Title: Software Developer - HealthCare App Migration (remote work)
Duration: Contract or Contract to Hire
Location: Springfield or Bend, OR
NOTE - Need to work on our W-2 only (No 1099 / C2C)
Required Skills - Need to have experience with SSIS, T-SQL, RestAPI, SOAP API, C# and Stored procedures
- Provide information system solutions to internal departments and external customers and partners.
- Responsibilities include analyzing requirements, understanding business processes and needs, and recommending solutions to achieve the business goals.
- Solutions will include implementation and integration of purchased applications and development of applications and integrations where appropriate.
- Projects are completed with cross-functional teams of IT peers and business partners.
- Manage time and expectations to ensure a high degree of stakeholder and user satisfaction.
- Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems.
- Design solutions to process data, and provide integration with other systems or applications.
- Assess user requirements and provide input to departments and other IT staff to improve customer experience.
- Proactively identify, diagnose, and resolve potential and evident system problems.
- Top-level escalation for troubleshooting support to other staff members.
- Design and apply new methods and procedures. Develop and test systems, programs, workflows, reports, and databases.
- Focus on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare systems specifications, project plans, and other internal documents.
- Ensure users and partners understand nature of work being performed, as well as timeframes and milestones.
- Provide regular status updates to management and stakeholders.
- Depending on focus, maintain and enhance existing functionality by working with internal and external users to develop new features or install new versions of vendor software and perform unit, system, and integrated tests.
- Work closely with related staff to upgrade and maintain systems as necessary.
- Train users in technical aspects of systems.
- Ability to work in an Agile Software environment, both independently and as part of a development team, as necessary for assigned project work.
- Develop and maintain metrics to provide visibility to system functions and company operational data.
- Educate stakeholders on metrics.
- Advocate for standard use of technology to improve company efficiency, system accuracy and correctness, and customer value.
- Advocate use of technology to empower stakeholders.
- Prioritize work effectively to ensure both success of projects and smooth operation of existing functions.
Meet department and company performance and attendance expectations.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum of two years of real-world systems development and analysis in a business environment required.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or closely related field required.
- Requires ability to manage workload without direct supervision in an effective, efficient, and transparent manner.
- Two to Seven years' practical experience with the following preferred: SSIS, SQL Server, MySQL, C#, RestAPI, T-SQL, JIRA a plus but not required
- Deep understanding and knowledge related to process planning, requirements gathering, technical design, content management, and workflows required.
- Technical and analytical background with advanced debugging and troubleshooting skills required.
- Advanced experience with databases, ETL, and SQL stored procedures as well as creating and maintaining detailed technical documentation required.
- Ability to learn new concepts, technical systems, and languages quickly.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
- Additional desired experience includes: Health insurance industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
- Must be able to engage with all levels of the organization, vendors, and customers.
Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil right laws.