· Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline
· Assemble large, complex data sets that meet
functional/non-functional business requirements.
· Identify , design, and implement internal process
improvements: automating manual processes. Optimizing data delivery,
re-designing code and infrastructure for greater scalability.
· Build re-usable data pipelines to ingest, standardize,
shape data from various zones in Hadoop data lake.
· Build analytic tools that utilize datapipeline to provide
actionable insights into customer acquisition, revenue management,
Digital and marketing areas for operational efficiency and KPI's.
· Design and build BI API's on established enterprise
Architecture patterns , for data sharing from various sources.
· Design and integrate data using big data tools - Spark,
Scala , Hive etc.
· Helping manage the library of all deployed Application
Programming Interface (API)s
· Supporting API documentation of classes, methods scenarios,
code, design rationales, and contracts.
· Design/build , maintain small set of highly flexible and
scalable models linked to client's specific business needs.
· 5+ years experience in data engineering /data integrationrole.
· 5+ years Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with
relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working
familiarity with a variety of databases.
· Experience building and optimizing 'big data' data
pipelines, architecture and data sets.
· Build programs/processes supporting data transformation,
data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
· Experience in Data warehouse , Data Mart ETL
implementations using big data technologies.
· Working knowledge of message queuing , stream processing
and scalable data stores.
· Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, Graph
· Strong experience with object oriented programming - Java,
C++ , Scala (preferred)
· Experience with AWS cloud services: strom, spark-streaming
· Experience with API, web services design and development
· Functional experience in hospitality
· End-to-end experience in building data flow process (from
ingestion to consumption layer)
· Solid working experience with surrounding and supporting
disciplines (data quality, data operations, BI/Data WH/Data Lake)
· Effective communicator, collaborator, influencer, solution
seeker across variety of opinions
· Self-starter, well organized, extremely detail-oriented and
an assertive team player, willing to take ownership of
responsibilities, and possess a high level of positive energy and
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Ability to manage multiple priorities, work well under
pressure and effectively handle concurrent demands to prioritize
Job Type: Contract
We are looking for a PHP Developer to work remotely for a number of ventures we are pursuing including the establishment of charities.
The role will suit a newly graduated developer who is seeking experience and an exciting project.
The role will be to create and service websites to assist the various areas of the organisation.
You must take real ownership of the development work, have a passion for development, technology, great ideas and a can-do attitude.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with WordPress web development, designing and developing responsive design websites
- Knowledge of Integrating API's and relational database systems (MYSQL)
- Understand and write custom PHP scripts
- Have an understanding and use of JSON/XML and UX
- Troubleshooting any and all issues with websites, hosting, plugins, etc.
- Understanding of code deployment in to live environment
- A working knowledge of WHM VPS and Cpanel
- Organized, with good time management
- Detail-oriented in context of a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Capable of hitting daily/weekly/monthly deadlines
Employment is on a part time contract basis.
Salary to be discussed.
Title: Web Designer / Developer - I
Location: Ashburn, VA
Job Duration: 12+ months
- Provide input to technical lead and architect on development solutions
- Monitors and supports high volume batch file and web service integrations
- Design cutting-edge websites and web based applications
- Concept and create wireframes, graphical templates, and other graphical elements for various web based projects
- Ensure site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout a projects lifecycle
- Communicate with the project team throughout all stages of design
- Manage time effectively, and work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment
- BFA Graphic Design or related field preferred
- Portfolio of work required - experience in web graphic design
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and other software deemed necessary as new media progresses
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to create sophisticated design solutions to complex problems.
- 1-5 years of experience
- Serve as B2B lead for design on internal and external projects related to a specific portal integration project
- Provide creative conceptualization layout, design and production of work including proposals, presentations, reports, business development materials, local newsletters and other client deliverables
- Under limited supervision, produce high quality, complex documents that simulate typeset quality
- Conceptualize text into crisp, graphic design, import text from word processing software and reformat to enhance design characteristics, import graphic software images and text, and manipulate text and graphics to accommodate a wide range of design specifications
- Remain current with standard software
- Coordinate the production of assigned work
- Ability to work with customers in a professional manner; will work with the customer to uncover their online habits and needs as well as to perform usability testing of each project Perform user-acceptance testing during pre and post releases
- Investigate post production design to ensure brand accuracy is adhered to
- Interface with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Identify opportunities to improve the online user experience and design
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple assignments with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and make strong, sound decisions with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to present ideas and complex information effectively to individuals or groups with short time frame for preparation
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to manage feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills; ability to effectively negotiate solutions and deadlines with others
- Ability to effectively consult and communicate with internal teams at all levels of the organization
- Effective time management, organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and have a strong customer focus
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and work in a high-energy, dynamic, and sometimes unstructured environment
- Ability to work on a virtual team
- Tailor graphic concepts while adhering to company standards and brand compliance
- 4 plus years’ experience in graphic design or related field
- Previous design and production experience in a deadline driven environment by designing high quality proposals, presentations, and business development materials in the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Strong understanding of online user experience best practices and visual design as well as the ability to conduct market research to understand industry standards for user experience.
- Received advanced training on user experience (UX) from a qualified institution (Human Factors International, Bentley University etc.)
- Experience in e-Commerce a plus
- 4 year undergraduate degree desired
- Standard 9-5 shift.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $32.00 to $36.00 /hour
- e-commerce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web Designing: 3 years (Preferred)
Our customer is looking for a contract with right to hire ASAP - no third parties please
Title: Network Security Engineer III
Onsite Location: Chantilly VA
Contract: 6 Month Contract with Right to Hire
Our Customer is hiring a Network Security Engineer III in Chantilly, Virginia. The primary purpose of this job is to lead engineering specific activities on enterprise infrastructure systems, services and applications. This role will be responsible for system design; standards-based implementation, capacity planning, systems integration, process / procedure development and refinement, and technical support.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Implement systems in a phased approach of requirements analysis, system design review, installation, integration, and testing.
- Lead the development of product/project requirements and success criteria through collaboration with internal and external customers. Leverage these criteria and integrate business and technical knowledge when designing and developing solutions to deliver optimal, elegant solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements while delivering the best value and user experience.
- Responsible for leading the infrastructure engineering initiatives.
- Responsible for stability, integrity and efficiency of the infrastructure and information systems that support core functions of the business.
- Accountable for providing escalation support to troubleshoot and maintain production infrastructure and to resolve production issues and outages.
- Recommend new and emerging technologies to solve business problems.
- Maintain proper documentation including configuration specifics and procedures, for implementation and ongoing operation/maintenance of infrastructure solutions.
- Provide technical support for enterprise systems. Troubleshoot, repair and recover from hardware or software failures in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Install, configure, test and maintain systems, application software and infrastructure tools.
- Serve as a key team member using existing technical knowledge and have the skills to perform specific projects independently.
- Maintain the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Interact with other engineers and management to identify areas of improvement for operational efficiency.
- Work closely with technical and non-technical personnel within and across Customer departments and vendors.
- Accountable for managing all assigned tasks and projects.
- Participate in the planning and design of an enterprise Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Comply with Incident Management and Change Management procedures and reporting practices.
- Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge of the IT industry as it relates to the technologies identified as primary responsibilities including awareness of new or revised solutions and improved processes.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date baselines for the secure configuration and operations of all in-place systems.
- Assist junior and subordinate staff in researching technical problems and complex designs in order to develop staff capabilities.
- Participate in on-call 24x7 support as needed in the event of system outage or failure.
- Architect, design, support, and maintain firewall infrastructure for a highly available and disaster recovery configurations in an enterprise environment.
- Strong understanding of how firewalls work within a routing, switching environment.
- Strong understanding of application network and firewall provisioning.
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting site-to-site VPN tunnels on firewalls.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Management platforms such as Cisco works, Cisco Prime, and Cisco Security Manager.
- Strong understanding of Cisco AnyConnect components.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting TACACS in a multivendor environment.
- Strong understanding of F5 load balancers.
- Strong understanding of VMware NSX for micro segmentation
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting McAfee IPS.
- Strong network security troubleshooting skills, this should include: load balancers, proxies, firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN client communications, and vendor VPN communications.
- Strong understanding of Mainframe networking a plus.
- Assist project teams with their project architectures and engineer security by design.
- Experience using Scrutinizer to manage network devices and troubleshoot.
- Experience using log analysis tools to troubleshoot issues and to plan for future requirements.
- Experience installing and configuring Atalla a plus.
- Understanding of wireless security in an enterprise environment.
- Experience troubleshooting DDoS vendor communications issues.
- Technical writing/creation of formal documentation such as architecture diagrams, technical designs, and SOPs
- Solve complex Integration challenges and debug complex configuration issues
- Mentor users and other groups on their use of network security solutions
*This role is responsible for ensuring business continuity.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is required.
- In lieu of a degree, combination of education and a minimum of ten (10) years of related work experience is required that provides the necessary skills and knowledge to perform all the essential job functions.
- Strong understanding of Network, Compute, Storage, Cloud and End-User technologies
- Strong understanding of System design and integration with a thorough familiarity with multi-tiered application architecture and public, private, and hybrid cloud technologies.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and multi-tasking skills desired.
- Must be able to present system designs for user approval at formal reviews.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Strong communication, documentation, and time management skills.
This position will not supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
- There are no additional certifications required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $125,000.00 to $145,000.00 /year
- Network Security: 5 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Kelaca is looking for a Software and Integration Engineer for a client partner located in Cary/Remote.
- The incumbent will contribute to both integration projects and product development efforts;
- Integration projects primarily involve development of processes on the Dell Boomi platform. Boomi certification will be required within the first 6 months of employment. Study time is off the clock, though the incumbent will do most learning in an apprenticeship type of role where s/he is working on active projects under detailed guidance;
- Product development stack includes C#, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap, React.js, Boomi Flow, TypeScript, AWS services including Elastic Beanstalk, API Gateway, RDS, Lambda, IAM and others;
- The incumbent will contribute to weekly project management and engineering calls;
- Project management is loosely Agile with weekly sprints. The incumbent is expected to update the Agile board daily.
- Ability to work with all variations of SQL; functional knowledge of two or more of: MSSQL, Oracle, mySQL, DB2, SAP;
- Robust understanding of concepts of data flow, data structure and the ETL process;
- Strong working knowledge of C# and/or Java; a web development framework such as React or Angular; asynchronous design patterns;
- Nice to have:
- Experience with JetBrains products;
- General accounting/finance knowledge;
- Working knowledge of a CI tool such as TeamCity;
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive; the ability to work independently and effectively in a deadline driven environment;
- Strong self-manager, great time management skills, deep dedication to deliverable dates and quality;
- Ability to independently solve problems;
- Excited about green-field development;
- Ability to work remotely within a team structure;
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of Work in Office: Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm
FLSA Exemption Status: Exempt
Apply to Kelaca today so we can schedule a conversation with you to further discuss this exciting opportunity.
Kelaca is an Equal Employment Opportunity company and does not discriminate in employment based on: age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, or other non-merit factor.
CMA CGM, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping group. Its 509 vessels call more than 420 ports in the world on all 5 continents. In 2018, they carried 20.71 million TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent units).
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM enjoys a continuous growth and keeps innovating to offer its customers new maritime, terrestrial, and logistical solutions.
With a presence in 160 countries and through its 755 agencies network, the Group employs more than 37,000 people worldwide, including 2,400 in its headquarters in Marseilles.
This position will be responsible to :
- Develop reports, queries and stored procedures, T-SQL, indexing, performance tuning and security.
- Develop web & client application, as well as data load / extract, testing and deployment.
- Plan, manage and develop MS SQL, MySQL databases.
- Modify existing applications, interfaces, and reports
- Participate in all phases of Software Development and support
- Apply basic process improvement models and methodology
- Develop technical specifications, documentation and code while working independently or as part of a team.
- Contribute to the design and development of process improvement projects
- Provide multi-office support to key business users and end users
- Support and troubleshoot production systems as required, optimizing performance and resolving production problems in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify problems and make recommendations regarding solutions.
- Suggest innovative ideas to solve business problems with existing or new technology.
- Perform root cause analysis on re-occurring problems and make recommendations to eliminate the issue.
- Effectively utilize data analysis tools and techniques.
- Use project management techniques and software.
- Anticipate potential project problems and respond appropriately.
- Understand business processes as part of the entire business operation.
- Provide effective automation of administrative and maintenance tasks
- Miscellaneous related duties or projects as assigned.
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Requirements:
- High Diploma required
- Minimum of 5 years business experience.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of technical experience using T-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL; PL/SQL
- Certifications in any of the following areas database, web or application development.
- Knowledgeable of business intelligence report design, dashboards and other information tools
- Knowledge of database theory and design.
- Knowledge of RDBMS.
- Experienced problem solver that enjoys working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter that can handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Enjoy working at a fast-growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial company.
- Highly motivated and dependable.
- Understand and use analysis tools and techniques.
- Possess effective time management skills.
- Be able to work remotely and available during non-business hours for administrative and maintenance tasks.
- Must be availble to work 8am-5pm, Monday thru Friday.
CMA CGM (America) LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classification.
From the popular to the unknown, Top5.com is your one-stop destination to satisfy all of your curiosities involving the world around and within you. Easy to find reviews & advice, all in the same place. We are a growing blog with a large following and need great team members as we continue to expand.
We are looking for a part-time Facebook Ad Designer who will be responsible for designing, creating and adding copy to Facebook ad campaigns. MUST have prior work and successes in Facebook advertising with other clients, graphic design experience and copywriting experience.
- Research photos and graphics for each article that would work for creatives
- Create the "shell" for campaigns: Add creatives into Facebook ad campaigns and creative copy for each ad test
- Work with our Facebook Ads expert to a/b test campaigns and update creatives and copy for all campaigns based on performance (You will NOT be responsible for budget and cpc bidding etc.)
- Ability to replicate successes across multiple campaigns
- Utilize graphic design experience to come up with new ideas for creatives. Can do a lot of testing with different graphics, text and photos.
- Report on key performance indicators and present effectively to manager
- Track and report campaign creatives that are working well, have been updated, etc.
- Keep up to date on relevant digital best practices involving ad copy and creatives for optimal performance and Facebook Ad updates
- 3+ years experience with Facebook Ad creatives
- Graphic designer
- Excellent writing and creative content/copywriting skills
- Self-motivated, able to work well autonomously as well as within a team
- Able to analyze data as well as identify and resolve problems
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Strong, professional verbal communication
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Proficient with Excel
- Fluent in Engish
What we offer:
- Option to Work Remotely or in our office in Corona Del Mar
- Opportunities to learn and grow outside of your core responsibilities
- Room to grow into full time quickly with benefits
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Facebook Ads: 1 year (Required)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
- Copywriting: 1 year (Required)
- Remote/Work from home
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
Full Time Opportunity:
Join our small but growing team as we pursue our vision to make rapid, remote digital forensics and incident response accessible, usable, and valuable to all businesses to improve their resiliency to a cyber attack. Offering unparalleled speed to resolution, the CyFIR Enterprise platform from CyFIR, LLC gives customers the tools to rapidly identify, understand, and eliminate threats to their computing platforms. At CyFIR, we're committed to our work, our customers, and our shared successes.
This position reports to the Engineering Manager and/or the CTO at our headquarters office in Ashburn, VA. This team member is excited about software engineering, cybersecurity, and building tools to stop attackers in their tracks. We're small and all team members count, so you'll have tremendous ownership, influence, and impact on the products you build. At CyFIR, we take on new challenges in the cybersecurity landscape daily, and you'll have a tremendous opportunity to develop and grow as an engineer. You'll work with a small, but top-tier set of dedicated peers, and you'll help build interesting cyber defensive and investigative products that protect the businesses and services we all use.
We offer a collaborative work environment. Work-life balance is important to us, and we dress casually, enjoy flexible hours, and working at home sometimes is okay, too. Life happens, and we want to be there for you when it does. We also think personal development and mentoring is important, and we strongly believe that everyone can learn something from everyone else. Sharing is caring.
- You have a desire to learn, adapt, and pivot quickly when necessary. Things come fast in cyber, and tomorrow's challenges are today's work. We have a lot of projects going on at once, and you'll need to get up to speed quickly. You could have dominion over multiple projects at the same time, so good personal time management and prioritization is key.
- You have experience integrating tools together. If you've taken Tool A, added it to Tool B, and made it more than the sum of its parts, this position is for you.
- You really like building APIs. Did we mention APIs? We like APIs. We want you to like them too. A lot.
- Experience in working with "big data" (ooh, BUZZWORDS!) is a "big plus," as we have a tool that can obtain a huge pile of it. We just need you to tell us how we can use it. Math geek? You rock.
- Architecting software is cool to you. Building prototypes is your way to relax. Looking at an insurmountable challenge, squinting your eyes, and saying, "Yeah, I can do that," is the only way you fly.
- You have experience building cyber security applications, or you at least have a genuine interest in doing so. Experience counts, but attitude and raw talent are better.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Systems Engineering, or something in a similar field. An MS in one of those fields is a bonus. Technical trade school or practical experience in lieu of a degree will be considered, too.
- Five or more years of full-time experience in building good, solid, bug-free, award-winning code. Code that makes your mama proud. Code so clean you can eat off it.
- Experience with REST API's and architecting API's is a bonus.
- Skills in package management (RPM), Jenkins, build automation, and SE Linux is a huge perk and are highly preferred.
- Bonus points if you've worked with tools like IBM BigFix, Resilient, Splunk, or the Elastic ELK Stack.
- Our preference is for someone to be local to our Ashburn, VA office as we believe that a team-facing environment is integral to our growth. Relocation will be considered.
- You know some common scripting languages, and you enjoy using them. If you speak GoLang, C, SQL, PostgreSQL, Python, Ruby or others that is a preferred bonus.
We value and respect diversity at our company. Applicants will be considered by what they bring to the table and the enthusiasm with which they bring it. We look forward to receiving your application. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; however, due to the nature of our business, all candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States as we do not offer sponsorship.
Role: Infrastructure Engineer(Level 1)
Location: Herndon, VA
- Eyes on the Glass monitoring of availability, performance and fault in multiple IT Systems (Infrastructure, Platform, Network, distributed Application, Mainframe, Batch Jobs and File Transfers)
- Apply technical and analytical skills to correlate monitoring alerts, dashboard trends and signals to log them in IT Service management tools and act on recommended remediation - recovery action & / escalation procedures.
- Execute Incident Management processes to track, document and resolve / warm handoff unresolved issues to escalation channels.
- Perform scripted execution of procedures based on Knowledge articles, Standard Operating Procedures and approved instructions to resolve issues, fulfill the request and apply changes required for IT System Operations.
- Support documentation and revision of Procedures, Runbooks and Knowledge articles.
- Analyze change impacts on IT systems and applications to avoid or reduce unplanned downtime and degradation.
- Aid in Vaulting & Archival procedures including applicable physical equipment in the data center support needs.
- Attend customer calls related to system / end-user issues and provide remediation or escalation to service owners.
- 5+ years of experience in IT infrastructure and application support across technologies (UNIX, Windows, Networking, J2EE & .Net based applications, RDBMS, WebLogic, batch processing)
- 3+ years of experience in monitoring technologies (Ex. CA Spectrum, Microfocus, Unified Infrastructure Management, Splunk, AutoSys, Mainframe JobTrac)
- Prior Exp in working in the Global Command Center environment is definite Plus.
- Compliance knowledge of controls and risk management procedures.
- Good Exposure or experience with ServiceNow usage and navigation and reporting
- Soft Skill: Verbal and Written communication, Time management, customer service orientation, multi-tasking, self-motivated and teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline and field experience.
- Certification in ITIL and other technologies preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- United States (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: