Angular Developer - Java - London (remote) - £700 pd - 12 month contract
A leading global investment Management organisation are hiring Angular Developers with Java experience to form a new,Front Office analytics team, building the core analytics reporting tool to monitor the historical composition and performance of portfolios and make strategic investment decisions.
The major focus of the role will be UI/Front End. The OO Back End component requires understanding of design patterns and previous experience of doing this at enterprise level would be advantageous, particularly if this experience was gained within finance/investment management.
Ideal Skills and Experience profile:
- Experience building UI components using the latest web technologies (eg Angular, React, NGRX) and languages (eg TypeScript)
- Strong OO skills and design patterns knowledge and implementation experience using one or more object-oriented languages (eg Java, C/C++, Python)
- 5+ years hands-on experience developing complex enterprise software systems (VP and associate level contract and permanent roles are available)
- BA/BS in Computer Science from an accredited university preferred
Additional useful Skills and Experience:
- Experience building cloud-native applications
- Advanced knowledge and experience developing and working with relational databases (eg PostgreSQL, MySQL, Sybase)
- Experience developing using NoSQL and distributed storage technologies
- Exposure to Java Performance Testing, Monitoring using tools such as JMeter
- Exposure to the investment management sector
- Ability to lead and manage small teams
Interested ? Apply now