We are currently developing Iris, an enterprise case management and incident reporting SaaS solution.
As our Full Stack Web Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining front and back end systems for Iris. We expect you to be well-rounded and a quick learner who can work alongside our UI/UX designer to deliver a quality product. This is a role where you will have control over product direction and will be able to see the direct effects of your work.
Qualifications & responsibilities
- Design overall architecture of the web application
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Experience working with UI/UX designers and converting designs to code
- Understanding of security and data protection
- Experience with front-end programming languages (HTML, CSS & JS)
- Highly experienced with AngularJS and Node.js
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of code versioning tools
- Ability to clearly articulate product features and requirements to technical and non-technical audiences
Before applying, understand that the initial pay for this position will be $36,000 - $48,000. Equity options to own shares of the company will be available based on performance and dedication. We are looking for an individual that is motivated by the fact that they will be compensated according to their results. This is an opportunity with huge upside.
Studi is an equal opportunity employer, and acts in this capacity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $36,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule