web development/design projects. You will be working alongside the existing development team supporting the existing client base alongside working on new business. You will be taking lead from the lead and senior developers along with attending some client meetings when you are in Belfast!
- WordPress experience
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors (e.g SASS)
- Proven experience in responsive development
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work independently & within a team
- Ability to follow a brief & manage time effectively
What would be ideal to have:
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks (e.g Foundation or Bootstrap)
- Experience developing with PHP frameworks (e.g Laravel)
- Understanding of UI & UX principals
- Experience using popular CMS platforms
- Working with 3rd party API's
- Version control system knowledge
- Magento experience
Email your CV directly to: email@example.com or call directly on: 0191 223 5341 (2224)
A leading computer software client we partner with have reached out this morning advising me they're on the lookout for a Frontend Developer, to join their Reading office on an initial part remote 6 month contract.
This position would also off 2 days remote working.
The successful Frontend Developer will be working on a large scale Angular project and working with some of the leading names in the ecommerce sector.
Start within two weeks
Interview slots available
6 month contract
Reading / remote based
Strong experience with Angular2 / Reactjs
3 years commercial experience in web app programming
Extensive experience working as a Frontend / Web Developer
Strong CMS experience
Any experience working on .NET, MVC or Razor projects is a huge bonus
Background within graphic design / UX design would be a bonus
If you feel this would be of interest, then please apply to this position below. Alternatively, please send me over a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch shortly.
Over 3 months old
Application / SRE Engineer - London - 6 Months - £400-£450pd
Global organisation responsible for over 100 high quality, high volume websites with hundreds of millions of users are undergoing a multinational digital transformation with cloud technology and containerisation at the forefront (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes).
This encompasses a CMS platform migration, enterprise technology transformation and systems (linux). They are looking to unify the tech across their core platform including their CMS and data infrastructure. You'll be joining this international team at their London hub with the option to work remotely as the team and project begin to take shape.
You will tackle a range of complex systems support and application issues such as their CMS System and other technology platforms like their multigeographic cloud services (Azure & AWS).
- Hand on CMS experience and platform support
- AEM 6 and above
- Web applications - ability to identify issues and inspect
- Solid Linux - Administeringm configuring & troubleshooting
- Monitoring & event log managemnt to identify patterns between each. Nagios CloudWatch, Pingdom, Datadog, Splunk.
- Strong Scripting at least on of Bash, powershell, Python, perl, ruby etc).
- Strong communication and a team player
Nice to have:
- Containerisation - Docker
Please send your CV