Need candidates on W2. Client is open to consider candidates who can relocate to Dulles, VA. EXPERIENCE WITH PYTHON,AWS is MUST.
The Managed Services Infrastructure team is building a next-gen Infrastructure as
a Service so that we can provide faster, more reliable solutions at greater scale. In our
journey we are looking for a talented and passionate Infrastructure Engineer with a
strong background in AWS operations & Linux system administration. This individual
will have a good understanding of python. A basic knowledge of Networking & Online
video will help them hit the ground running.
The Managed Services Infrastructure team is developing a next-gen Infrastructure
as Service (IaaS) which will leverage different Platform solutions. Through rigor and
automation we strive for better engineering allowing us to build a robust, high-quality
service that can cater to any of our customers demands at scale.
What You’ll Do
- Engineer and administer Linux systems in both hardware and cloud
- Work with both internal and external customers on related projects.
- Provide support relating to customer incidents, and security issues.
- Diagnose performance issues by analyzing data with commercial and in-house
- Write, review and maintain related code and documentation
- Be part of the on-call rotation.
- Work as part of the team to solve unique customer business integrations.
- Play a key role in the QA and deployment effort of new applications or streaming
- Expert level experience in Linux system engineering and administration
- Expert level knowledge of AWS Operations (EC2, Lambda, S3, CloudWatch,
Security Groups etc...)
- Experience with CI/CD process and tools, e.g: git, travis, salt, jenkins, AWS
CodeDeploy, AWS CodePipeline
- Proficiency in infrastructure as a code & automation using Python, Unix Shell
and other scripting languages.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills. Excellent reporting/presenting both
upwards and across teams.
- Excellent decision-making, team organization and administration.
Nice to Have
- Experience engineering solutions in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Openstack,
Docker & Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience with Python, GoLang and Terraform.
- Experience in configuring and managing SaltStack.
- Deep understanding in Over The Top (OTT) video encoding.
- Network engineering / administration experience
Job Type: Contract
- python,DevOps,aws, networking: 2 years (Required)
- Dulles, VA (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
For one of our ongoing Multiyear project, we are looking for a seasoned Cloud DevOps with CF/ Pivotal Cloud Foundry, vSphere infrastructure, & cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) IaaS Technical Consultant, who can initially work from our office in Chicago. After a month there may be a possibility of working remotely.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Enterprise Cloud Foundry/ Pivotal Cloud Foundryinstallation on a variety of IaaS providers, which may include AWS, Azure, GCP, vSphere, Openstack with security, backup/recovery, system resiliency
- Scales Cloud Foundry foundations. Assists with backlogs, upgrades, backup and recovery, and creating or integrating with existing CI/CD pipelines
- Assists with release engineering, deployment and lifecycle management of small and large scale cloud software through Bosh.
- Understanding of the private and public cloud platforms and providers, such as AWS, GCP, Azure and Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Experience managing high-performance and highly available production systems, including applications, storage and networks
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, DNS, DHCP, NAT) and various virtualization, Mainly vSphere technologies
- Experience configuring and maintaining secure, large-scale, complex, distributed applications or platforms
- Experience monitoring platform and application performance and usage
- Experience with automation scripts and CI/CD pipeline tools, including Jenkins or Concourse
- Experience with servers (Tomcat, WebLogic) and databases (Oracle, Mongo, Postgres), as well as Bosh, Chef, Puppet, Ruby, Go, Nagios, Splunk and/or Siteminder
Send your resume along with your current salary or rate/hr and contact details.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract