My client are looking for a PHP Developer to come on board and assist in a large scale project with the existing development team.
You may be able to work remotely one day per week.
- Strong PHP experience
- MVC Frameworks - ideally Laravel
- CMS: ideally Drupal
PHP Developer / Bristol / Laravel / MVC / Drupal / CMS / Contract
We need experienced developers with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
Senior Web Developer / Designer
Adobe Experience Manager experience is a must have for this role!
This is a designer/developer position that will work within the AEM platform.
We are looking for someone to help drive digital capabilities across our global ecommerce websites. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with the full stack, with a heavy focus front-end languages, tools, and best practices.
- 3 years of experience with modern front-end tooling: SCSS, GIT, Grunt/Gulp, Node, ESLint
- 2 years of experience developing for Adobe Experience Manager 6.x, with a focus on HTL/Sightly templates and component development
- A strong eye for design, with demonstrable experience coding accessible websites (must be able to speak about WCAG, ARIA, and screen readers)
- Familiarity with Linux, the command line, and with maintaining a local development environment
- Deep knowledge of DevTools, including JS debugging, performance analysis, and network profiling
- Experience working on a large, distributed team, in a CI/CD environment
- Bonus points:
- Experience using Intellij IDEA
- Familiarity with Jira, Bitbucket, and Bamboo
- Java coding experience
- Previous Ecommerce experience
- n technology teams to build and maintain cutting edge web applications using Adobe Experience Manager
- Design and develop custom templates and components, workflows, enhance DAM meta data, object model designs, external integrations and unit testing, all following Adobe’s best practices
- Work closely with Business Analysts to define business requirements and estimate and document technical details relevant to AEM and the integrations.
- Monitor, diagnose and resolve functional and technical issues relating to AEM
- Create technical documentation
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science or a related field)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Web Development, Java, J2EE, JSPs and Servlets
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ)
- Has firm understanding and experience in Agile methodology and Continuous Delivery
- Experience working with both onsite and offshore teams
- Experience with JUnit and other testing frameworks in AEM
- Experience in ClientLibs, Java Content Repository (API), Sling Web Framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework.
- Experience with DAM, AEM Access Management and Workflows is a must.
- Demonstrated automation and “everything is a software problem” mentality.
- eCommerce, Marketing Automation and Mobile tools experience
- Integration of SSO and Microservices
- Can work with multiple integration points for a technology stack including WCM, eCommerce, ERP, CRM, PIM, etc.
- Large scale CMS implementation experience
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £300-350/ day
Role: PHP / WordPress Developer
This is a full stack role so some Frontend skills are required, with a predominant focus on the backend.
- Open Access / Open Journal
- Experience with custom academic CMS systems
- CI / CD
- Bash / Python
- Vue / React / Angular
Interviews will commence next week. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!
Cloud Scrum Master
Location: Ashburn, VA
Duration : 12 months plus ongoing contract
- Scrum Master for the team using Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodology
- Coordinate and facilitate Scrum meetings - daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demo’s and sprint planning
- Provide guidance and remove blockers to DevOps and infrastructure teams enabling them to provide high quality service to business partners
- Coordinate dependencies and facilitate impediments resolution across various Digital and Lending product teams to address customer's needs
- Oversee capacity, velocity, and support model of the Cloud team's workload
- Instruct and mentor the team on Agile/Scrum software development principles and practices
- Work with product teams to define clear user stories, agree on priorities, communicate progress, resolve issues and conflicts, and communicate change management.
- May play other roles as needed to support successful Cloud delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years project management/scrum master experience, performing backlog management, work specification, scrum facilitation, Kanban, and agile principles
- Understanding in using Agile Project Management tools such as Azure Devops or Jira
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills with customer facing skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while coordinating several workstreams at a time responding to changing business and technical conditions
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies and CI/CD pipelines
- Agile certification (Certified Scrum Master (CMS), PMP-ACP, or Kanban certification)
- Knowledge and/or training in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Lean principles and frameworks
- Working knowledge of MS Azure, AWS or other Public Cloud Providers preferred
- Experience managing teams within a DevOps/DevSecOps model
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- More than 1 year
Lead .NET Application Developer
**Please submit your LinkedIn, Twitter profile links (or Facebook) with your application to ensure processing**
Our consulting team is searching for a senior .NET developer to deliver consulting engagements. Successful candidate is required to work out of our client sites across North America as needed. Remote work is acceptable in some cases after 6 months of consistent performance, subject to management approval.
H1B/OPT-CPT candidates are encouraged to apply. We provide a path to permanent residency for the right candidates in due time commensurate with performance.
Responsibilities include integration and design of new application systems and/or life-cycle enhancements to existing complex multi-platform. Also responsible for determining the scope of the assigned project(s) by assessing requirements from business and technical/network personnel.
Perform evaluation and selection of the appropriate technical platform for the system. Work will include integration planning, integration analysis across multiple technical platforms, integration analysis to include both global system design and detailed program design for complex processes or interfaces, review of database design of new data structures, and suggested modifications to existing data structures.
Effectively document and coach the structure and function of the new application and/or enhancements resulting from the assigned project(s) to other web application managers and senior technical personnel to insure that the new systems or enhancements operate smoothly.
Candidate will work with a diverse project team, work in a highly visible and changing project environment, with aggressive delivery timelines.
Functional Skills & Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, engineering, business administration or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Extensive experience in large-scale application architecture, design, and development using various versions of .NET Framework and languages like C#.NET, VB.NET and Web Technologies like ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 4/5.
- 6+ years of design concepts -- Layered architecture, components, interfaces, messaging
- 6 + years of application modeling using UML, specifically using Class, Interaction, Sequence, Activity, and State Diagrams, and of documenting deployment using Deployment Diagrams.
- 6+ years computer programming and analysis experience at a level equivalent to an ISATL which included using Web Services, XML, SOAP, object persistence methodologies and application integration.
- 6+ years experience with full project lifecycle experience in implementing web based systems.
- 6+ years of experience in troubleshooting, self-motivated and driven professional, able to work with minimal supervision, and able to exercise good judgment to keep critical systems operational
- 6+ years of object oriented conceptual expertise -- classes, inheritance, encapsulation, and the tools used in their definition (UML, Use Cases)
- 6 + years of database/Data Access -- RDBMS(Oracle, DB2, SQL), tables, triggers, logical and physical modeling, access strategies and tools, concurrency models
Extremely strong fundamentals and analytical abilities
- Preferred to have experience using 3rd party controls
- Preferred to have experience with a .NET Content Management Systems (CMS) Software
- Preferred to have experience with 3rd Party: Telerik, Kendo UI, Chart FX and IText
At least 6 years of experience implementing service orientated architecture using SOAP or REST, XML and JSON
- At least 4 years of experience in integration of PBI with .NET Applications
Trustmarq Global Services is an Atlanta-based consultancy with offices across the US east coast. Our core focus is in the domains of Cyber Security, Risk & Compliance Management, and IT Strategy & Transformation.
Our company's core professional attributes include:
- Delivering Results with the Highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and honesty in actions.
- Establishing and maintaining lasting client relationships based on mutual trust and proven success record.
- Promoting a sense of ownership and accomplishment among our professionals, with a balance of work and life commitments.
- As our clients' trusted advisors, we constantly seek out business-minded technology professionals who can carry deep technical conversations and understand our clients’ business model. A successful person in this role is enthusiastic, self-motivated, and carries a consulting mindset.
- A successful person in this role would be enthusiastic and personable, looking to grow with the firm, and carries a team-building mindset. This person would promote our organization's core values in every aspect of their interactions with clients, partners, providers, and peers, exhibit good interpersonal skills, demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile in fulfillment of company objectives.
- We look forward to discussing how we can collectively work to make you successful as part of our team.
How To Apply
Please visit https://trustmarq.zohorecruit.com/careers. Search for the posting title listed above, and select “Apply Now”.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Greetings from Cerebra Consulting Inc.
DRUPAL MIGRATION EXPERT - Dulles, VA
The Contractor shall assist the Airports Authority with:
- Must have good communication as this reports directly to the CEO & Director
- Experience migrating Drupal 7 to 8
- Management of the migration process (not so much people)
- May have to do some coding but not daily
- Creating migration scripts for Drupal 7 entities to Drupal 8
- Working with features and Drupal configuration management to capture the site configurations
- Providing best approach for the migration and provide alternative for the modules
- 5+ years of experience with front-end development and implementation within CMS frameworks
- Drupal 8 version available Suggesting futuristic structural enhancement for forward compatibility with Drupal 9
- Building and optimize the migration plugin for the modules which does not have a migration path available
- Generating the plan for optimal migration impact on the Business
- Working closely with the Drupal developers to ensure the entity mapping is accurate
- Assisting back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
Cerebra Consulting Inc,
270 Lancaster Ave, Suite-D2, Malvern, PA 19355
Phone| 215- 253-4737 x119 Fax| 215- 933-6897 Cell| 610-421-0911
PARTNERS| Oracle | Amazon | Salesforce | Hortonworks | Cloudera | MapR
AWARDS| Philadelphia 100 | INC5000 | CIO Top 10 Oracle Providers 2018
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $35.00 to $45.00 /hour
- CMS frameworks: 5 years (Required)
- Drupal Migration: 4 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: