Lead Database Developer (outside IR-35)
United Kingdom - Fully Remote
3 Month Contract + Potential for Extension
£500 - 700 Daily Rate (outside IR-35)
Are you a database developer with 8+ years of related technical knowledge? The candidate must hold strong healthcare industry work experience using Oracle PL/ SQ. In addition, knowledge of LEAN/ AGILE software.
Working within the United Kingdom, you will be communicating with the U.S East Coast providing client assistance and duty. This exciting opportunity working remotely allows you to build working hours that suit U.S business need and allows flexibility to your daily schedule; empowering your senior level expertise.
My clients business is a well renowned and respected organisation globally. The organisation has jointly facilitated the COVID vaccination program, as well as providing vital services to the pharmaceutical sector. You will be highly recognised for your level of expertise over the contract duration.
· Providing technical direction for the development, design, and integration of database systems into the broader application frameworks and business processes.
· Applying significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
· Analysing functional needs that drive the design of quality technical solutions, recommend solutions that are aligned with business / IT strategies and comply with corporate architectural standards. Analyse performance and capacity issues with systems / applications software and/ or application components.
· Extensive background of Oracle PL/ SQL in healthcare
· JSON + LEAN/ AGILE experience.
· 8+ years of related technical experience
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Liam Nixon at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.