Crucible is looking for an experienced, senior-level Unreal developer with extensive knowledge of the Unreal Engine to help us architect our codebase and help us develop our Emergence SDK. You’ll be working in the game dev world but also web3, with Avatars, Digital Fashion, NFTs, Self Sovereign Identity and more.
You'll be working directly with the CTO and lead UI/UX designer as well as the Chief Avatar Officer to help complete features in the Agent UI, participate in testing and fix bugs.
The work is mostly in Unreal UI, but includes a complex data system, integrations with blockchains and crypto wallets, NFTs and other protocols like Matrix.org, WebRTC, plugin development, 3rd party libraries like libindy and more. You don’t need to know or understand all this tech, just be able to work at a high level and like to learn new things - they key is what you can make UE4 do.
We are open to engagement suggestions - we have project work and ongoing work at the moment, and are interested both in people who want contract work and those who are interested in later becoming part of the team.
Come help us build the Agent interface for the Open Metaverse.
Nice to have:
iOS Development: 1 year (Preferred)
Objective-C: 1 year (Preferred)
Hello, We are looking for iOS Developer for junior level candidates (4 to 6 Years) who can ready to do QA testing part as well , Location is Santa Clara , CA . 4 - 5 years mobile development experience using iOS.
· Must have working experience with Swift and Objective C
· Must have strong knowledge of object-oriented concepts.
· Must have strong experience to work with XCode.
· Must have working experience with version control system like SVN, GIT.
· Must have knowledge of Auto layout, Storyboards and Xib
· Must have basic knowledge of memory management and ARC.
· Must have knowledge of dependency managers like Cocoapods and Swift Package Manager.
· Deep understanding of design patterns/architectures
· Test driven mindset. Should have knowledge of implementation of Unit test cases using XCTest framework.
· Should have experience working in fast paced Agile environment.
· Should be familiar with CI/CD tools
· Should have working experience of Sqlite and CoreData
· Should have knowledge of different frameworks of iOS i.e. CoreLocation, MapKit, In-App purchase, HealthKit, iCloud
· Good communication skills and ability to work with team collaboratively.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Good learning ability and flexibility to work with other technologies.
· Should understand process to make app live on App Store.
· Experience in working in Agile environment and familiar with Agile processes.
· Experience in developing automation scripts to test UI of Application using XCUITest framework is added advantage.
· Willing to learn XCUITest to develop the script for testing the UI of the iOS Application.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $78,241.00 - $181,132.00 per year
5 years of experience of AWS.
Okay with non-local candidates working remotely. If local, candidate will start remotely until WFH is lifted.
Job Title: Developer – Software/Simulation Engineer
Contract Duration: 1 year, possibility of extension.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.