- Client is looking for an experienced (8+ years) Sr. IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) Engineer with extensive knowledge of Availability, Fault, and Performance monitoring along with various network management protocol. This is an advanced Level 3 Engineer/Architect position and not an operational resource. This individual will train the operations personnel.
- The candidate must have hands-on experience in architecting/designing/implementing an ITM 6.3.0 FP2 or higher infrastructure for monitoring servers running Linux and Windows OS.
- The candidate must also have experience of designing a high available system consisting of HUB TEMS, Remote TEMS, EIF Probe, WPA, SPA, TDW, etc.
- He must also have agent extract, packaging, and deployment experience with significant scripting skills in UNIX shell and Windows Powershell.
- Must be experienced in functionality of both ITM OS and KLO agent. Must be experienced in creating/testing/deploying Situations manually or via CLI.
- The knowledge of EIF, SNMP Trapd probe rules, NetCool Impact Policy, and NetCool Object Server Automation/Trigger development are desired.
- The candidate must be self-driven and result oriented person and own a certain project/task and deliver as per committed timeline and milestone.
- He must also be willing to learn new technology and tools as needed cross-train other individuals on demand.
- Possess extensive ITM experience/knowledge
- Design/develop high available architecture diagram using regular tools, e.g. VISIO, etc.
- Research vendor documents and online resource and respond to any user queries/concerns
- Develop code and package vendor binary for installation and deployment of server and agent to a target node
- Develop operation/user documents and train peers and end users
- Develop script/code package using UNIX shell, Windows Powershell, and PERL/Python if and when needed
Job Type: Contract
- Netcool: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 1 year