Michael Page are currently recruiting for a contract React Developer to work on a 3 month project (outside IR35). This is a remote assignment developing responsive user facing components.
A growing Learning and Education platform provider are looking to hire a React Developer on an initial 3 month contract (outside IR35) working on a business critical project.
- Developing responsive user-facing features using React
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across an array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with other developers working on different layers of the application
- Thorough understanding of React, its core principles and React Functional Components
- Experience with HTML, CSS/SASS
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with Jira or similar project management tool
- Experience using Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Experience developing REST APIs with C#/.NET
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience working with software source control e.g., TFS, GitHub - automated DevOps pipelines even better
- Experience with testing or automated testing
Initial 3 month contract outside IR35 in a remote working capacity.