IT Quality Engineer, Senior level
6+ months Contract role
Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Summary of Project:
Implement a Guest Payment Portal to allow members to make monthly premium payments and set recurring payments. This applies to AARP, UHC Medicare Retiree and UHC Part D payments.
This person will be part of the new scrum team
Name yet TBD, but it will roll under M&R Member Portals application. Scrum team will be composed of 9 members : an Engg. Manager, SA/SMr, software engineers of various skill/focus -- e.g front end, back end or full stack.
This resource will be working with a small agile sticky team to improve M&R Portals site Quality delivery which will translate to increase organic enrollment growth and member satisfaction.
Ideal Background HealthCare is optional. Mobile and Web app experience but must have experience have SDET Skills. Strong Oral communication skills
· Skills Required: Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET); a software tester who can code; writes test code to test product/application code
· Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development
· 3+ years of experience developing test automation or combination of development in Java and test automation experience using Selenium.
· 2+ years of experience with agile methodologies
· Hands on experience with testing and automating web and mobile applications and services testing in an agile mindset
· Hands on experience on test automation of APIs (SOAP and REST services)
· Experience with developer tools and Integrated Development Environments (IDEs), such as Eclipse, Git and Github for developing on the Java stack
· Experience working in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins for executing automated tests
· Experience with unit testing and test driven methodologies using Selenium and JUnit
· Strong communication collaboration and influencing skills to drive change
Work will be performed at with options to work remotely on arranged basi
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $83,065.00 - $101,524.00 per year
Java Developer (Contract)
If you enjoy working with cutting edge technology and want to make an impact within a dynamic organisation, then this Java Developer (Contract) is for you. In less than 10 years, my client has grown from 3 people to 80 people and are expanding again this year. The successful Java Developer (Contract) will be working with the best engineers in the market.
£400-£425 a day
Remote working for foreseeable due to Covid
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Contract job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.
I have been recruiting in the Belfast IT market for the past 4 years. I have helped first time contractors become career contractors, whilst ensuring the best, most secure and innovative contracts are also available to those experienced contractors looking for their next challenge.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible companies and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google:
“Orla is one of the best contract recruiters I have worked with; she is professional, considerate and trustworthy and I would highly recommend her to any contractor. “
“Since I started my career in software engineering VANRATH have continuously provided me with great opportunities within the industry…They are extremely reliable when it comes to payments (for contractors) and act as a safety buffer around client invoicing. Orla Fitzsimons has been my go-to contact for all new opportunities and queries around current client engagements. She has been extremely professional and helpful, and I would highly recommend contacting her if you’re interested in the contracting market.“
Hope you are doing great!
If you are comfortable with the requirement, kindly respond with below information and your updated resume( word format ) ASAP
Contact No Primary( Not Google Number ):
Availability( Any notice period required to join in project ):
Hourly Pay Rate: $57/hr on W2( without benefits ) or $65/hr on 1099
Please check the below requirement
Position: Java Backend Developer witj Kafka and NodeJS( Remote to Start )
Location: Atlanta, GA/Dallas, TX/Austin, TX
Duration: 6-8 Months + Contract to Hire( CTH )
Work Authorization: GC/GC-EAD/H4-EAD/US Citizens only
Total Positions: 3
MUST Have: Java, NodeJS, Microservices, and Kafka
MUST: Pass Coding test to be sent
Our client is looking to ramp up development and they are looking to hire 4 developers to help with New Development.
Thanks and Regards
Prasad Mamidela | Kairos Technologies Inc.
O: 214.389.5616 Ext 618 | Direct Number: 972.777.9484 | M: 315.969.9307
433 E Las Colinas Blvd, # 1240, Irving, TX 75039 USA
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $72,854.00 - $139,432.00 per year
Full Time Opportunity:
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
Full Time Opportunity:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Cloud AWS DevOps Engineer - Remote - 3 months
I am currently working with an AWS Partner on an AWS DevOps Engineer position for an end client of theirs.
This role will be fully remote and initially 3 months.
Role & Responsibilities
* Python including writing and managing Lambda's
* Experience in Linux/Unix scripting bash, shell etc.
* Experience in working with the Java Platform (Java, Maven/Gradle)
* Git / Stash
* Experience with configuring continuous integration tools such as Team City, Jenkins or equivalent
* Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef or an equivalent technology
* Familiar with AWS services & Understanding of Cloud concepts with practical hands-on experience on AWS including VPC automation:
* Deep understanding of networking - security groups, load balancers,
* IAM and role management
* CI / CD Pipelines
* CloudFormation and/or Terraform infrastructure-as-code - full provisioning and management including Blue/Green or Canary deployment
* Understand security concept e.g. KMS, Secrets Manager etc.
* Cloud watch and Cloud trail - strong ability to debug
* Strong knowledge of key DevOps concepts including transit gateway - continuous integration and delivery
Desirable Skills/Preferred Qualifications:
* Knowledge of networking protocols (HTTP, TLS, DNS,..) and load balancing thereof
* Experience integrating with code quality tools (SonarQube, Coveralls, etc) and automated testing
* Knowledge of basic database administration with strong database design (NoSQL & RDBMS)
* Experience with Docker configuration
* Disciplined approach to testing, automated testing (JUnit), and quality assurance
AWS | Engineer | Infrastructure As Code | CI/CD Pipelines | Remote
If you are interested in this position send me your CV today and I will call you to discuss in more detail.