Angular Developer required for 3 month contract fully remote working.
Experience required: -
- HTML, CSS
- Working with API's, dtabases
Required skills, knowledge and experience
Please get in touch for more information.
Summit Technology Services has a contract position for an Embedded Control System HMI Developer. This is a remote position based out of Houston, TX.
Job ID S-BH3103
Top skill sets candidates MUST have:
• Node.js/Express.js backend development
• UI/UX design for Mobile Web Applications and Keyboard Driven HMI
• Templating engines such as EJS, Handlebars
• HTML User Interface Testing frameworks
Additional desired qualifications:
• HTML5 (HTML/CSS/JS) FrontEnd (Browser Based data)
• Authentication/login, secure tokens
• REST/Async Browser/Node data exchanges
• Data visualization through charting, graphic elements
• MVC/MVP/MVVP HMI architecture concepts
• C++ knowledge would be a benefit but not critical
*PLEASE NOTE: Candidate must be US Citizen for this W2 position
Summit Technology Services, Inc. is a software engineering services firm providing management, design, development and support for engineering systems and applications, utilizing a diverse set of hardware, communication protocols, and software databases, languages, tools and technology.
Visit us at www.summit-tsi.com
Please send me your most recent resume and availability: email@example.com
Genuent, LLC is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer for a long term contract opportunity for a client based in Los Angeles, CA. This will be a fully remote role.
Abilities, Job Skills and Knowledge
We are working with a Government client who are looking for a remote Senior Software Engineer on an initial 6 month contract to start ASAP. Yow will be responsible for ensuring best practices are adhered to across the department and guiding teams on how to deliver quality software products.
You will assist in the design of software products in collaboration with Architecture and Engineering principles. With a focus on operational stability, robustness, resilience, availability and quality you will be accountable for the code your teams produce.
• Design and lead the strategies for building reusable libraries and services.
• Own the development of medium-long term strategies for product lines and the Software Engineering Community;
• Identify and support the resolution of infrastructure faults;
• Provide 3rd line support on products developed, including out of hours support as and when required;
• Lead multiple Software Engineering teams providing technical leadership and guidance. Including coaching and mentoring your team and their professional development;
• Contribute and set strategic direction for product team and the wider Software Engineering community;
• Lead the collaboration & sharing of knowledge and good practice with the wider software engineering community;
• Lead and support community discussions about best practice within Software Engineering.
Technical Skills Senior Dev Ops Engineer
Programming & build (DDaT) Collaborates with others when necessary to review specifications and uses these agreed standards and tools to design, code, test, correct and document programmes or scripts of medium to high complexity, using the right standards and tools.
User Centred Analysis (DDaT) Understands the difference between user needs and desires of the user. Has experience in meeting user needs across a variety of channels. Able to integrate digital analytics with qualitative data, such as user surveys and user research, to develop hypotheses for testing. Can offer recommendations on the best tools and methods to be used. Able to collaborate with user researchers and can sell/represent users internally. Understands the difference between user needs and desires of the user. Able to champion user research to focus on all users. Can prioritise and defines approaches to understand the user story, guiding others in doing so.
Systems Integration (DDaT) Defines and designs the integration build. Able to co-ordinate build activities and understands how to undertake and support integration testing activities. (Level 3)
Service Focus (DDaT) Sees the bigger picture by taking groups of services, investigating how to get the best of underlying services.
Modern Standards Approach (DDaT) Uses a modern standard approach competently and guides others in so doing.
Systems Design (DDaT) Designs systems characterised by medium levels of risk, impact and business or technical complexity. Selects appropriate design standards, methods and tools and ensures they are applied effectively. Reviews the systems designs of others to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology.
Development languages Java Mandatory experience in one or more development languages
Database management Node.js
Mandatory experience in one or more relational database management tools
SQL tuning optional
Kernel tuning mandatory
Explain plans optional
Patching and upgrade optional at Associate Mandatory at Working and above
Meet Recovery Point Objectives Mandatory (one or more)
Meet Recovery Time Objectives mandatory at working and above (one or more)
L2/L3 Database Build
Build and test interfaces between systems
Spring framework Spring Boot optional at Associate and Working, Mandatory at Practitioner and above (one or more)
Development practice Continuous Delivery Optional
Testing Test Driven Development Mandatory experience in one or more TDD tools
Automated test frameworks Mandatory
Linux Operating Systems Use, operate, patch and secure Mandatory
Collaboration tools Jira Optional
Behaviour Driven Development Cucumber Optional
Micro-Service Architecture Develop Optional
API design and open standards RESTful APIs Mandatory
Security OWASP Top Ten Mandatory
Denial of Service
Cross Site Request Forgery
High Availability products EDB failover manager Mandatory
RPC concepts and transport mechanisms HTTP Mandatory