Sr. UI Developer
Long Term Contract.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services, is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to banking applications.
- Knowledge in react.js and node.js
- Hands on experience in TDD (Test driven development – Jasmine)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Distinct customer focus and quality mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a solid sense for setting priorities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development
Job Type: Contract
- UI development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Herndon, VA (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
Last 90 Days
We need experienced developers with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
Senior Web Developer / Designer
Adobe Experience Manager experience is a must have for this role!
This is a designer/developer position that will work within the AEM platform.
We are looking for someone to help drive digital capabilities across our global ecommerce websites. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with the full stack, with a heavy focus front-end languages, tools, and best practices.
- 3 years of experience with modern front-end tooling: SCSS, GIT, Grunt/Gulp, Node, ESLint
- 2 years of experience developing for Adobe Experience Manager 6.x, with a focus on HTL/Sightly templates and component development
- A strong eye for design, with demonstrable experience coding accessible websites (must be able to speak about WCAG, ARIA, and screen readers)
- Familiarity with Linux, the command line, and with maintaining a local development environment
- Deep knowledge of DevTools, including JS debugging, performance analysis, and network profiling
- Experience working on a large, distributed team, in a CI/CD environment
- Bonus points:
- Experience using Intellij IDEA
- Familiarity with Jira, Bitbucket, and Bamboo
- Java coding experience
- Previous Ecommerce experience
- n technology teams to build and maintain cutting edge web applications using Adobe Experience Manager
- Design and develop custom templates and components, workflows, enhance DAM meta data, object model designs, external integrations and unit testing, all following Adobe’s best practices
- Work closely with Business Analysts to define business requirements and estimate and document technical details relevant to AEM and the integrations.
- Monitor, diagnose and resolve functional and technical issues relating to AEM
- Create technical documentation
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science or a related field)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Web Development, Java, J2EE, JSPs and Servlets
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ)
- Has firm understanding and experience in Agile methodology and Continuous Delivery
- Experience working with both onsite and offshore teams
- Experience with JUnit and other testing frameworks in AEM
- Experience in ClientLibs, Java Content Repository (API), Sling Web Framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework.
- Experience with DAM, AEM Access Management and Workflows is a must.
- Demonstrated automation and “everything is a software problem” mentality.
- eCommerce, Marketing Automation and Mobile tools experience
- Integration of SSO and Microservices
- Can work with multiple integration points for a technology stack including WCM, eCommerce, ERP, CRM, PIM, etc.
- Large scale CMS implementation experience
An Insurance comparison company are looking for a highly skilled React Developer to join their team in Central London. The client is looking for developers who have a keen eye for detail, excited by new challenges and love to get hands-on when it comes to coding!
6 Month Contract
£500 - £550 per day
Remote work Offered
Very strong background using React commercially
Strong use of TDD such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha
Experience with Babel or Webpack (or anything similar)
If you are a highly skilled React developer then please drop me an email with your CV attached.
React Developer / Contract / 6 Months / React / Front End Developer / £500-550 a day / Remote