Need candidates on W2. Client is open to consider candidates who can relocate to Dulles, VA. EXPERIENCE WITH PYTHON,AWS is MUST.
The Managed Services Infrastructure team is building a next-gen Infrastructure as
a Service so that we can provide faster, more reliable solutions at greater scale. In our
journey we are looking for a talented and passionate Infrastructure Engineer with a
strong background in AWS operations & Linux system administration. This individual
will have a good understanding of python. A basic knowledge of Networking & Online
video will help them hit the ground running.
The Managed Services Infrastructure team is developing a next-gen Infrastructure
as Service (IaaS) which will leverage different Platform solutions. Through rigor and
automation we strive for better engineering allowing us to build a robust, high-quality
service that can cater to any of our customers demands at scale.
What You’ll Do
- Engineer and administer Linux systems in both hardware and cloud
- Work with both internal and external customers on related projects.
- Provide support relating to customer incidents, and security issues.
- Diagnose performance issues by analyzing data with commercial and in-house
- Write, review and maintain related code and documentation
- Be part of the on-call rotation.
- Work as part of the team to solve unique customer business integrations.
- Play a key role in the QA and deployment effort of new applications or streaming
- Expert level experience in Linux system engineering and administration
- Expert level knowledge of AWS Operations (EC2, Lambda, S3, CloudWatch,
Security Groups etc...)
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools, e.g: git, travis, salt, jenkins, AWS
CodeDeploy, AWS CodePipeline
- Proficiency in infrastructure as a code & automation using Python, Unix Shell
and other scripting languages.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills. Excellent reporting/presenting both
upwards and across teams.
- Excellent decision-making, team organization and administration.
Nice to Have
- Experience engineering solutions in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Openstack,
Docker & Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience with Python, GoLang and Terraform.
- Experience in configuring and managing SaltStack.
- Deep understanding in Over The Top (OTT) video encoding.
- Network engineering / administration experience
Job Type: Contract
- python,DevOps,aws, networking: 2 years (Required)
- Dulles, VA (Preferred)
- United States (Required)