Service Designer/UX Consultant
5 Month contract initially
Rates - £450 - £500 per day
We have an excellent opportunity with a global leading organisation, on an interesting program of work. We are looking for an experienced Service Designer/UX Consultant to join the team. You will be familiar working with a secure data and hold a current SC.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Practical experience in designing interfaces and transaction flows for the web
* Ability to prototype for the web & design in browser
* A good basic understanding of web technologies and how they affect design, including accessibility; Experience of web and mobile application interface design.
* Core skills: sketching, design production, hand-coded HTML & CSS, rapid prototyping
* Responsive web interactions design for mobile devices.
* Experience in researching design with users
* Service design experience, including user journey mapping
* Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team
* GDS experience
This is an excellent, long term opportunity. If you are looking for the next step in your IT Contracting career, apply now for your CV to reach me directly, we will respond as soon as possible.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Jonathan English
Reference: TJ/662/108319 - SD/UX_1602876029
Job ID: 2863010