Atos Cerebro is the full-stack engineering division of Atos. We’re a cross-skilled team of product, design, engineering and data experts. We help our clients build, deliver and support digital products and services.
Each dedicated product team is responsible for all aspects of what they are building, operating independently. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
Our teams work in close collaboration with our clients and their users. Many of us have experience across a wide range of industries from finance, gaming, retail, government, energy and media to name a few.
Who you are
You enjoy learning about the customer’s pains and gains, and building products which solve real-world problems. You can work autonomously in a small cross-functional team and can communicate well with team members. Equally you are able to effectively contribute to technology decisions across multiple teams.
You are firmly focussed on delivering business value and results to end-users. Along with this you have a commercial mindset, with demonstrated ability to make fact based trade offs.
You have prior experience building greenfield products for unfamiliar industries. Familiar with the entire software development lifecycle.
Experience working in start-ups or large corporations (ideally both!) is also a huge benefit.
You can demonstrate a broad knowledge of available modern technologies and like to experiment with finding the best solution for specific tasks outside your core skill set.
What you'll do
You should be able to demonstrate prior professional experience of the following activities that you’ll do:
- Build UIs using modern tools such as React, TypeScript, CSS-in-JS, Apollo GraphQL, Cypress
- Build backend services using Node.js, and knowing when to use relational vs non-relational databases
- Deliver high-quality, well-tested code
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and seek feedback
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
Who you are
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- You have experience deploying production applications (e.g. GCP, AWS)
- Rave about the benefits that CI / CD has given you in previous projects
- Care deeply about performance, accessibility and API design
- Have a high bar for user experience quality