Please apply with an ORIGINAL resume (NOT an Indeed-generated version) in order to be considered for the interviewing process. Any applications submitted without a resume in its ORIGINAL version will NOT be processed for review.
This is an immediate opportunity to join our team with a healthcare diagnostics company in the Boston area. The client is developing an in vitro diagnostic device to improve patient outcomes.
This is a long-term contract position with a competitive hourly rate. Our median compensation is $180,000 USD. We are considering a contract-to-hire option for this role. All engineers brought on with Enterprise Peak will work fully remote until the pandemic is officially over. After that point, there will be a flexible part-remote schedule.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are interviewing qualified candidates immediately and will move into the offer stage quickly. If you are interested, please apply with an updated resume.
Effective written and verbal communication skills are absolutely required for this role. Sponsorship for this opportunity is unavailable. Third parties should not respond to this posting.
Job Type: Contract
Have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience? If so, Grant Street Group may be for you.
We have been hiring great Perl developers for many years, and we want to further expand our distributed team of talented and friendly developers. New hires are mentored by experienced developers and work on critical projects – your code may be released to production within a few days of joining! You can expect an exciting, cutting edge, and challenging environment where you will quickly acquire a wide range of skills.
What makes you the perfect fit for this opportunity?
Here are just some of the tools and approaches we use. Experience with any of them is helpful:
Grant Street Group’s culture reflects an emphasis on teamwork, high standards, individual responsibility, and work/life balance. We value potential over experience, and because we believe you’re more than just a resume, we have a unique application process. When you apply, you’ll have the opportunity to take a coding challenge to show us your skills so you’re guaranteed to get noticed by our team.
Please note that candidates without professional experience may be asked to work on-site at our Pittsburgh office for a few months before being eligible for remote work. Also, we’re looking to fill this position quickly, so candidates must be available to start now or after a December ’19 graduation. If you are not graduating until spring ’20, please check back later for additional job openings.
We can’t wait to review your application!
Note: Looking for the candidates who are eligible for Public Trust Clearance.
Job Title: Java Developer (Temporarily remote job due to COVID-19)
Location: Herndon, VA 20171
Duration: Long term contract
· 7+ years advanced computer programming skills in Java/J2EE, Web Services and APIs
· 2+ years advanced computer programming skills in JSF 2.x/PrimeFaces/RichFaces
· Advanced working skills in programming with SQL or Oracle.
· Experience in systems analysis and working closely with business customer
· Experience with Subversion, code versioning and change management concepts
· Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)
· Ability to read and understand Coldfusion code from an existing application.
· Ability to analyze and document existing business logic embedded in the ColdFusion code.
· Advanced working skills with IBM WebSphere and/or Oracle WebLogic technologies
· Experience with Eclipse IDE.
· Experience with WebSphere Liberty.
· Experience with Maven, Sonar and Jenkins
· Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
· Able to adhere to client development standards
· Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $70.00 per hour