MIDMAR is a non-governmental, non-for-profit organization registered in Gaziantep (Turkey) and Paris (France), dedicated to empowering individuals and communities affected by crises. Thereby, we particularly focus on the Syrian and other societies in the Middle East and Arab region, as well as on host communities and the diaspora in countries further afield.
As a Syrian civil society-focused diaspora organization with profound experience in the humanitarian and development field, we believe that supporting local communities’ capacity development and resilience is the key to unlock their potential to drive broad-based inclusive and society-led change. In a region as hugely affected by crises, social unrest, and instability as the Middle East at present, we are furthermore convinced that it is this local capacity and resilience, paired with stimulating collaboration and developing networks of mutual support, that will ultimately support restoring stability and fostering social cohesion among civil society in the region and beyond.
Objective of the Service
The LMS e-learning Consultant will liaise with development teams to ensure they have the relevant information and assist them in solution design.
MIDMAR is managing a project to build a learning e-platform, and it has a development team to do the task of setting up, programming, and testing the e-platform, and we need an e-learning developer consultant. to provide technical supervision on this team, so to ensure that the platform's programming flow is 100% compatible with the goals and context of the project.
the deliverables and key tasks
The LMS e-learning Consultant. shall deliver the following to the programming team:
1- A detailed technical condition book (TOR) for the electronic platform, containing at least the following:
a. Core systems
b. General flows including, user flow, instructor flow, Users flow, Admin flow, Content managers/Editor flow.
c. The Modules (structures) including mobile applications.
d. Basic database diagrammed.
e. Server architecture flow.
f. Wire Frames.
g. The detailed action plans.
2- Represent as a focal point is between the platform's programming development team and the project coordinator.
3- Follow up the progress of the programming team according to action plan mentioned in the technical conditions book.
Applicants with the following experience are welcome to apply:
Proposed period and duration of consultancy
The consultation period extends over a period of 6 months, but according to the following intermittent 30 working days:
The consultant will be selected based on the best technical evaluation with the “best value of cost” approaches. She/he will be paid upon successful completion of assignments/submission of the deliverables through bank transfer.
We are looking for a mid-level UX Designer with roughly 3 years of experience with IOS/Android and Sketch. Must have 3 plus years of solid work history and not including internships. This is a 6 month contract, fully remote (ideally based in Chicago) opportunity but must work CST Hours
This is a User Experience Designer will play a key part in defining and shaping digital solutions by delivering user-centered designs in support of web, mobile web and mobile application experiences. To achieve these experiences this individual will collaborate with a cross-functional team, including creative design team, business stakeholders, development teams, consumer research and others.This role may also review work, coach and mentor other UXA resources.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Represents the voice of the customer, based on customer research, analytic data, user experience best practices, and eCommerce industry expertise.
• Captures and translates business requirements and user needs into innovative user experiences.
• Conducts brainstorm sessions and workshops for gathering UX insights and direction.
• Identifies project research needs and works with customer research team to prepare and execute research; or executes needed research for projects on their own.
• Analyzes research findings and refines design approaches based on research results.
• Conducts, analyses and clearly documents competitive analyses and heuristic evaluations.
• Gauges the usability of new and existing features, and make suggestions for change.
• Strategizes and collaborates with UX team, creative team, business stakeholders, and development teams to form user experience solutions.
• Has a deep knowledge on web and app user experience best practices and can clearly communicate and apply those practices to project work.
• Creates presentations, user flows, wireframe specifications, prototypes and other necessary documentation to communicate the recommended user experience to stakeholders and development teams.
• Participates in regular reviews with work partners (creative team, business stakeholders, and development teams) to share design direction and gather feedback.
• Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with executives at highest levels of the company.
• Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur with little oversight.
• Effectively manages multiple projects varying in size and complexity.
• Prioritize time and tasks as needed to meet deadlines .
• Ability to lead projects without significant manager oversight.
• Review work, coach and mentor other UXA resources. (both full-time and contractor)
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION
• 3+ years experience in user interface design, information architecture, interaction design, human factors, and other related UX disciplines.
• BS/BA degree in design, technology, psychology, human factors or HCI is preferred.
• Experience creating user experiences for e-commerce businesses.
• Retail industry experience is preferred.
• Experience with native mobile apps (iOS and Android)
• MUST have a strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g. wireframes, user flows, site maps, research, etc.).
• Experience creating wireframes and prototypes in Axure or similar tool.
• Experience with all stages of the software development lifecycle in both traditional, waterfall and agile.
• Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with executives at highest levels of the company.
• Proven ability to diplomatically advocate for the user, communicate informed design rational and value.
• Ability to maintain rapport and effectively collaborate with key cross-functional partners, including product owners, creative designers, developers and business stakeholders.
• Outstanding communication, organization, time management, and interpersonal skills.
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized onlinemarketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matchingtechnologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update:We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Put your creative and technical skills to good use in a fun, innovative, and inspired web development team in a successful online marketing company.
QuinStreet's vertical publishing team produces high-quality direct marketing displays for high volume publisher websites across a broad range of industries and website technologies. An entrepreneurial mindset is essential for success in this fast-growing team.
We are looking forUI Developer that has experienceworking in a service-oriented architecture, both designing and buildingservicesandwebsitesfrom the ground up.Youshould have experience with scaling codeand services to handle high-volume traffic and many concurrent users,staycurrent with the newest onlinetechnologies and make recommendations on implementations.Youwill work closely with back-end engineers to understand, design, and contribute to our APIs andbuild efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions adhering to front end best practices
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.
Full-Stack WordPress Woocommerce Developer
Formal position title: Full-Stack Developer
Location: (Fully Remote/ Online)
Contract length: Renewable
Contract Type: Full time/ Hourly
We are a premium online retail and wholesale store that curates for sale the best of African lifestyle for clients globally to delight in and cherish. We'™re a lifestyle brand that aims to foster innovation, trade, and development by carefully curating consumer lifestyle products, created by local designers across the continent.
We are seeking a senior experienced Wordpress/ Woocommerce Full Stack Developer to join our development team. The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience with handling multivendor plugins and marketplaces, and custom built websites on wordpress.
Your Responsibilities will include:
Understanding of UI/UX for e-commerce
Yoast SEO for woocommerce
SOFT SKILL QUALIFICATIONS
Who do we typically hire?
Kind people who are great at their work and passionate about making a positive change through their talent. Our hires are young, vibrant and dynamic, but mature and reliable and respectful
Why work with us?
We're forward thinking and innovators. Long before it became popular, we've been ahead of the trend,working remotely and online. We hire globally and are a culturally diverse team, with hires across Europe, Africa, Asia North and South America. We care about the physical and mental health of all our hires. We also care about your professional development and offer training in areas where you could be stronger.
Powered by JazzHR
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Job ID: 20-30678
Location: Remote/Work from home
Duration: 06 Months+ contract
Responsible for working with engineering, product support, and other operational teams in order to provide automated release management systems for the decision support systems and products of Watson Health. This will require developing automated processes for the building, deploying, and testing of database and analytic software.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Email: Saurabh.Kumar@artech.com / 973-425-5999
Team Lead- Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973-425-5999 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Saurabh.Kumar@artech.com| Website: www.artech.com
About us: Artech is a full-service staff augmentation firm dedicated to providing mission critical human capital solutions. Founded in 1992, Artech has an estimated $810M annual revenue run rate for 2019 and about 10,500 employees and consultants across the US, Canada, India, and China.
Artech is a minority- and women-owned enterprise (MWBE) and is certified by the WBENC, NMSDC, and CPUC. Artech is also a NMSDC Corporate Plus member and was recently ranked as the 11th largest IT staffing firm and the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Companies in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).
As a Tier-1 Preferred Supplier to over 80 Fortune 500 clients and federal government entities, Artech has extensive staff augmentation experience in both IT and non-IT categories. Artech provides a variety of workforce solutions to meet the needs of its clients in support of job categories such as Information Technology (IT); Engineering; Professional and Managerial; Scientific, Clinical and regulatory; HR; Legal; Sales and Marketing; and Finance and Accounting. For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Our client is looking for experienced Mobile Application Developer to join their team in Cincinnati, OH on a 6 month contract-to-hire basis. This position allows for remote work during the contract duration of the assignment, but relocation is expected once a full time offer is made & accepted.
The Web Services & Applications team is part of a fast-paced agile team that creates and manages mobile applications to support our client’s customers. The team is responsible for integrations with vendor products as well as in-house development using cross-platform and native technologies.
Skills & Qualifications