2-3 month contract
£450 per day
This is a high-performance Marketing services organisation with offices across Europe and the US. In an agency, client services and production environment, there are a huge amount of both mainstream and niche operational requirements and the support environment is vast.
We’re looking for an additional member for the team - a Magento Developer to join them on a 2-3 month basis. This role is fully remote.
- Project to move from on prem Magento to Magento Commerce Cloud - significantly behind and need support for 2-3 months maybe longer.
- Currently upgrading from version 2.3.6 to 2.4.1
- Experience of Magento / PHP / Plugins
What we’re looking for:
• Experience of Magento upgrades using multiple add-ons.
• Any experience of migrating on premise Magento instances to the cloud.
• Experience of merging and managing multiple web shops.
• A good overall knowledge of Magento from a Development and DevOps point of view
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK. NO sponsorship offered.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.