Looking for a strong ETL Administrator for our Reston location.
Responsible for all the tasks involved in administration of ETL Tool (Ab-Initio).
Maintaining access, licensing and file system in the ETL server.
Provide guidance on the design and integration of ETL to ETL Developers.
Manage metadata hub, Operational Console and troubleshoot environmental issues which affect these components.
Responsible for technical Metadata management.
Work with the team to maintain data lineage and resolve data lineage issues.
Design and develop automated ETL process and architecture.
Interact with the Client on daily basis to define the scope of different applications.
Work on the break fix and continuous development items and review and inspection for the production changes.
Perform the code review for the ETL code developed by the development team and guide to resolve any issues.
Work with the various other groups – DBAs, Server Engineer Team, Middleware Group, Citrix Group, Network Group, data transmission, etc. to resolve the performance related/integration related issues.
Provide update on progress of infrastructure/development and unit testing tasks to the client on weekly meetings.
7+ years of overall industry experience
5+ years experience working with ETL tools with multiple RDBMS (prefer DB2) environments on multiple platforms.
5+ years' Experience ETL Architect/Administrator supporting ETL processes and tools.
4+ years' Experience with Advance knowledge of Ab Initio Graphical Development Environment (GDE)
4+ years' Experience with Advance knowledge of Ab Initio Infrastructure
4+ years' Experience with Advance knowledge of Ab Initio Operational Console
4+ years' Experience with Advance knowledge of UNIX and SQL
Healthcare domain is a plus.
Job Type: Contract
CMA CGM, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping group. Its 509 vessels call more than 420 ports in the world on all 5 continents. In 2018, they carried 20.71 million TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent units).
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM enjoys a continuous growth and keeps innovating to offer its customers new maritime, terrestrial, and logistical solutions.
With a presence in 160 countries and through its 755 agencies network, the Group employs more than 37,000 people worldwide, including 2,400 in its headquarters in Marseilles.
This position will be responsible to :
- Develop reports, queries and stored procedures, T-SQL, indexing, performance tuning and security.
- Develop web & client application, as well as data load / extract, testing and deployment.
- Plan, manage and develop MS SQL, MySQL databases.
- Modify existing applications, interfaces, and reports
- Participate in all phases of Software Development and support
- Apply basic process improvement models and methodology
- Develop technical specifications, documentation and code while working independently or as part of a team.
- Contribute to the design and development of process improvement projects
- Provide multi-office support to key business users and end users
- Support and troubleshoot production systems as required, optimizing performance and resolving production problems in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify problems and make recommendations regarding solutions.
- Suggest innovative ideas to solve business problems with existing or new technology.
- Perform root cause analysis on re-occurring problems and make recommendations to eliminate the issue.
- Effectively utilize data analysis tools and techniques.
- Use project management techniques and software.
- Anticipate potential project problems and respond appropriately.
- Understand business processes as part of the entire business operation.
- Provide effective automation of administrative and maintenance tasks
- Miscellaneous related duties or projects as assigned.
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Requirements:
- High Diploma required
- Minimum of 5 years business experience.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of technical experience using T-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL; PL/SQL
- Certifications in any of the following areas database, web or application development.
- Knowledgeable of business intelligence report design, dashboards and other information tools
- Knowledge of database theory and design.
- Knowledge of RDBMS.
- Experienced problem solver that enjoys working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter that can handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Enjoy working at a fast-growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial company.
- Highly motivated and dependable.
- Understand and use analysis tools and techniques.
- Possess effective time management skills.
- Be able to work remotely and available during non-business hours for administrative and maintenance tasks.
- Must be availble to work 8am-5pm, Monday thru Friday.
CMA CGM (America) LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classification.
Turn on your monitor and join the hangout for your daily standup. There are some GitHub pull requests that need your attention, time to put your Ansible hat on. Lunchtime - you go and meet some friends at your favourite cafe. When you get back to your desk, your Terraform environment has finished provisioning and you kick off some smoke tests on your Kubernetes cluster. Then it's back to your earlier automation work. Before you know it, it's time to close the laptop.What will you be doing?
At NearForm, we work with international clients who are industry leaders in their respective fields. Our role is to help them build solutions and platforms; help them to launch new product ventures and fundamentally change how they operate.
Join a highly skilled multidisciplinary team; typically consisting of designers, front-end and back-end experts, DevOps engineers, and also members of the client team. This mix follows a modern agile development methodology where we run 2-week sprints with a defined backlog, daily standups, weekly demos, sprint planning and sprint retros; all with as little ceremony as necessary.What do we ask of you?
