Looking for a Sr. Salesforce for our Sunnyvale, CA location.
· Collaborate with product management, fellow technologists and Tech Lead to design, develop and deliver frictionless multi-channel experiences
· Provide technical guidance and be a technical mentor to SCRUM team. Self-managing to come up with pre-sprint technical design and grooming activities
· Drive user story analysis, elaboration and design. Thrives to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit test and automation
· Drives low-level design and contributes to high-level architecture. Champion modular design, reuse, separation of concern, high cohesion and loose coupling
· Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable Prudential standards
· Stay abreast of emerging technologies and how they can be applied to Prudential
· Enable change, help accelerate innovation and ensure customer delight
· Drive software development activities to meet schedules and timelines
· Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems
· Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality
· Ensure that software standards and quality targets are met via mandatory code reviews
· Experience developing mission critical applications in agile environment
· Possess excellent software architecture, design and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work effectively with fellow engineers, cross-functional teams and business partners to develop high-quality applications
· 3+ years of experience with agile development methodologies and TDD
· 5+ years of experience working in salesforce.com with full lifecycle implementations
· 5+ years of experience with integrations third party applications
· 2+ years of experience with sales cloud implementation
· 2+ years of experience with Lightning UI
· 3+ years of experience in building custom applications using APEX, Lightning and UI related coding technologies
· 3+ years of experience with source driven development using GIT, ANT & IDE like IntelliJ or VS Code
· 1+ year of experience on Einstein Analytics
· 1+ year of experience on Communities (Partner community is preferred)
· 3+ years of experience on building mobile responsive custom lightning component
· 2+ years of experience on Internationalization
· Knowledge of DevOps tools such as CodeDeploy, Artifactory, SonarQube, Selenium, Jenkins, Ansible is highly desirable
· Familiarity with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies, firewall, SAML 2.0, OpenId Connect, OAuth 2.0)
Job Type: Contract
- Implement End-to-End Test Automation and Tools Strategies/Roadmaps, including performance and load testing.
- Support Test Automation Solution Planning and Estimation. Analyze current architecture and test platforms to formulate a vision for growth and expansion.
- Perform detailed test designs using sound software test engineering principals in the context of test automation platforms and integration across distributed systems
- Collaboratively elaborate requirements to enable Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) with BAs and developers.
- Perform tasks required for automated test implementation including review acceptance criteria (Gherkin scripts), create integration/regression test scenarios, implement data management strategy, and generate required reports.
- Improve existing test automation frameworks (i.e. make them faster, more flexible and easier to use). Utilize parallel processing or grid systems to speed up the tests
- Plan, lead, oversee & report status of software testing initiatives.
- 15+ years’ experience software development testing required.
- 5+ years leading agile software development testing required.
- 5+ years implementing agile automated software functional & performance testing
- 3+ years implementing performance/load testing (Selenium & JMeter experience required)
- 3+ years developing and maintain software automated functional & performance testing scrips required
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following testing toolsets/frameworks:
- Selenium Grid/WebDriver
- jUnit, TestNG
- HP Test Suite
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
- Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including one or more of the following build/deploy/version control tools:
- Participate in Project Planning and Reviews as well as Test Design, Execution, and Assessment of Results for Solution Delivery Services (SDS) Software Development Projects. Examples of detailed task assignments – might vary by specific project:
- Support the definition/design of a project’s Test environment.
- Review input artifacts for testability and Participate in preparation of test data
- Create and execute project test scripts. Functional and non-functional including (not limited to) Data/database, interface, business functionality, performance, load, usability, and security.
- Design and write automated regression test packages.
- Develop/perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) database testing using SQL.
- Log and communicate test findings to the project manager for resolution of issues.
- Track and report testing activities/status
- Transfer test scripts and knowledge to Application Support team to facilitate regression testing of production releases.
- Development of Test Cases, and Automated Test Scripts;
- Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint and MS Team Foundation Studio experience required.
- Pro-actively seek and promote ideas/mechanisms to support management’s strategic direction for the Test Discipline and improve its Software Development Methodology.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Software Testing of applications that complied with the applicable organization’s Software Development Lifecycle Methodology standards.
- Experience with traditional, DevOps and agile software testing required.
- Experience developing organization specific metrics to measure and improve Software Testing.
- Experience working in adaptive methodologies like Agile, DevOps and Scrum, etc.
- Experience in testing UI/UX best practices and 508 compliance.
- Strong written and communication skills required.
- Experience in all or some of the following programming platforms
- Linux and Bash command line
- RESTful APIs/JSON, SOAP
- Experience working with HP Test Suite
- Experience working with databases and various data formats and related technologies for testing.
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Contract
Looking for a Sr. Full Stack JAVA developer for our Phoenix, AZ location.
- 5+ years of industry experience with focus on web-based software application development in large scale enterprise application development.
- Strong coding, debugging, and software engineering experience in web development utilizing UI technologies – AngularJS/Material/JQuery/REACT/J2EE-Web Service, POJO, JERSEY, JDBC, etc.
- Strong programming experience in using multi-threading, collections API, JDBC and knowledge of Java profiling tools.
- Experience in building enterprise application utilizing frameworks like spring, spring boot, mybatis.etc.
- Expertise in integrating web application tier with other tiers and external system/applications utilizing REST, RPC, and/or other APIs.
- Prior experience with open source code development and/or using several IDEs including Eclipse, IntelliJ, and/or Visual Studio.
- Strong knowledge of repositories such as GitHub, Maven, etc. for source code management.
- Understanding of web security authentication and authorization - entitlements, oAuth, siteminder, etc. & web application technology architecture – routing rules, BIG IP, etc.
- Strong knowledge of application architectural design patterns such as MVC.
- Experience in using various web application servers such as Tomcat, Node.js, etc.
- Experience developing web applications in UNIX, Windows, and/or virtual server environment.
- Software development using Lean Agile methodology is a must
- Strong Database knowledge using MS SQL
Job Type: Contract
We need experienced developers with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
Senior Web Developer / Designer
Adobe Experience Manager experience is a must have for this role!
This is a designer/developer position that will work within the AEM platform.
We are looking for someone to help drive digital capabilities across our global ecommerce websites. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with the full stack, with a heavy focus front-end languages, tools, and best practices.
- 3 years of experience with modern front-end tooling: SCSS, GIT, Grunt/Gulp, Node, ESLint
- 2 years of experience developing for Adobe Experience Manager 6.x, with a focus on HTL/Sightly templates and component development
- A strong eye for design, with demonstrable experience coding accessible websites (must be able to speak about WCAG, ARIA, and screen readers)
- Familiarity with Linux, the command line, and with maintaining a local development environment
- Deep knowledge of DevTools, including JS debugging, performance analysis, and network profiling
- Experience working on a large, distributed team, in a CI/CD environment
- Bonus points:
- Experience using Intellij IDEA
- Familiarity with Jira, Bitbucket, and Bamboo
- Java coding experience
- Previous Ecommerce experience
- n technology teams to build and maintain cutting edge web applications using Adobe Experience Manager
- Design and develop custom templates and components, workflows, enhance DAM meta data, object model designs, external integrations and unit testing, all following Adobe’s best practices
- Work closely with Business Analysts to define business requirements and estimate and document technical details relevant to AEM and the integrations.
- Monitor, diagnose and resolve functional and technical issues relating to AEM
- Create technical documentation
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science or a related field)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Web Development, Java, J2EE, JSPs and Servlets
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ)
- Has firm understanding and experience in Agile methodology and Continuous Delivery
- Experience working with both onsite and offshore teams
- Experience with JUnit and other testing frameworks in AEM
- Experience in ClientLibs, Java Content Repository (API), Sling Web Framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework.
- Experience with DAM, AEM Access Management and Workflows is a must.
- Demonstrated automation and “everything is a software problem” mentality.
- eCommerce, Marketing Automation and Mobile tools experience
- Integration of SSO and Microservices
- Can work with multiple integration points for a technology stack including WCM, eCommerce, ERP, CRM, PIM, etc.
- Large scale CMS implementation experience
Looking for a solid Java Developer for our Auburn Hills, MI location.
*Responsible for detailed design, development/unit testing and integration of applications
*Produce scalable and flexible, high-quality code that satisfies both the functional and non-functional requirements
*Develop configurable software services that support applications integrates to enterprise services
*Identify technical issues & coordinate the resolution of these issues with extended team members from other applications
*Uses secure development best practices and design patterns
*Create or update design and systems documentation for developed or modified services or programs
*Create process and data flow diagrams for data movement capture
*Cross train team members for full knowledge coverage on team
*Analyze and translate business requirements to technical design
*Analyze and resolve technical issues
*Collaborate/communicate with project team and business users as required
*Support functional testing and performance testing
*Works with technical delivery lead on project activities
*Ensure assigned work is implemented within project schedules
*Design, develop, deploy, test and maintain technical assets in SOA environment, web services and integration.
Requirements: *Minimum of 7+ years overall IT experience: including 5+ years of web service development and integration experience
*Strong Automotive OEM experience
*Solid understanding of various enterprise services and micro-service concepts
*Solid understanding of Enterprise Service Bus concepts
*Experience with DevOps in a cloud environment a plus
*Experienced in waterfall, iterative, and agile methodologies
*Strong working experience in building Java/J2EE applications with Java/J2SE 8
*Working experience with MySQL or other relational databases
*Working experience in building REST services using Spring Boot
*Strong analysis, design, coding, and code review skills with cloud-based applications
*Working experience with version control tools like Git, SVN
*Knowledge of and experience in the implementation of J2EE design patterns and modular code
*Experience in creating test cases using Spring JUnit, Mockito or other test frameworks
*Strong analytical and debugging skills
*Working experience with Hibernate, HQL and Spring Data.
*Experience in working with IDE such as Eclipse, IntelliJ or Visual Studio
*Knowledge and experience in developing Microservices
*Knowledge of build practices using CI/CD pipelines
Job Type: Contract