Infrastructure Engineer - AWS/VMWare/Azure
We are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our client who is a multinational publishing company on an initial 4-month contract. This role would usually be based in Blackfriars, London but working remotely for the foreseeable.
The Infrastructure Engineer is expected to assume the following key responsibilities plus any other reasonable duties as required. The Engineer is expected to be either AWS accredited or working towards that goal.
Essential Technical Experience & Qualifications
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Remote working/Home based, 3 month contract
We are looking for a PHP web developer for a 3 month contract, starting December 2020. You will need to be a capable, experienced developer, used to remote working and self-managing to ensure projects are successfully completed.
• Experience working in a LAMP environment
• Comfortable designing unique systems from scratch
• Confident using version control systems (preferably git)
• A strong understanding of web development security and best practice
• Understanding MVC design patterns and object-oriented development techniques
• Knowledge of Zend Framework and/or the Pimcore Content Management System
• Good knowledge of responsive front-end web design and experience using CSS pre-processors
• Experience of working as part of a project management team
• Experience of conducting code reviews and having high standards in scrutinising code
• Experience carrying out testing and quality assurance on your own and others’ work
• Understanding of the requirements data protection laws places on your work
• Experience of working with or building API’s
• Experience using Vagrant or other virtual environments
The ideal candidate will have experience of projects involving payment systems/implementing financial systems. You will need to be comfortable to plan a project and deal with key stakeholders as required. This is a 100% remote working project so you will need to be an experienced home worker.
This is a 3 month contract to deliver a particular project. There may be additional work to get involved in once the project is completed.
To £375 per day. Interested? Send your CV now!