- 6+ years experience developing at an enterprise level
- Modern DevOps mindset using best of breed open source tools and technologies, including, Terraform and Ansible
- Experience working with containers and container orchestration, including, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience managing and automating real-world platforms/applications on AWS
- Experience with Continuous Integration and the building of continuous delivery pipelines
- Security awareness throughout the stack
- Data storage experience with RDBMS and NoSQL technologies
- US or South American Timezone
- Availability for short-term travel on a semi-regular basis
- Fluent English and outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
- Work/Life balance: we have a genuine dedication to work/life balance.
- Family friendly: we understand how important family is, so our flexible environment allows you to work around what matters - school run, no problem!
- The Wellness Hub: we offer resources and support and have a genuine commitment to fostering/improving NearFormer's wellbeing.
- Knowledge perks: explore new hobbies, brush up on life skills or simply learn something new, there is something there for everyone.
- NearFest: we all get together in person at our annual company retreat
We adopt a person-first approach to hiring. That means we hire the best people – it's as simple as that. Our lucky HR team gets to pick the cream of the crop from around the world and has brought together a collection of dynamic and talented individuals we like to call ‘NearFormers'.
Although we are widely dispersed, NearFormers are a tightly-knit team. We trust one another and care about our colleagues. Building on our open source origins, we promote the sharing of thoughts, knowledge and ideas.
NearForm is committed to shaping a better world in all that we do. Our global team is built based on respect, inclusivity, diversity and excellence.
Last 90 Days
- Responsible for all the tasks involved in administration of ETL Tool (Ab-Initio).
- Maintaining access, licensing and file system in the ETL server.
- Provide guidance on the design and integration of ETL to ETL Developers.
- Manage metadata hub, Operational Console and troubleshoot environmental issues which affect these components.
- Responsible for technical Metadata management.
- Work with the team to maintain data lineage and resolve data lineage issues.
- Design and develop automated ETL process and architecture.
- Interact with the Client on daily basis to define the scope of different applications.
- Work on the break fix and continuous development items and review and inspection for the production changes.
- Perform the code review for the ETL code developed by the development team and guide to resolve any issues.
- Work with the various other groups – DBAs, Server Engineer Team, Middleware Group, Citrix Group, Network Group, data transmission, etc. to resolve the performance related/integration related issues.
- Provide update on progress of infrastructure/development and unit testing tasks to the client on weekly meetings.
- 7+ years of overall industry experience
- 5+ years experience working with ETL tools with multiple RDBMS (prefer DB2) environments on multiple platforms.
- 5+ years' Experience ETL Architect/Administrator supporting ETL processes and tools.
- 4+ years' Experience with Advance knowledge of Ab Initio Graphical Development Environment (GDE)
- 4+ years' Experience with Advance knowledge of Ab Initio Infrastructure
- 4+ years' Experience with Advance knowledge of Ab Initio Operational Console
- 4+ years' Experience with Advance knowledge of UNIX and SQL
- Healthcare domain is a plus.
Job Type: Contract
Looking Access Management Engineer in Reston, VA.**
We are looking for an access management engineer who will be having around 6-8 years of experience in Identity & Access Management tools including Single Sign on Integration with PingFederate, PingAccess, PingOne, Directory Server, AD, Oracle Access Manager along with Jenkins for automation deployment.
- Experience in deployment support of PING Single Sign On in multiple data centers Amazon Web Services experience in deployment and administration of the service with EC2, S3, EBS, EBS Integration, Cloud formation, Certificate Manager, Cloud Front are also mandatory.
- Experience in Agile Development a plus for elaborating stories.
- Expertise with managing and integration applications with Ping Identity solutions.
- Experience with security protocols and protecting (especially SAML, SPML, XACML, WS-Security, WS-Federation and Oauth2). Must have understanding of directory services, access management (SSO), federation, web services and service oriented architectures (SOA) concepts.
- Must have hands-on experience with Java, J2EE, Angular JS, JDBC, XML JSP, Servlet, and HTML.
- Experience with XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, and Web 2.0 technologies
- Experience with GIT, SVN Ability to communicate designs via wireframes and prototypes in an agile environment
- Integrate RESTful services with GUI applications SQL and ORM frameworks like Hibernate or MyBatis In-depth understanding of object-oriented methodology, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Experience with troubleshooting Java application performance issues Experience with Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Must have hands-on experience with full lifecycle project development with experience with DevOps and CICD.
- Must have hands-on experience with Web Services with security implications.
- Working experience in REST Services a big plus and understanding of Single Page applications
- Knowledge or experience in Oracle Access Manager or CA SiteMinder is a plus Hands on experience working with UNIX, Linux, SQL and RDBMS technologies.
- Practical application debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Please send your resumes directly to the below email address
Job Type: Contract
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Identity and Access Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- PingIdentity: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oracle Access Manager: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Lead .NET Application Developer
**Please submit your LinkedIn, Twitter profile links (or Facebook) with your application to ensure processing**
Our consulting team is searching for a senior .NET developer to deliver consulting engagements. Successful candidate is required to work out of our client sites across North America as needed. Remote work is acceptable in some cases after 6 months of consistent performance, subject to management approval.
H1B/OPT-CPT candidates are encouraged to apply. We provide a path to permanent residency for the right candidates in due time commensurate with performance.
Responsibilities include integration and design of new application systems and/or life-cycle enhancements to existing complex multi-platform. Also responsible for determining the scope of the assigned project(s) by assessing requirements from business and technical/network personnel.
Perform evaluation and selection of the appropriate technical platform for the system. Work will include integration planning, integration analysis across multiple technical platforms, integration analysis to include both global system design and detailed program design for complex processes or interfaces, review of database design of new data structures, and suggested modifications to existing data structures.
Effectively document and coach the structure and function of the new application and/or enhancements resulting from the assigned project(s) to other web application managers and senior technical personnel to insure that the new systems or enhancements operate smoothly.
Candidate will work with a diverse project team, work in a highly visible and changing project environment, with aggressive delivery timelines.
Functional Skills & Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, engineering, business administration or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Extensive experience in large-scale application architecture, design, and development using various versions of .NET Framework and languages like C#.NET, VB.NET and Web Technologies like ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 4/5.
- 6+ years of design concepts -- Layered architecture, components, interfaces, messaging
- 6 + years of application modeling using UML, specifically using Class, Interaction, Sequence, Activity, and State Diagrams, and of documenting deployment using Deployment Diagrams.
- 6+ years computer programming and analysis experience at a level equivalent to an ISATL which included using Web Services, XML, SOAP, object persistence methodologies and application integration.
- 6+ years experience with full project lifecycle experience in implementing web based systems.
- 6+ years of experience in troubleshooting, self-motivated and driven professional, able to work with minimal supervision, and able to exercise good judgment to keep critical systems operational
- 6+ years of object oriented conceptual expertise -- classes, inheritance, encapsulation, and the tools used in their definition (UML, Use Cases)
- 6 + years of database/Data Access -- RDBMS(Oracle, DB2, SQL), tables, triggers, logical and physical modeling, access strategies and tools, concurrency models
Extremely strong fundamentals and analytical abilities
- Preferred to have experience using 3rd party controls
- Preferred to have experience with a .NET Content Management Systems (CMS) Software
- Preferred to have experience with 3rd Party: Telerik, Kendo UI, Chart FX and IText
At least 6 years of experience implementing service orientated architecture using SOAP or REST, XML and JSON
- At least 4 years of experience in integration of PBI with .NET Applications
Trustmarq Global Services is an Atlanta-based consultancy with offices across the US east coast. Our core focus is in the domains of Cyber Security, Risk & Compliance Management, and IT Strategy & Transformation.
Our company's core professional attributes include:
- Delivering Results with the Highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and honesty in actions.
- Establishing and maintaining lasting client relationships based on mutual trust and proven success record.
- Promoting a sense of ownership and accomplishment among our professionals, with a balance of work and life commitments.
- As our clients' trusted advisors, we constantly seek out business-minded technology professionals who can carry deep technical conversations and understand our clients’ business model. A successful person in this role is enthusiastic, self-motivated, and carries a consulting mindset.
- A successful person in this role would be enthusiastic and personable, looking to grow with the firm, and carries a team-building mindset. This person would promote our organization's core values in every aspect of their interactions with clients, partners, providers, and peers, exhibit good interpersonal skills, demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile in fulfillment of company objectives.
- We look forward to discussing how we can collectively work to make you successful as part of our team.
How To Apply
Please visit https://trustmarq.zohorecruit.com/careers. Search for the posting title listed above, and select “Apply Now”.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
JMA Solutions has an opportunity available for a full-time Principal Software Developer to lead efforts in the design, development, implementation and testing of software systems, specific to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The individual will also perform program maintenance, modifications, and enhancements to new/existing systems through programming, testing, documenting, and training users. Multiple years of experience in a professional environment performing software and systems analysis, design and development tasks on multiple platforms is highly desired. This position is located in Washington, D.C, though remote work is approved.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide programming support for new and existing information systems based on user specifications with guidance from other staff members
- Update and manage system documentation (e.g. software design documents, engineering drawings, specifications, interface flow diagrams, site specific databases)
- Install, checkout, test updated software, and maintain a fully functioning, operational system
- Participate in the risk assessments, contingency/disaster recovery planning and testing, and security testing and evaluation
- Contribute to the setting and review of development timelines, software designs, and development standards
- Provide technical support for the full software development life cycle from design through system integration and testing
- Develop, prepare, and maintain program implementation planning including areas such as database changes, operation procedures, and standard engineering packages
- Command a strong understanding of various functional programming languages and functional design patterns
- Design and develop Web APIs using modern programming techniques
- Work as part of a team to validate user requirements, follow best practices, and resolve issues
- General knowledge of PL/SQL and database structures
- Technical Writing/Software Documentation skills
- Agile style sprints
- Project management tools such as JIRA, Git, BitBucket
- Oracle RDBMS
- Front-end frameworks like React, Angular, Vue
- Mapping Tools like Geoserver and OpenLayers
- Mapping with WebGL
- Command line tools: GDAL and OGR2OGR
- ESRI ArcGIS Tools, ArcGIS for Server/Enterprise
- GeoSpatial knowledge
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Public Trust
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science systems engineering as applied to analysis of engineering requirements and must possess 15 years of development experience. The education requirement may be substituted with relevant work experience; 8 years of professional work experience is equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.
