Active Release Techniques (ART) is an educational and corporate wellness company headquartered in Colorado Springs. ART seeks a contract Software Engineer to join its IT Department for a project concluding in January or February 2020. For the right candidate, ART offers a fantastic opportunity to play a pivotal role in creating the infrastructure that helps our providers resolve muscle injury and restore function for those suffering from soft-tissue disorders. The Software Engineer reports directly to the IT Manager and collaborates with the Senior Software Engineer and the IT Manager, as well as other members of ART’s team.
Our expectation is that this position will bill 15-20 hours per week, on average, from start date through project completion.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in appropriate field of study.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Experience working in or knowledge of Agile practices, Continuous Integration, Dev Ops.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines.
- Experience in the following technologies:
- MongoDB - Queries and Aggregation
- Meteor stack w/React and Mobx
Job Type: Contract
- Fully Remote
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
Company's Facebook page: