Medix is currently seeking an Open-Source Developer for an exciting contract to hire job opportunity with our client in Orange County (Anaheim area)
This role will start remotely due to the COVID pandemic. Long-term, there will be the opportunity to continue working remotely, with some on-site work required.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Client Location: Anaheim, CA
Work Location: Temporarily Remote (due to COVID)
Position Type: W2 Contract To Hire
Hourly Rate: Negotiable
Benefits: As a W2 employee of Medix, you will have the eligibility to participate in talent benefits program, which includes Major Medical PPO Insurance, Dental/Vision insurance, accrued paid time off and a 401K retirement plan with Medix matching.
Local Los Angeles & Orange County candidates preferred for eventual on-site work - no relocation or travel expenses are offered.
Please note - talent must be eligible to work directly for Medix, without the need for work-visa sponsorship now, or in the future. Please no agency or C2C inquiries.
Are you a highly skilled Node.js Engineer with an interest in joining an innovative organization to work on cutting-edge products? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Reston! This position offers the flexibility for remote work.
This role is available for contract, contract to hire, or direct hire.
We are hiring in August through COVID period.
Requirements of the Node.js Developer / Engineer:
Job ID: 331760
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a remote Automation Test Engineer on a fully remote basis on a long term contract, outside IR35.
The key skills required for this Automation Test Engineer position are:
If you do have the relevant skills for this remote Automation Test Engineer position, please do apply.
Our Fortune 500 client has an opening for a senior level Front End Developer. The team is based in San Diego although you could work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. as long as you can support Pacific Time Zone hours. This is initially an 11 month contract assignment.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
Front End Developer
● Develop industry leading, reactive design, mobile-first, web pages
● Strong capability to identify and resolve bugs
● Participate in design discussions
● Work cross-functionally to implement designs that delight our customers
● Work with stakeholders to scope and prioritize tasks
● Work in an Agile development environment
● Experienced Front-end dev (5+ years)
● React, Redux (or similar data model)
● Sass, styled-components
● Integrations with multiple async back-end services
● Cross Browser testing
● Understanding of continuous integration/continuous deployment process
● Unit testing with Jasmine, Mocha, Chai and/or Jest
● Experience working in fast paced multi-disciplined team
Nice to have:
● Experience with backend, spring based web services
● Experience with Webpack, yarn
● Experience with Functional testing using selenium driver
● Familiar with Scrum processes
● Native application integration
Requires Bachelor's Degree
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 1045811#LI-KS2
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Required skills, knowledge and experience
Please get in touch for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
Looking for a Website Designer who will work in a fast-paced environment, building and implementing next generation web experiences for the landing and informational page(s) of our company website for a brand-new tech product. Though we have our name, logo, and basic branding, we are looking for someone with a strong eye for design to build a site that communicates our brand. We want a modern, accessible, clean, site for a new tech product that should appeal especially to millennials and Gen Xers.
· Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals
· Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch
· Strong command of color theory, image composition, and typography
· Excellent time-management skills
· Awareness of UI/UX principles
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field, or one to three years of professional design experience
· Portfolio of strong creative work
· Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
· Good understanding or experience with Vue, Vuex, Node, Firebase.
· Proficient with Vuetify and Jest is a bonus
To start, this is a contract position, but could potentially grow into a fulltime position.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $26.00 - $48.00 per hour
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
React Native Developer
Working for a hugely successful commodities trading business that has been hiring extensively thru COVID, fully remote interview, on boarding and working. The successful Mobile Developer will have extensive relevant software development experience, with demonstratble experience in React Native and Node.js
Mandatory Skills for the React Developer
Good to Have Skills for the React Developer
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45.00 - $60.00 per hour
React Developers are responsible for the development, programming, and coding of Information Technology solutions using ReactJS, Redux, D3 and NodeJS to enable Florida Blue Customer Experience applications. They will engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. Developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications and will participate in evaluating, conducting performance testing, and all planned and unplanned maintenance for both internally developed applications and purchased products. They will participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. Developers are responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
o May include database knowledge in MongoBD
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
At Anexinet you will be part of a team who from strategy through execution, delivers award-winning digital applications and the infrastructure to run them on, engaging front-end design, rapid development and a rock-solid back-end, all informed by data-driven insights and powered by partnerships with top tech vendors. Plus, we keep it all running with our managed services and DevOps teams.
Recognized for 10 consecutive years with a Best Place to Work award from the Philadelphia Business Journal, our people come and stay at Blue Bell, PA based Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team oriented with a culture that is second to none.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is paramount. During the COVID-19 situation our employees are currently working remotely. Once the shelter in place requirements are lifted we will continue to protect our people when in our offices by following the cleaning and social distancing protocols and best practices issued by public health authorities.
We are currently recruiting to hire several strong ReactJS developers to join our team.