SALARY: Negotiable depending on the level of experience and education. JMA offers a full benefits package including vision, health, dental, life and a 401k match.
JMA Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or physical impairment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA): 2 years (Preferred)
- development: 10 years (Required)
- professional work: 8 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location
- Remote/Work from home
Role: Infrastructure Engineer(Level 1)
Location: Herndon, VA
- Eyes on the Glass monitoring of availability, performance and fault in multiple IT Systems (Infrastructure, Platform, Network, distributed Application, Mainframe, Batch Jobs and File Transfers)
- Apply technical and analytical skills to correlate monitoring alerts, dashboard trends and signals to log them in IT Service management tools and act on recommended remediation - recovery action & / escalation procedures.
- Execute Incident Management processes to track, document and resolve / warm handoff unresolved issues to escalation channels.
- Perform scripted execution of procedures based on Knowledge articles, Standard Operating Procedures and approved instructions to resolve issues, fulfill the request and apply changes required for IT System Operations.
- Support documentation and revision of Procedures, Runbooks and Knowledge articles.
- Analyze change impacts on IT systems and applications to avoid or reduce unplanned downtime and degradation.
- Aid in Vaulting & Archival procedures including applicable physical equipment in the data center support needs.
- Attend customer calls related to system / end-user issues and provide remediation or escalation to service owners.
- 5+ years of experience in IT infrastructure and application support across technologies (UNIX, Windows, Networking, J2EE & .Net based applications, RDBMS, WebLogic, batch processing)
- 3+ years of experience in monitoring technologies (Ex. CA Spectrum, Microfocus, Unified Infrastructure Management, Splunk, AutoSys, Mainframe JobTrac)
- Prior Exp in working in the Global Command Center environment is definite Plus.
- Compliance knowledge of controls and risk management procedures.
- Good Exposure or experience with ServiceNow usage and navigation and reporting
- Soft Skill: Verbal and Written communication, Time management, customer service orientation, multi-tasking, self-motivated and teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline and field experience.
- Certification in ITIL and other technologies preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- United States (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
What you’ll be doing...
The Corporate Services Group is looking for a lead developer to support Supply Chain Services Business apps. The individual will drive feature prioritization, planning and developing for strategic supply chain initiatives to enable digital transformation, operational efficiency, new revenue growth and innovation in Verizon’s Supply Chain; supporting Consumer, Business and Network operations. This individual will provide regular project updates to IT and business leaders including possible risks and remediation plans.
- Evaluate and drive high application architecture design standards supporting Consumer, Business and Network operations.
- Work with security and audit teams to implement compliance, security best practices and governance.
- Address any vulnerabilities in source code, web scans, IP scans.
- Work closely with business partners to provide thought leadership in defining future strategy.
- Align priorities with business and managed services to deliver platforms and products.
- Oversee transition and transformation planning, execution, reporting and related escalation management.
- Oversee requirements, costs, deliverables and contract performance related to the project.
- Define and manage project activities to meet corporate goals for financial performance.
- Develop and manage deliverables to plan.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years’ experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in SAP.
- Experience in design thinking and system architecture.
- Experience as project manager and scrum master in IT.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelors in Computer Science.
- Experience in project delivery through Agile, Scrum.
- Knowledge in Telecommunication, Supply Chain, In-depth work experience in Web or Mobile. Application development, SAP, Cloud and Container architecture and Open Source products.
- Align priorities with business and managed services to deliver platforms and products.
- Experience in implementing products and services using Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies such as EC2, RDS, Cloud Formation, S3, ELB, Autoscale, Cloudwatch, Lambda etc.
- Experience in Agile Delivery Model, DevOps Automation, CI/CD, and Agile and DevOps tools such as Jira, Jenkins, Artifactory, Confluence, Fortify, SonarQube.
- Experience in Unix/Linux, Java/J2EE/JSP, Apache or Tomcat, Microservices, RDBMS/Oracle, REST web services, and Angular orReact. Strong knowledge of design thinking and system architecture.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.