Duration: 01/06/2019 to 30/11/2019
Salary: £470 per day pay
Please only apply if you have active SC clearance
No Overtime will be paid and AC will be expected to perform all tasks within the Business Hours
This role is to create and test a Sharepoint 2013 Application to replace a legacy application currently running on Sharepoint 2007.
The current legacy Application is mostly written in C# and Powershell and works in combination with custom developed page templates and security configuration. This is a lead role to port the existing capability to Sharepoint 2013 with a core development brief to minimise the bespoke code as much as possible, leveraging Sharepoint 2013 capability and workflow wherever possible. The developer of the legacy application to be ported will be available to assist where required.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Sharepoint 2013 Application Development, including; powershell, sharepoint workflow and C#. • Sharepoint Page Template development.
- Sharepoint security configuration.
• Working with the other members of the Delivery team to ensure the capability is ported correctly. • Working with the project test team to support user acceptance test trials go smoothly.
- Expert knowledge of MS SharePoint 2013
- c# sharepoint developer
- ability to write sharepoint event handlers
- Ability to gather requirements, propose/design/develop solutions with direction and guidance only.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work remotely and at all levels i.e. Senior Stakeholders, Management and Technical SMEs, in support of Delivery Office Tools, Systems and Applications.
- Microsoft visual studio and team foundation server
- Knowledge of sharepoint powershell including sharepoint csom and pnp
- Knowledge of Sharepoint Workflow
Please apply for more information - Parker Shaw - www.parkershaw.co.ukInterested in this role?
Enter your details and we'll be in touch