The ideal candidates should:
· Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Software Engineering and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
· Participate in medium- to large-scale projects
· Provide and support the implementation of business solutions
· Provide support to the business
· Troubleshoot business and production issues
· Strong hands-on experience with ReactJS and state management with Redux, including advance understanding of:
· Error Boundaries
· Context API
· High Order Components
· Dependency management and production deployments
· Strong hands on experience with application performance management/instrumentation and front-end performance optimization techniques
· Lazy loading/pagination
· Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills (Browser Dev Tools/React Dev Tools)
· Experience with unit testing such as Jest/Enzyme (or similar unit testing tools)
· Advanced understanding of Styling of React Components
· CSS3+ and best practices for creating responsive web apps (experience with preprocessors and CSS frameworks is a plus)
· Strong hands on experience of source code management and version control with Git / GitHub.
· Comfortable with following coding standards and giving/receiving code reviews.
· Strong skills for technical writing and documentation.
· Adaptability to different software development methodologies.
· Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required
· Has worked in collaboration with multi-purpose teams (other developers besides self, QA teams, PM teams, Architecture teams, Support teams):
· Comfortable with working with a cross cultural team
· Comfortable communicating to other teams (technical, business, customer, etc.).
· Can communicate decisions made and thought process behind those decisions.
· Comfortable with working on delegated tasks.
· Excellent time-management skills.
· Highly organized and detail oriented.
Nice to have skills:
· Experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts
· Object-Oriented Design and Development, Restful API knowledge
· Working knowledge of C# and .Net
· Experience with XML/JSON, REST and SOA architectures
· Design and implement independently. Work with others on reviews etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
ARC Group has an immediate need for a Full-Stack Java Developer contract, located in Jacksonville, FL. 100% remote will be allowed for candidates that have strong Full Stack with Front-end emphasis and can work during East Coast Business hours. Healthcare = remote work
This is a one-year contact, OPEN for W2 Contract
(no visas, no employers, NO C2C).
Full Stack Developers with an emphasis on Front-End are responsible for the development, programming, and coding of Information Technology solutions using ReactJS, Redux, D3, NodeJS along with Java and have a strong understanding of back-end technologies. They will engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. Developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications and will participate in evaluating, conducting performance testing, and all planned and unplanned maintenance for both internally developed applications and purchased products. They will participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. Developers are responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
The preferred qualifications listed below reflect desired knowledge, skill, and/or experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
5-8 years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience
Relevant Development certifications
Candidate must be strong Full-stack Developer (MERN) with an emphasis on Front-end development
Powered by JazzHR
Apex Systems, the 2nd largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. has an immediate need for a Lead Software Engineer with an enterprise client here in Nashville. Their team is looking for an exceptional Lead Engineer with an insatiable appetite for continuous improvement and innovation.
Title : Software Engineer
Location: Nashville, TN (due to safety concerns, the position will work remotely until Jan 2021)
Duration : 6 month contract to hire.
Primary Responsibilities (What you will do here):
What you are like:
The more of these you have experience with, the better:
Are you passionate about building well-designed software in a highly innovative environment with top developers in the industry?
There's never been a better time to work for SiriusIQ! We are a cutting-edge, cloud-born, fully remote software development company looking for creative, professional developers who are passionate about building well-designed and crafted software.
Our team works across many locations and time zones. Candidates who are a good fit for our agile team are those who are self-motivated problem-solvers able to work both independently to complete tasks and collaboratively to ensure deliverables are met. Our teams stay connected throughout the workday through ongoing chats and phone calls—for this reason, good communication skills are a must.
Additionally, candidates must have an adequate development environment running Windows 10 (PC), experience working within Cloud-architected solutions and must have access to reliable high-speed internet.
Cloud development (Azure, AWS or other) experience is must. The core part of the job will consist in development of .NET applications, microservices and bot/cognitive development, contributing to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance. You will participate in all phases of the software lifecycle with an emphasis on architecture, design, quality and implementation.
Required Experience and Skills
Preferred General Skills and Experience:
Soft Skills that Impress Us:
We are currently interviewing for contract positions and full-time positions. Please submit your resume and relevant experience for consideration.
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the U.S. without restriction are encouraged to apply.
About the Company:
We are a leading technology company looking for remote developers. Our team works across many locations and time zones. Candidates who will be a good fit for our agile team are those who are self-motivated problem-solvers able to work both independently to complete tasks and collaboratively to ensure deliverables are met. Our teams stay connected throughout the workday through ongoing chats and phone calls—for this reason, good communication skills are a must. Additionally, candidates must have an adequate development environment running Windows 10 (PC) as well as reliable high-speed internet connection.
Position: Test Automation Engineer
Location: Rockville, MD
Minimum Contract Duration: 6-12 Month
Third-Party Candidate: Yes
Position Type: Fully Remote.
Mandatory: Java, Selenium, and must have experience in Medicare & Medicaid (or one of them)
#Test #Automation #Engineer #AutomationEngineer #Java #Selenium #Cucumber #Medicare #Medicaid
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $35.00 - $50.00 per hour