Role: Looking for a User Experience Designer with a passion for web development and optimization.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $30.00 to $52.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
Scrum Master (SC Cleared)
6 Month Rolling Contract
Scrum Master needed with active SC Clearance for a 6 Month Rolling Contract based in Corsham (Wiltshire).
Due to the Coronavirus crisis, this employer will be conducting interviews via Telephone / Skype. There is also some scope for remote working.
Start ideally in May 2020. Key experience + responsibilities will include:
US citizens or GC Holders ONLY
Java & AWS Cloud Engineer
Location : REMOTE --- Herndon, VA
Duration : 2 plus years ongoing
Preferred : -
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $90.00 to $95.00 /hour
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
Mobile DeveloperIdeal candidate will have both Android/iOS mobile development experience.
Ø Full Name:
Ø Current Location:
Ø Work Authorization (validity if Visa holder)
Ø Contact details:
Ø Pay rate to :
Ø Number of years experience in the following:
o Total iOS development experience:
o Total Android native development experience:
o Android Studio:
o Experience with PhoneGap /Cordova:
Location: Remote (prefer Alpharetta, GA)
· Minimum 3+ year hands-on software development experience using Android Studio and/or Xcode.
· An advanced understanding of software development patterns, object oriented design principles, and coding techniques
· Experience and proficiency in the day-to-day practicalities of Software Development methodologies such as Scrum, Waterfall and Kanban.
· Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Computer Sciences.
· Can do attitude with a delivery focus.
Nice to have:
· Experience with Both iOS and Android native development
· Experience with Phonegap/Cordova
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $55.00 per hour
Greenbrier is on a mission to transform our country’s healthcare system. We are a health IT Company who helps public sector organizations do everything from strategic consulting and acquisition support to application development, data integration, data standards, and business process operations. Learn how we are making a difference in people’s lives today!
The MS Dynamics 365 Senior Developer will be part of a team supporting the continued development and operations and maintenance of mission critical CRM systems for the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Key responsibilities (Bullets)
· Maintain, manage and design MS Dynamics 365 applications
Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
· 5 years of relevant experience
· Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required)
· 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
· Extensive experience and knowledge to design, code, test, debug and document software in a variety of programming languages.
· Vast knowledge of the latest programming languages and techniques, and extensive experience in creating strategies for developing IT systems and applications.
· Experience in evaluating alternative approaches and selecting optimal approaches.
· 5+ years of relevant software development experience
· 2+ year of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and be knowledgeable of the various versions of the product (2015 and 2016 and Dynamics 365).
· Experience in developing plugins and client side components for Dynamics 2015 and 365
· Experience in the development of client side functionality using Jscript and associated framework libraries such as angular and data tables
· Experience in CRM performance troubleshooting, architecture and correction
· Experience in the development of web services which utilize the CRM SDK
· 2+ experience with Web API development and plugins.
· Experience with backlog grooming, sprint management and source control using tools such as Rational Tools Suite, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Github.
· 3+ years’ experience leading successful development teams.
· Experience in deploying and debugging Unified Service Desk
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in managing CRM sandbox environments in D365
· Extensive experience in the use of common source control systems and associated methodologies
· Experience in the use of: Azure data factory, Scribe, SSIS and Kingswaysoft data integration tools
· Understanding of Authentication mechanisms and secure environment programing.
· Able to multi task on multiple project
· Able to manage a small team of developers
· 3+ years’ experience with an agile methodology such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, eXtreme programming.
· 2+ years’ experience leading multiple successful development teams simultaneously.
· Experience with software development at Department of Veterans Affairs
· Must be able to pass a background check to obtain a VA Public Trust (High-Risk) clearance.
· MS Dynamics CRM Customization and Configuration certification.
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Job Is:
Senior IT Developer
Location - Devonport, PL2 2GG
6 months contract
Rate - up to £55.00 per hour Ltd Co
Successful candidate must have SC level security clearance.
Remote working will be considered with some office based work as required.
Overall Department Direction:
The role of Senior Oracle Developer is part of the Oracle Services Team within Business Solutions, Marine and Technology (M&T) division and reports directly to the Oracle Services Team Leader.
You will work with a team of Oracle Developers, Testers, Analysts, Project Managers and Solution Managers throughout the software development life cycle, following Agile principles.
Your main purpose will be to develop technical solutions to support business processes within the organisation and to support updates to existing solutions.
This role will take responsibility for developing software against business requirements, both functional and non-functional. You will also provide guidance to other team members and participate in continuous improvement for the development process.
Main Purpose of Role
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining new and existing Oracle based applications, working with SQL and Oracle PLSQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Apex and Formspider.
You should be confident at highlighting issues, providing estimates and delivering progress reports to project managers and your team leader.
You will work with the team and follow the established quality process and coding standards.
You will be joining an established team responsible for delivering Oracle services to meet customer requirements and departmental standards.
You will also be responsible for providing technical help/mentoring and product knowledge where needed to junior members of staff.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competences
To be successful in this role you need to have an analytical mind, natural fault finding ability, pay close attention to detail, with deep experience in software development.
You should be comfortable working with a range of people from the business including solutions analysts, developers, testers, project managers and product owners.
An appreciation of the core Babcock business areas would also be an advantage.
Strong experience of Oracle SQL.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
We are looking for experienced React Native developers to help build mobile applications for both iOS and Android platforms.
These roles are contract based and remote, and have a commitment between 30 and 40 hours per week for up to 6 months. Successful candidates can expect additional contracting opportunities. However, please be aware that we contract through Upwork.
You should only apply if you are able and willing to work through Upwork.
You'll be working with an established, distributed team, and should have the following skills:
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
react.js | angular.js |socket.io | jquery | HTML5 | CSS3 | LESS | SASS | GIMP | Adobe | Figma | github | gitflow
Qualified applicants will have excellent written and spoken English as well as top notch project management skills.
We look forward to meeting qualified applicants!
Join HGS Digital and help build strategies and systems to help our clients solve their most complex and interesting business problems. If you are invigorated by new challenges, seek out new learning opportunities, lead from the front, challenge the status quo, and develop the skills of team members through technical and professional mentoring.
This position is for Contract opportunity for 10-12 weeks.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by HGS Digital.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $85.00 to $90.00 /hour