Job Position: Visual Assets| Storyline Developer
If you’re seeking a long-term freelance partnership, we’d love to hear from you. If you are a jack of all Adobe software, master of Storyline, and interesting in creating interactive-based web training through eLearning, we would love to hear from you.
We're looking for a flexible, reliable contractor that is versatile in Illustrator and storyline. We are looking for a creative graphic artist with Storyline skills that is interested in creating short Articulate storyline modules for our educational curriculum and products.
Job Skills and Responsibilities:
- Use existing visual assets and graphic design guidelines to develop effective course modules in Storyline.
- Ability to produce simple visual assets (in illustrators) for Storyline courses and Powerpoint presentation
- Create storyline simulations and scenarios with an eye for visual design
- Create simple Indesign course documents to support lessons.
- Work with curriculum development timelines and deliver projects as scheduled
- Respond to project needs and make suggestions
- Must be able to produce polished products in Storyline, Powerpoint, Indesign, and Illustrator using scripts, templates, and media sketches provided by curriculum writers. Additional skills in animation and simple video production are a plus.
- Find flexibility in a 10-20 hour/week, independent contractor position.
This position is remote.
You will work collaboratively with our senior curriculum writer and internal team. All projects and correspondence with our internal team take place virtually by phone and Zoom.
Job Type: Contract Position
Hour rate: $15 to $18 an hour.
Potential for bonuses
- Your own personal computer
- Access to Internet
- Prefer a technology or art degree degree
- Demonstration of digital media skills or portfolio/samples of created media and Storyline interactions
- Interview via telephone and a written test
- Work authorization to work in the United States
- Longevity: We are looking for a long-term contract relationship that can work with the ebbs and flow of our projects.
- Flexible Schedule: As an independent contractor, you get to choose your optimal work schedule and will have the convenience of working from home.
- Make a Difference: Mockingbird Education is a socially responsible business. We strive to improve the quality of education provided to vulnerable learners. Our curriculum and our work makes a tangible difference on a domestic and global level. Your work will contribute to Mockingbird Education by helping us reach our curriculum goals.
- Performance Bonuses: Contractors are eligible for performance bonuses.
- The ability and freedom to take on other clients and freelance projects in addition to their work at Mockingbird.
- Pet and kid friendly business should you choose to work at our office or the opportunity grows into full term and permanent employment as business grows and adapts to changing industry conditions.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Storyline: 1 year (Preferred)
- Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma