Traction is looking for a Front-End Developer to join our team based in Sunnyvale (remote ok/US only). You will be part of an integrated team that we've have created at one of our leading clients. It’s here you will create interesting and engaging work, and help drive discussions with your teams that will make the work better.
You’ll have the opportunity to code alongside a group of highly-skilled developers, creating engaging experiences. You don’t have to come with a digital agency background, but ideally you will have worked with diverse teams, and understand how a start-up or mid-sized company operates working on a single product.
This is a contract position with a possibility of turning into full time.
What you'll (mostly) do:
What you'll (mostly) bring:
Join an award-winning, digitally-focused, full-service, independent agency staffed by a bunch of folks who love what they do and do what they love. Still on the rise after 19 years of success, you’ll enjoy a satisfying suite of benefits, as well as the chance to work on the world's most well-know brand.
Will you accept our mission?
Traction is dedicated to creating meaningful advertising, branding, and experiences for our clients and their consumers. In order to accomplish this, we have fostered a culture rooted in autonomy, empowerment, collaboration, and—occasionally—mischief. We believe that great work is spontaneous, and the best ideas come from a diverse team of creatively-minded individuals. Our goal is to be an agency where the journey getting there is as great as the work itself, and we’re looking for the right people to help us do it.
Powered by JazzHR
Title – Full Stack .NET Developer
Position – 6+ Months (Contract)
Location – Remote
Rate - $Open (Best Possible)
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.
Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 clients for the past 21 years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At Intellisoft, our professional development team helps your career by identifying the right opportunities and guide you to acquire the latest technologies in this fast paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them with excellent benefits.
Please find the below requirement and share updated resume to email@example.com (kbalaji at intellisofttech . com)
Job Title WS02 Developer
No of Openings 1
Position Type 12+ mons Contract
Location Eagan, MN
Value Proposition/Selling Points (Market place advantages):
Daily Responsibilities/Job Description:
Interaction level with Management/Team Members:
Qualifications/years of experience:
Soft Skills Needed:
Notes Fully remote
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (kbalaji at intellisofttech . com)
Desk: (972) 756-1212 x Ext-140
Intellisoft Technologies Inc
(A DFWMDC, NCTRCA Minority and Texas HUB certified Firm)
Oracle Platinum Partner & Intel Software Partner
1320 Greenway Drive STE 460, Irving, TX 75038
C#: 4 years (Preferred)
ASP.NET: 7 years (Preferred)
RT Technologies Inc is looking to fill the below position for our client in Atlanta,GA
This is a 1099/W2 Position only.
The Developer is responsible for using approved programming languages, operating systems and source code to create, enhance, and maintain application solutions that meet the identified functional and non-functional business requirements. Mapped to project teams in Grow/ Transform, Run/ Production Support, and Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS), this role will code, analyze, document, configure, unit test, maintain and support application
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Code/build application solutions from specifications provided by Requirements Analysts and Application Integration Architect.
· Develop and execute unit tests and functional test coverage for assigned coding changes to ensure code quality.
· Perform testing of application software modifications utilizing various programming platforms and productivity tools and review results for accuracy.
· Perform coding and testing in multiple systems and/or processes.
· Follow processes and procedures to ensure the quality of technical solutions.
· Lead and/or provide assistance with presentations in code reviews.
· Participate in broader technical reviews used to detect defects in requirements, design, code, test cases, or other project artifacts.
· Perform documentation of all code changes.
· Support Senior Developers in compiling detailed activity task management including recording work effort and providing estimates of time to complete tasks.
· Support Senior Developers in the design and development of proof of concept and prototype application environments.
· Develop and maintain code repositories according to established version management approaches and methods as defined.
· Follow code construction fundamentals for coding practices, guideline for use of data, control-related concepts, and error-detection practices
· Assist in identification and evaluation of risks; participate in mitigation and control activities.
· Provide on-call support in support of systems and applications in production.
· Perform production support activities including incident and problem management, code corrections, upgrades and patches.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES(5%)
· Remain current on industry specific technologies and emerging trends.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Software Development Tools and Programming Languages
· Software development principles, practices and concepts
· Object Oriented (OO) concepts and how they apply to design, architecture and application development
· Relational Databases DB2 and SQL Server
· UML for system design
· Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and Web services (REST, SOAP)
· Source code management tools (Subversion)
· Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
· .NET based language to include C#, VB.Net
· MVC Framework(s)
· Web programming
· Browser-specific compatibility characteristics
· Agile experience
· VB Scripting
· Experience working in the financial industry
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
· May provide 24/7 support as needed
· Must be able to perform basic math.
· Must be able to work in a stressful environment regularly.
· Perform work required for this position in an office environment.
· Remain sedentary for significant periods of time.
· Must be able to communicate in both written and verbal formats (i.e. email, letters, etc.).
· Must be able to have a regular and predictable on-site attendance for a highly interactive role.
· Must be able to use a personal computer.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Ability to manage multiple assignments while meeting tight timelines.
· Ability to solve problem of the most complex technical nature.
· Ability to work accurately, efficiently and concentrate for long periods of time in a detailed environment.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to mentor others.
· Ability to promote and support a consistent, professional, customer focus.
· Ability to withstand a moderate amount of stress.
· Ability to multitask.
· Ability to synthesize and apply disparate pieces of information.
· Ability to assess and identify dependencies and actions needed to successfully perform work as assigned.
· Ability to stay current with new and emerging application development tools and languages.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $55.00 per hour
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: