Lead Developer/Data Architect (REMOTE) – Contract
About the Role...
This role calls for an individual who can assess, design, implement and communicate technology architectures to both technical and non-technical audiences. Projects can span a wide range of project types from relatively simple projects to cutting edge research projects. A key aspect of this role is your ability to explain solutions for complex problems to dev leads and senior non-technical leadership. Design, build, and deliver the required architecture following governance requirements. Provide guidance to evolve our standards over time and ensure that our technology standards are followed. Perform an architecture QA role during proposal phases through all subsequent on-going project phases. Provide support with estimating during all appropriate phases.
About You. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Position: Adobe AEM Web Application Developer
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 12+ Months
Job Type: W2 Contract
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $107,000.00 - $137,000.00 per year
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Full Stack Engineer
Come join us at Tapp Network!
Are you an amazing software engineer who loves working on phenomenal products in challenging industries? Do you like working independently or have a desire to push yourself to learn new things and advance your career?
Tapp Network is a Marketing & Technology Firm serving nonprofits and organizations seeking to accelerate their social impact, capacity building, and revenue growth for good.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our Development team. You will be responsible for architecting and building applications with API integration for our clients using a range of solutions including our open source toolkit for Laravel or packaged solutions such as Wordpress where needed. You will help shape the interfaces, behaviors, partner with clients and code quality of premium web applications as well as have opportunities to continue to learn new skills and hone your craft with the Tapp Network team.
Our tools and technologies
The day-to-day of a Full Stack Engineer at Tapp Network
What to bring
What to send our way
If this is you, please apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
Full Time Opportunity:
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
This Job Is:
Company's Facebook page:
Position Name: Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Experience: 8+ Years in IT
1. Highly motivated and hands on AWS Developer Lead willing to work on Java/NodeJS/Python based microservices/backend and AngularJS based frontend.
2. More than 5 years of experience in leading a team of developers and doing hands on development.
3. Experience using Jira for task management, breakdown and tracking.
4. More than 6 years of experience in designing and developing distributed applications using Java EE platform and related frameworks.
6. Expertise in Core/Advanced Java and Spring Frameworks - Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch.
7. Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in building and deploying applications on AWS Cloud.
8. Experience building Serverless applications on AWS using AWS SAM, API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, Cognito, DynamoDB, IAM Roles/Permissions.
9. Experience in building RESTful APIs.
10. Experience in using OAuth2/OIDC.
11. Experience using Maven and Jenkins for CI/CD.
12. Experience in messaging technologies like JMS/AWS SNS, SQS/Kafka.
13. Experience in using relational databases like Oracle/PostgreSQL.
14. Experience in modelling NoSQL databases like AWS DynamoDB with a good understanding of DynamoDB modelling concepts.
15. Experience in deploying applications in Unix environments and writing shell scripts.
16. Experience in debugging AWS native applications using CloudWatch/Splunk.
Good to have
1. Experience in using NoSQL databases like DynamoDB/Cassandra/MongoDB.
2. Experience in using caching technologies like Redis, Memcached or similar.
. Building and deploying applications as Docker Containers on AWS ECS.
4. Experience in application log analysis using Splunk or any other log search tool.
5. Mobile app development experience using hybrid frameworks like React Native/Flutter.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Interacts with the Architect to understand technology direction/changes, standards and best practices.
2. Takes full responsibility and leads a team of developers/analysts to deliver features for a Sprint.
3. Does task breakdown with the team and assigns and manages work for the team.
4. Does hands-on development for common/framework features as needed.
5. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
6. Good Interpersonal skills working with various team members.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $61.00 per hour