- Develop, implement, enhance and debug software solutions based on user requirements.
- Write Low Level Design, Unit Testing Plan, and Unit Test case documentation
- Troubleshoot and Fix production issues
- Research issues reported by users and recommend fixes and solutions to be implemented after review by SMEs
- Work on application enhancements.
- Provide fully documented work, instruction, and training to peers, as required
- Manage daily technical challenges and communicate with management if there are any risks or issues
- 6+ years of experience in Oracle development environment including strong SQL and PL/SQL skills, creating procedures, functions, packages, views and tables and advanced SQL analytics
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle and relational databases
- Strong knowledge of SQL Data definition and Data Manipulation language.
- Strong experience of Oracle database design, data modelling and performance tuning.
- Good experience of Oracle 11g and 12c with use of tools like PL/SQL Developer, Toad
- Good knowledge of Oracle job scheduling and windows batch scheduling.
- Good experience with Shell Scripting
- Good Experience of Java based web applications, JSP, JBOSS EAP and basic understanding of Vaadin and GWT
- Basic understanding of Business Objects and Tableau.
- Knowledge of Code control tools like SVN, issue tracking tools like JIRA and JDBC thin and thick clients
- Oracle Certification
Job Type: Contract
· Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline
· Assemble large, complex data sets that meet
functional/non-functional business requirements.
· Identify , design, and implement internal process
improvements: automating manual processes. Optimizing data delivery,
re-designing code and infrastructure for greater scalability.
· Build re-usable data pipelines to ingest, standardize,
shape data from various zones in Hadoop data lake.
· Build analytic tools that utilize datapipeline to provide
actionable insights into customer acquisition, revenue management,
Digital and marketing areas for operational efficiency and KPI's.
· Design and build BI API's on established enterprise
Architecture patterns , for data sharing from various sources.
· Design and integrate data using big data tools - Spark,
Scala , Hive etc.
· Helping manage the library of all deployed Application
Programming Interface (API)s
· Supporting API documentation of classes, methods scenarios,
code, design rationales, and contracts.
· Design/build , maintain small set of highly flexible and
scalable models linked to client's specific business needs.
· 5+ years experience in data engineering /data integrationrole.
· 5+ years Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with
relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working
familiarity with a variety of databases.
· Experience building and optimizing 'big data' data
pipelines, architecture and data sets.
· Build programs/processes supporting data transformation,
data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
· Experience in Data warehouse , Data Mart ETL
implementations using big data technologies.
· Working knowledge of message queuing , stream processing
and scalable data stores.
· Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, Graph
· Strong experience with object oriented programming - Java,
C++ , Scala (preferred)
· Experience with AWS cloud services: strom, spark-streaming
· Experience with API, web services design and development
· Functional experience in hospitality
· End-to-end experience in building data flow process (from
ingestion to consumption layer)
· Solid working experience with surrounding and supporting
disciplines (data quality, data operations, BI/Data WH/Data Lake)
· Effective communicator, collaborator, influencer, solution
seeker across variety of opinions
· Self-starter, well organized, extremely detail-oriented and
an assertive team player, willing to take ownership of
responsibilities, and possess a high level of positive energy and
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Ability to manage multiple priorities, work well under
pressure and effectively handle concurrent demands to prioritize
Job Type: Contract