Data Architect / ETL Architect - Fully Remote
1 year project
Fully remote project & interview process
* Data Architect * ETL Architect * Data Warehouse * Virtual Data Mart * Data Model * Data Migration Architect * "Data Governance * Data Quality * Kafka * Informatica * PostgreSQL * Microstrategy * Azure *
A client who is one of the worlds biggest companies is looking for a Data Migration Architect to help with migration of a Datawarehouse to new cloud based data platform
The main areas this Architect will be helping on is solution design & architecture for the migration of Data Models to new data platform considering data governance & data quality. Informatica Data Catalog/ Data Governance is their platform so any experience with this is highly desirable
As well as building the ingestion pipelines in Kafka & the Virtual Data Marts
Any experience in Cloud is also highly desirable
Data modelling, Data Quality, Data Governance
Informatica Data Governance/ Data Catalog (highly desirable)
Virtual Data Marts (nice to have)
PostgreSQL (nice to have)
Microstrategy (nice to have)
If you are interested please click apply below
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
North Ridge Consulting (NRC) is an Executive Management Consulting firm based out of California. Join our team of experts in providing Expert Consulting Services to California Private State, and Local Government. NRC Provides Expert #GovTech for California State departments!
Also feel free to visit our LinkedIn NRC website or https://twitter.com/NRC_GovTech
Position is currently 100% Remote
Must have 5 Years of Java Development Experience
1. Minimum of four (4) years of experience in back end web applications, open-source web programming languages and frameworks, emerging technologies and trends, and best development practices.
2. Minimum of ten (10) years of experience within multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments.
3. Minimum of five (5) years of experience developing technical solutions including privacy and security and standards development.
4. Minimum of five (5) years of experience with Java Enterprise Edition development.
5. Minimum of five (5) years of experience architecting web service-based solutions.
6. Minimum of five (5) years of experience implementing RESTful services, both producing services and consuming clients.
7. Minimum of three (3) years of experience designing and coding in Extensible Markup Language (XML) using XML Schema Definitions (XSD).
8. Experience with specialized software used for analyzing, developing and/or testing Web Services interfaces, such as Tec writer for Web Services, XML Developer and/or SOAP UI Pro.
9. Minimum of three (3) years of experience with Eclipse development platform.
10. Minimum of five (5) years of experience utilizing Microsoft Office (Visio, Word, Excel, Project).
11. Minimum of two (2) years of experience with large scale integration of a centralized state system with numerous geographically diverse local systems and organizations.
12. Minimum of two (2) years of experience providing programming services on IT projects having a minimum one-time cost of two (2) million dollars.
2. Minimum 5 years’ experience with J2EE Java 8 stack.
3. Minimum 2 years’ experience developing and maintaining applications using Virtual Storage Access Method (VSAM) files.
4. Minimum 2 years’ experience developing and maintaining applications using DB2 for OS/390.
6. Minimum 2 years’ experience working on multi-year projects.
7. Minimum 2 years’ experience applying industry standards and best practices when designing technical solutions.
9. Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Medicare and/or Medi-Cal.
North Ridge Consulting (NRC) appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is NRC policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. NRC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
About the Firm:
North Ridge Consulting (NRC) is an Executive Management Consulting Firm based out of Sacramento, California. Our firm provides world-class Executive Management Consulting to Public Sector Clients on Large Complex Information Technology (IT) Projects. Our firm has deep expertise in Public Sector Implementation for State & Local Government Clients. Our core competencies is providing customized IT Professional Services to State & Local Government Clients .
Our firm provides State of California Customers all aspects of customized Systems Integration (SI) and Executive Advisory. This includes adhering to and implementing California Project Management Framework (CA-PMF), and to the Statewide Information Management Manual (SIMM). Our firm provides expert consultants with wealth of knowledge and experience in implementing best practices from PMBOK, CSM, ITIL, CISA, PGMP, IEEE, and BABOK methodology. Find out more on our website Https: //NorthRidgeConsulting.net or our LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/north-ridge-consulting/
C2C, W2, H1. H1B, OPT, CPT Accepted
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $35.00 - $45.00 per hour
To keep consultants safe, you can wear a Face Mask when going to client site and practice social distancing
Full Time Opportunity:
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
Company's Facebook page: