IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our products and services provide mission critical services for apex government agencies and technology companies. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products spanning public and private sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, commercial, government, and IOT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches but are always open. A preferred candidate will have a background in some or all of these technologies:
- API design, Design by Contract, OWASP, DFD, ERD, etc.
- Java, Swift, Python, SQL, NoSQL, ReactJS, Angular, HTML5, etc.
- AWS, Linux, Microservices, RESTful webservices, machine learning
- Lean, DevOps, CI/CD
- Unit, integration and functional testing
- OAuth, mutual auth, PKI
What can you expect?
As a product R&D engineer on our team in Franklin, TN, you will:
- Explore and vet new technologies and application stacks to support future cloud-based application development
- Help lead the company toward an “innersource” model, promoting software reuse across functional teams
- Develop technical and non-technical relationships outside of our business unit
- Design, build and deliver new secure, commercial SaaS offerings designed to run in the cloud and support both web and mobile clients
Who is our ideal candidate?
- An out-of-the box system thinker with a bias for action who has assisted in developing successful products
- The ability to adapt and master new technology including many of the above stack
- Enjoy working on new, emerging business ventures with the ability to own, invest and simplify
- You have strong judgment, good instincts and insist on high standards
- Must be a US citizen.
What are your benefits?You can expect a competitive salary, PTO, paid holidays, and an attractive mix of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and pet insurance, attractive 401K match, additional contribution to retirement, flexible hours, educational reimbursement, annual health benefit and casual attire. Relocation assistance is available.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
- Ability to travel locally for activities such as meetings, classes, and workshops.
- Must be able to travel occasional by air as needed to attend training, conferences, and related activities.
- Occasional overnight travel as required; should not exceed 10% of the time
Working Conditions, such as:
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.