AlignOrg Solutions (AOS) is a thriving boutique consultancy comprised of experts in organization design and change management. Our team of management specialists helps Fortune 500 companies and other enterprises clarify their strategy and envision the organization design choices and business models needed to bring about organization alignment and transformation. We offer organization design services adapted for each of our clients that provide a clear pathway for their vision to become embodied in day-to-day operations, and we support the transformation short- and long-term. We work across industries and with for-profit and nonprofit enterprises of all sizes and in all locations throughout the globe.
Our team works together to serve client needs by leveraging our distinct tool set and methodologies. Each practitioner enjoys the benefits of being an employee of AlignOrg Solutions and has the flexibility to work on projects that fit their schedule and interests while benefiting from the strong reputation and pipeline of work that AlignOrg Solutions offers. The choice of your base location is entirely at your discretion.
- Independently leads and delivers consulting projects (especially large complex client engagements across multiple work streams, including:
- Situation diagnosis and recommended intervention approach
- Contracting with clients for work scope and projects
- Independent Consultant resource selection
- All pre-session activities (e.g., session deck preparation, stakeholder interviews, sponsor set-up, logistics, etc.)
- Facilitation of major design sessions and transition activities between sessions
- Coordination of billing information if multiple consultants are involved
- Project management, including budget
- Supports Principal with contracting and planning activities.
- Owns client relationships by serving the client needs and actively seeking opportunities to sell and penetrate the client.
- Identifies opportunities for additional sell-in work at current clients and converts new client marketing leads into solid business (including opportunities to license AOS IP).
- Provides direct support, coaching and/or training to assigned team members.
- Attends AOS subject matter related conferences.
- Attends, sponsors and/or presents at conferences centered on an offering (OD, Change, Leadership, related industries, etc.).
- Extends personal expertise into specialty areas of AlignOrg Solutions' value offering (e.g., matrix, culture, strategy, alignment, etc.) by piloting interventions and contributing enhancements to products and tools.
Engagement Executives are strong strategic and conceptual thinkers, have exemplary presentation and flexible facilitation skills, and demonstrate a proficiency at formulating break-through questions that help clients achieve new insights about their business. They show political savvy in addressing performance, personality, and strategic trade-off issues with senior business leaders. They identify opportunities for additional client support and appropriately lead efforts to scope and contract new project engagements.
Additional Responsibilities and Skills
- Become intimately familiar with AOS tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Develop design session materials using AOS templates and adapt according to needs of the clients.
- Build strong client relationships.
- Monitor and manage client profitability.
- Leverage experiences from one client to foster insights for another.
- Support Principal with contracting, marketing, sales, and planning activities
- Provide direct support, coaching, and/or training to project team members
- Attend and participate in annual AOS Conference and other scheduled subject-matter related conferences and trainings.
- Extend expertise into specialty areas of AlignOrg Solutions' value offering (e.g., matrix, culture, strategy, alignment, etc.) by piloting interventions and contributing enhancements to products/tools.
- Share subject matter expertise applied to AOS methodologies through blogs and other Social Media outlets to help promote the AOS brand.
- Extensive experience in complex content delivery and interaction in front of complex teams and organizations with a high degree of success.
- Extensive experience working with teams, providing organization design, change management, and consultative solutions with measurable results and positive impact.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing multiple teams providing organization design, change management and consultative solutions with measurable results and positive impact.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and overseeing multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Client relationship-building skills, including contracting, stakeholder management, diagnosis, project scoping, and project management.
- Executive presence.
- Coaching and training experience.
- Contracting, sales and negotiation skills.
- 10 + years experience working with senior business leaders.
- Background in HR, OE, Communication, Strategy, Process Design or related field (Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred).
- Microsoft Office suite with strong PowerPoint and Excel proficiency in particular.
- Willingness to travel 60-80% of the time (traveling average engagement is 3-4 days, averaging 3-4 engagements per month) -- remainder of the time is working from home.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro