Looking for a senior UI/UX Designer for one of reputed client. The candidate should work on our W2. No C2C
The UI/UX designer will be responsible for designing user-centric interfaces for enterprise web-based applications to provide the best end-user experiences.
- Responsible for designing of web pages, graphics, multimedia, and UI style guidelines
- Responsible for creating persona village and journey maps
- Develop wireframes and prototypes in a clean, well structured, and easily navigable format using Adobe CC, Axure RP, Invision, Sketch and/or another relevant tool
- Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
- Obsessed with good user-centered design practices and have an eye for detail
- Must be creative, innovative, artistic and passionate about following the latest and emerging UI/UX trends and standards
- Must be a team player with strong analytical skills to understand and translate business requirements to system UI/UX requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Effectively as a member of the development team.
- Work independently and efficiently in high-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and prototyping user interfaces and usability of websites and/or web applications
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet
- Demonstrated experience as key interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team throughout the system development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications.
- Demonstrated understanding of web standards and accessible design (508 compliance)
- Experience in using Adobe CC, InVision, Axure and Sketch
- Experience of Jira, Confluence
- User Experience Design Certificate(s)
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in Human Computer Interaction, Digital Media Design, Fine Arts or related field is desired.
- 7-10 years of UX design experience (and the portfolio to prove it)
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 9 years (Required)