Newcastle (other locations / remote working can be discussed)
Contract – Initial 6 months
Our client is a leading independant end-to-end IT services company
- OpenShift build and implementation in line with client’s architecture and designs.
- Configuration and implementation of monitoring of the OpenShift Platform.
- Providing advice, guidance and recommendations to our Client where appropriate
Tech Experience / The Individual
- RHEL Linux
- Ansible & Ansible Tower
- Cloudform & OSCAP (if they want image scanning or monitoring or both)
- Kubernetes (not as high priority as OpenShift but nice to have)
- Working knowledge of digital delivery processes and methodologies
- Ability to work with an Agile Team, being able to be self-driven and looking for continuous improvements to both the process and the systems.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Attention to detail with a pragmatic and enthusiastic attitude to work.
- SC Clearance is a MUST
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Over 3 months old
My client in North Wales are seeking a Professional Services Consultant on a three month contractual basis.
Professional Services are the technical design authority on all projects and provide technical solutions to new & existing customers on IP Networking (LAN, WAN), Wireless, Network Security, IP Telephony and bespoke solutions.
This individual will be responsible for actively driving and managing the professional services process internally and with customers, and will play a key role in delivering the company's technology and product solutions and services whilst also providing effective third line technical support.
- Ability to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solutions
- To be able to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
- Experience in technical analysis, equipment configurations and troubleshooting
- In depth working knowledge of TCP/IP v4 and an understanding of TCP/IP v6.
- Good understanding and experience with implementing CoS/QoS enabled IP networks to support unified communications.
- Be able to demonstrate familiarity with IP Networking technologies - routing, switching, wireless, IP telephony and general network infrastructure.
- Good working knowledge of WAN and Internet connectivity methods including xDSL and leased circuit services using copper and fibre presentation
- Strong consulting and hands-on experience in Enterprise Networks (LAN/WAN/Wireless) IP Telephony, Firewall, VPN
- Knowledge and experience in Storage Area
The client are happy to consider someone who would like to work predominately from home for this contract - although there would be some expectation to report into the North Wales office for the occasional day each month.
£400 - 500 per day.