100% Remote Informatica ETL Developer/Specialist
IMMEDIATE NEED for a 100% Remote Informatica ETL Developer/Specialist to join a major University at their Irvine, CA location regarding a 2.5 to 3+ months contract.
Major FS organisation require an experienced Power BI Developer to design BI Data models with excellent report building and visualisation capabilities for a fully remote working contract. We're looking for a Power BI specialist - with this being your core BI skill-set.
You'll be able to demonstrate:-
We can consider strong candidates from around the UK with the detailed MS Power BI development skills required. Initial contract is 6 months with a reasonable chance of extension - role will likely be assessed as inside IR35.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
IAM/IDM Consultant urgently required!
I am keen to speak with consultants who have experience defining IDM/IAM solutions in Paas/Salesforce technical environments.
Remote contract - Identity Management Consultant (with Salesforce Identity experience)
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
A global software consultancy are looking for a GCP DevOps Engineer to join their growing development team on a fully remote basis.
The role will be a minimum of 3 months, however, has the scope to extend up to 2 years.
The client are a software consultancy servicing a range of industries and are leaders in their delivery of projects.
As an overview of the role:
GCP DevOps Engineer:
GCP DevOps Engineer Skills & Qualifications:
CV's are currently being considered and interviews are taking place this week with the Delivery Manager. Interviews will be held remotely.
If this role isn't what you're looking for then don't worry, at X4 Technology we have excellent relationships with companies ranging from some of the most exciting start-ups to the biggest names in tech, covering a wide range of mid to senior level permanent and contract positions.
You can check out all of our roles on our website. Please apply via the link if you believe you are suited to this position or you can get in touch with me directly and I can run though all my current vacancies within the DevOps & Infrastructure market.
Azure Data Engineer - 8 week rolling contract - Remote
Azure, SQL Server, Data Warehouse, Data Modelling, Microsoft BI Stack, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
An Azure Data Engineer is required by a major name in the housing industry to support their ever growing data team on their exciting new Cloud journey, ensuring that the migration from their SQL legancy systems into th new Azure Cloud platform is successful.
Our client has been at the forefront of working on residential developments for over centrury and has been responsible for some of the UK's biggest and best regeneration projects.
Requirements for the Azure Data Engineer:
If you're an experience Azure Data Engineer with experience migrating legacy SQL systems into Azure Cloud, please do get in touch ASAP! (Skills needed: Azure, SQL Server, Data Warehouse, Data Modelling, Microsoft BI Stack, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Data Architect - 3 month initial contract - remote - SC Clearance required
Your new role
You will be joining the team as a data architect with knowledge of data standards, data modelling, data governance and the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff. Specifically, experience of Master Data Management (MDM) / Enterprise Architecture (EA) concepts and tools is required.
**Must hold SC Clearance**
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
3 month initial contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
JOB OVERVIEW: BI Developer (MS BI stack) / Business Intelligence Developer with solid data warehouse and SSIS experience sought by a leading UK healthcare company. Video interviews and 95% remote-working with just once a month visits to Head office in Bournemouth / Poole in Dorset. Great opportunity to work with a diverse cutting-edge tech stack!
Contract type: 4 month initial contract with possibility of extension.
Pay rate: £350-£400 per day and this assignment is OUTSIDE of IR35!
Location:- Video interviews and 95% remote-working available with just once a month visits to Head office in Bournemouth / Poole in Dorset.
For decades, my client has been providing unrivalled healthcare services. Their services continually evolve and develop to meet the needs of the local community. The post holder will play a key role in developing, maintaining and evolving the business intelligence strategies and processes required to maintain, develop and support the Programme’s data warehouse and Business Intelligence analysis, reporting and presentation tools. You'll support the provision of a centralised information source, team/location performance and business intelligence, You'll also become part of a great team who takes pride in making a positive difference to the Healthcare industry for everyone's mutual benefit!
My client has a number of fantastic new opportunities for Business Intelligence Developers / BI Developers to join the rapidly expanding team.
- Provide technical solutions to enhance the Programme Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Maintain technical, professional and specialist knowledge and understanding - and be competent in the use of a wide range of specialist software packages and programming languages including but not limited to Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Analysis Services, Microsoft Power BI, and Power Pivot. You may also have exposure or an awareness of MS Azure, ADF (Azure Data Factory), Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT and/or DevOps OR be keen to acquire such exposure!
- Contribute to the design, development and improvement of Business Intelligence solutions and manipulation of relevant data sources.
- work with the Information and Applications Teams in the development of statutory returns, standard and bespoke reports utilising data warehouse and data feeds.
- ensure all required data is available in the data repository and to manage the specification and coordinate the development if not.
- Be responsible for active maintenance of the data repository ensuring integrity, consistency and relevant documentation. Ensuring smooth operation of ETL processes and high availability of Business Intelligence infrastructure.
- Participate in the development and strategy for data migration when changing providers or decommissioning legacy systems ensuring continuity of service.
- Maintain full compliance to the system and data architecture, standards and procedures
- You absolutely MUST have experience of creating or using a data warehouse
- You will for example have experience of creating new dimension and FACT tables and will ideally have experience of slowly changing dimensions and have done data modelling with star or snowflake schemas
- You will have strong SSIS skills, being able to build SSIS packages from scratch
- Competent with SOME of the following languages / tools;
- Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SharePoint, Performance Point, Power Pivot, MS Azure, ADF (Azure Data Factory), Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT and/or DevOps.
- Educated to degree level in computer or information science
- Recognised qualifications in MS SQL Server technologies
- Experience in developing OR working with large scale ETL solutiions
- Knowledge and experience of developing and implementing Power BI reporting solution advantageous not essential
- knowledge / awareness and skills in data modelling, and or database architecture design advantageous
- Good understanding of Data Quality and ability to develop data quality reporting mechanism
WHAT'S ON OFFER:-
Along with the chance to work with a growing global market leader who offers a superb working environment, company culture and very high staff retention ration my client offers;
- A truely collaborative style of working and the opportunity to work with an extremely well-respected Lead Developer and Head of BI keen to further develop your skill set.
- remote working
- An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded BI enthusiasts.
IF you are a strong match to the specific requirements for this role then please apply with a CV as soon as possible. Candidates who are not a close match sadly cannot be considered.
Keywords; Business Intelligence, SQL Server, BI, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, reports, reporting, Database, DBA, data warehouse, software developer, engineer, programmer, Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SharePoint, Performance Point, Excel and Power Pivot, MS Azure
AWS Data Engineer - Outside IR35 - Remote On-boarding
AWS, Data Engineering, Python, Lambda, ECS, EMR, Glue, Glue-ETL, IAM, Cloudformation, Pyspark, Data pipelining, Cloud, Big Data, Spark, CI/CD, Data Warehousing
An excellent contract opportunity has arisen for an AWS Data Engineer to work for a leading organisation on a Data lake implementation project. This contract is Outside IR35 and is an initial 6 month term.
The role is London based, but will initially be remote.
Key skills/experience required: