ManpowerGroup is hiring for a 12 month contract inside the security organization of a global financial services company. We are looking for a w2 consultant that can work remotely to start but that can come onsite in the future in either our client's Tampa, FL or Irving, TX locations.
The role will handle day-to-day operational support issues, root cause analysis/resolution for agent level, application and system issues, defects, and minor enhancements, supporting project transition within the Cyber Security Application Host Services department.
* Provide operational and technical application support for onboarding integrations requests
* Must have experience following and developing procedures for operational support along with good documentation skills
* Responsible for managing and reviewing application integration requests and assist support teams during the on-boarding process (i.e., DEV/UAT/PROD/COB)
* Leadership skills to document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
* Be able to communicate across organizations at all levels
* Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
* Work closely with the development team to ensure the operational requirements are met during the project transition
* Coordinate, triage and troubleshoot activities with support teams.
* Responsible for identifying trends and escalating issues to the appropriate manager
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Both written and verbal.
* Ability to manage projects and drive action items with customers and cross functional peers.
* Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
Must have skills
* Strong conceptual knowledge of Authentication and Privileged Access management products.
* Knowledge of Web/Application services like IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic, etc. to support application integration
* Hands on experience with web services and associated frameworks like SOAP, REST, and WCF.
* Must have exceptional analytical skills, ability to resolve complex problem and communication skills
Job DescriptionHi Team, Let me know if you are interested in below role or not:
Since the candidate will be working remotely Manager is looking for candidates that have ESQL experience.
Client : Banking
Position Title: Developer
# of Openings: 1
Contract Length: 12 months (possibility of extension to 24)
Start Date: 3 weeks upon offer
Interview Process: 1st round – Phone Screening; 2nd round – Panel Interview
About the Team:
Payment Broker application is looking to bring on a developer who can support for critical project commitments. Payment Broker is built on Financial Transaction Manager (FTM) Platform primarily utilizing Integration Bus/Message Broker, WebSphere MQ, DB2 and Java. The platform provides message routing and transformation services for the full lifecycle of Wire Transfer and other high value Payments.
Day to day:
XSLT, websphere, Unix, Java, websphere message broker, integration hub, iib, esql, xml
Remote or client site in Washington, IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking Appian Developers to support upcoming needs with our federal customers. Our IT Modernization division is an information technology and management consulting department that offers integrated, strategic solutions to its public and private-sector clients. ICF has the expertise, agility, and commitment to design, build, and operate high-performance IT engines to support all aspects of our client’s business.
ICF is a Primary Partner in the federal space: We are one of the largest federally focused Appian practices with 85-90 trained consultants and a deep center of excellence, with solid best practices. ICF will pay for certifications and put you through ITG University (our training portal). Employees enjoy various training based on job level and skillset, other training and study guides for various certification areas and in person training hosted by Appian.
Come work and learn with us!
Required Skills and Qualifications:
1+ years of recent hands-on experience with Appian BPM
1+ years of experience developing Appian Plugin
Good working knowledge of Application Servers like JBoss, Weblogic, IIS etc. as part of the installation.
Experience configuring, debugging, and systems integration including configuring forms, reports, underlying logic, and interface components as a developer.
1+ experienced with relational databases and SQL scripting.
1+ years of experience in all phases of software development for large-scale business critical applications following Agile methodologies.
1+ years of experience in the design and implementation of SOAP and REST Web Service.
Must be able to work with users to gather and refine requirements.
Green Card Holder or US Citizenship required due to federal contract requirements.
Certified Level 2 Appian Developer or Certified Level 3 Appian Developer
Experience working with Appian Tempo.
Java developer experience is a strong plus.
Recent work experience on a software development project in a Federal government setting.
Exposure to common industry platforms and programming languages – Appian BPM, IBM WebSphere, Mule, LAMP/JBOSS, HADOOP, Java, Microsoft/.Net is preferred.
Experience in Enterprise Application integration (SOA, ESB) and n-tier client-server architectures preferred
Experience working with Appian Sites.
Java developer with Maven builds experience is a strong plus.
Excellent analytical and technical skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
Providence Staffing’s client is looking for a DevOps Engineer for a remote contract opportunity in Austin, TX. The DevOps Engineer will develop, review, modify, and enhance CI/CD principles, install, configure, and maintain CI/CD tools and platforms, develop and maintain CI/CD pipeline configurations and automate processes. In addition, this position will be assigned to install, configure, build and deploy applications in support of Eligibility Supporting Technology applications. This position is central to ensuring these applications and services remain current across all development, text, training, and production environments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This DevOps Engineer will also provide environment triage support. This responsibility includes both workday and night/weekend on-call support for all development, test, training, and production environments. This service helps maintain high availability for developers, testers, trainers, and production end users.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Administration, configuration and troubleshooting.
Using Helm Charts
Processing applications is preferred.
Experience with coding languages and environments including but not limited to Java, J2EE, EJB (Enterprise Java Beans), JSP (JavaServer Pages / Stored Procedures), JSF/Struts (JavaServer Faces, Apache Struts Framework), XML (eXtensible Markup Language), Spring, Hibernate, Oracle and Cognos
Work Hours and Location:
This position pays $55 to $65 per hour based on experience and qualification.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.