Data Engineer - Freelance
1000 NOK per hour
As a Data Engineer, you will be building ETL pipelines to connect data from several sources into a new Snowflake data warehouse.
This company are one of the leading Telecom providers across the Nordics. They are on a mission to understand their customers in more detail so they can tailor offers to them. They currently have an Analytics function that are struggling to effectively work with the data. A lot of the datasets are legacy based and it is difficult to streamline records. They are hoping to move to a new 360 solution allowing them to work more efficiently and therefore produce better results.
As a Data Engineer, you will be assisting with the migration to a new Snowflake data warehouse hosted within AWS. You are expected to work with Data Scientist, querying datasets using SQL and building ETL pipelines in Python. You will be connecting several sources of data into a single platform that will be used as the central source for all data across their analytics departments. They are using Dataiku for the productionisation of Machine Learning models. While this is not an essential tool, it will help if you have supported Data Science teams. You will also be designing data models using standard techniques like Kimball, STAR etc.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your CV to Henry Rodrigues at Harnham via the Apply Now button.
Please note that our client is currently running a fully remote interview process, and able to on-board and hire remotely as well.
Circa £360 per day
6 months initially
An RPA Developer is required for a government project for a 6 month contract working remotely.
The ideal profile would have 12+ months experience of NICE robotics development. 12-18 months experience of other robotics development would also be sufficient.
- Familiarity with flow charting techniques
- A user-centred approach to development
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to explain issues clearly to non-technical people
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with a wide range of different people
- A willingness to take on new challenges and to learn new technologies
- Ability to reflect logically and critically and to give and receive constructive criticism
- A passion for detail and appreciation of the craft of your profession
- Feeling comfortable and confident in a fast-paced work environment
- The ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- NICE (Preferred)
- SQL, Oracle, NT
- Advantage:Gen, PL/SQL
- JAVA / J2ee, PEGA
- Rational Toolset (inc Clear/Case)
- BEA Weblogica
- Informatica, UNIX, UNIX shell scripting
- Knowledge of Waterfall methodology
- Knowledge of SLC/RAE methodology
- Knowledge of RUP methodology & supporting Rational toolset
- OO Analysis & Design techniques
- Business Objects
- Full knowledge of the development lifecycle
- Business Intelligence
- Warehouse Design
- Data Modelling
- Awareness of Risk, Change & Problem Management
- Awareness of Configuration Management
We are on the look out for a Senior Data Engineer to join on an initial 6 month contract basis.
You will join a growing team as the company look to complete the expansion of their Big Data platform services, microservices migration and data integration.
Broad programming experience (Scala, Python or Go)
Experience in Google Cloud platform and technologies such as BigQuery, Cloud Build
Big Data technologies such as Hadoop/Spark
Experience in Data Modelling and Data Architecture
CI/CD experience using Terraform, Cloud Function, BitBucket
Offices located close to Paddington Station and have options for remote working.
Daily rate up to £600 on offer.
Please get in touch with Darren Amador immediately for more information and apply to be considered.
|Oran Inc is looking to bring onboard a dedicated ETL Developer will be part of the Operations and Maintenance team, primarily responsible for providing timely and accurate data that enable data analytics and research that drives program development. This contract is currently remote work but could change. Familiar with Agile Processes and Methodologies. The candidate will maintain up-to-date documentation of implementation, troubleshooting, and ETL processes related to Informatica systems. Will also create documents pertaining to specific issues and how they were resolved, including coding information and extraction and transformation processes. The ETL professional should show proactive leadership with strong analytical, creative, and time management skills and present Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.|