.NET/SQL Developer- Remote work- Government role
I am looking to speak with NET/SQL Developers interested to work remotely on a contract for 3 months, with the possibility of extension.
- Public Sector experience
- NET MVC and the latest Microsoft .NET technologies (up to version 4.6)
- Excellent understanding of OOP and software design patterns
- Entity Framework and LINQ
- Unit testing frameworks such as MSTest or NUnit
- SQL, Enterprise RDBMS
- Mentoring and coaching junior development staff
What's in it for you ?
- Quick turn around - The client is looking to have someone offered and in place as soon as possible, meaning if you have recently been looking for a role due to COVID or any other reason you can start pretty much straight away.
- The role gives you the opportunity to extend your skills, improve them and maybe learn something new along the way as they are always invested in continuous learning and development of their staff.
- Progression - As you gain more experience in the public sector you will be considered for future, new roles within different government departments, roles which may come with more responsibility and a higher salary.
Call me Diana Anghel at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on or + with Internal Extension: 8112.