Are you an experienced Network Engineer ready for your next contract in the Scottish public sector?
Our client are currently looking for a contract Network Installation Engineer with understanding of fibre and structured cabling infrastructure.
Outline of the role:
· Installation and Commissioning of Cisco LAN Switching, Firewalls, Video conferencing, VOIP and Wireless equipment across the SPS estate. · Good understanding of fibre and structured cabling infrastructure · Update provisioning documentation, network diagrams and update Network Management and Monitoring systems · Knowledgable of CDM, RA and MS documentation and working on physical installations. Will have knowledge and experience in installing IT infrastructure in technically challenging locations. · Contribute to Network Infrastructure Team Projects as required · Assist SPS Network team with BAU activities across the SPS estate · If necessary, organise visits to SPS location to install/replace equipment
· Foundation level knowledge of networking technologies
· Working knowledge of Cisco and other vendors network appliances
· Cisco Networking & Unified Comms
· Internetworking concepts.
· Ability to work with minimal direction
· CCNA or 2 years experience in a network role
What’s in it for me:
4 month, day rate contract
Please send an up to date version of your cv for consideration
In Scope IR35