Appian Developer / Senior Appian Developer (Pega & BPM)
London, with some remote working options
£300 - £600 per day
RT Consulting are a Change and Transformation Consultancy, supporting the delivery of change across UK Defence, Telecoms and Financial Services. Partnering with the Big 4 Consultancies to deliver tangible, long lasting change. Due to our continued success across our UK Portfolio, we are growing our RT Society of Interim Associates.
With that in mind, we are looking for an Appian Developer who specialises in Programming and Development to support our client within the Financial Services.
Ideally the successful Appian Developer will have:
• Experience in production environments
• Familiarity with BluePrismRPA, and a clear understanding of the use case against BPA • Experience developing custom solutions using the Appian platform, including workflow design, integration, forms, scripting etc
• Hands on experience and expertise Appian Coding/ Programming • Experience and a thorough understanding of Appian, BPM or Pega
Due to the nature of this project, the Appian Developer will need to have a thorough understanding of Appian development including but not limited to the Appian coding and working closely with the Solutions Architect.
RT consultants have the opportunity to work across some of the largest, most complex Programmes of work being delivered across the UK. As a member of our RT Society, we aim to offer you as much support and project continuity as possible, with a dedicated Society Team lead and web based platform where you can interact with other RT Society members.
Please note that due to a large number of applications we are not always able to respond to you if you are not suitable for the project, however we will hold on to your CV for future projects
Over 3 months old
*Up to 2 days per week remote working for the right candidate**
Austin Fraser Technology are working with a client in Southampton that require an experienced developer to help jump-start delivery of a new MERN (MongoDB / Express /React / NodeJS) stack web application framework which will serve as the backbone for multiple applications that support the business.
- Design and Deliver a world-class reusable framework for building internal workflow applications.
- Leverage NPM modules for building multiple MERN applications.
- Design & develop Node JS apps consuming Micro services.
- Develop Node JS modules interacting with MongoDB.
- Deploy UI modules in Cloud based CI/CD pipeline.
- Implement CSS pre-processors (LESS/SASS) and code analysis tools (e.g., JSLint)
Required Qualifications / Skills:
- Full stack development experience using MERN framework for web application development.
- Strong skills in MongoDB (NoSQL) databases.
- Well versed in HTML5, CSS3 using pre-processer, Bootstrap and other front-end technologies.
- Dev-ops experience and development automation.
- Unit and functional test automation and delivery via industry standard CI/CD Orchestration Tools (Git and Jenkins).
This is an initial 6 month contract position with a strong possibility of extension if you have the correct experience. For further details and to confirm rates/availability please submit a current CV.
Austin Fraser Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.