Primary Skill Set
1. Extensive knowledge on Microsoft .NET Technologies (C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, MVC, Web API), LINQ, Entity Framework Core, REST API, Angular.js (SPA architecture), Typescript, Bootstrap, Node JS, NPM, HTML, CSS3/CSS, jQuery
2. Microservice, Git, NoSQL, RDBMS (SQL Server), Cosmos DB, Continues Integration/Continues Deployment (CI/CD), Socket.io, Push Notification, Docker
3. Azure Services: Service Bus, App Services, Function App, Blob Storage, Redis, Elastic Search
4. Authentication & Authorization: API Key, JWT, OAuth, OAuth2
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Strong hands-on development experience architecting and building enterprise level applications using .NET Technologies (C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, MVC, Web API), Angular.js, Typescript, Bootstrap in Azure environment.
2. Experienced in developing and implementing multi-threaded applications in a service-oriented architecture.
3. Be able to setup and automate CI/CD pipeline, automate unit testing and TDD.
4. Extensive experience in Agile/DevOps, Micro services, REST API Services, Azure Functions, Azure Cloud development & deployment and Docker containers.
5. Proficient with Push Notification, Socket.io technology and Webhooks.
6. Able to work independently as well as part of an Agile scrum team.
7. Keep up to date on current emerging software development technologies, methodologies and trends.
8. Good to have some basic understanding of PHP development.
9. Any hand-on experience building Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is a great advantage.