GC Holder or US citizen ONLY
Sr. SQL Server Administrator
Duration : 24 months plus ongoing
Location : REMOTE ---- Ashburn, VA
* Minimum 3 years of experience in SQL Server 2012 and/or 2014 industry hands-on administration
* Minimum 2 years of experience in MySQL 5.x industry hands-on administration in both Windows and Linus environments
* Installing and Upgrading SQL Server & MySQL database servers
* Configuring and maintaining high availability options such as replication and MSSQL Always-ON.
* Creating, altering, and maintaining db objects (stored procedures, functions, indexes, etc.)
* Knowledge of creating SQL Server SSIS packages
* Troubleshooting database errors and connectivity problems
* Diagnosing and addressing database performance issues
* Proficient in SQL programming
* Must participate in a rotating on-call schedule with other DBAs
* Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
* Familiarity with SQL Server 2016/2019 and SQL Azure
* Familiarity with MySQL 8.x and MySQL Cloud Service
* Familiarity with 3rd party backup tools like Tivoli Data Protection (TDP)
* Familiarity with encryption technologies such as TDE, Always Encrypt, etc.
* Experience with MySQL High Availability solutions like InnoDB CLuster
* Knowledge and Experience in Unix Shell Scripting, PowerShell and/or CHEF
* Foundation in ITIL
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $85.00 - $90.00 per hour
The S&A Group are working with our consulting team who require an experienced ServiceNow Technical Developer to work in London (although due to COVID-19 currently working remotely).
Experience in a ServiceNow development position ideally with SN Administrator, Implementation Specialist and Developer Certification which should include:
Hands on experience of configuring ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM & ITBM applications, Portal, Service Catalog, CMDB & Asset Management
Extensive experience of integration and web technologies to include:REST/SOAP/JSON web services, XML, HTML, CSS3
Understands standards for ServiceNow governance related to Best Practices for defining configuration vs. customisations, migration, environments, platform management (hardening, security, users/groups, data management, MIDs & Email etc.)
Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Excellent communication skills and an understanding of the ITIL v3 Framework
For more information, please forward a copy of your Profile. We will arrange for one of our Delivery Consultants to contact you.
Unique development opportunity for a motivated software developer with C# / WPF / Azure / SQL Server experience interested in a full stack .NET development position.
Software Developer Requirements / Skill Sets
Power Line Reporting is a small company dedicated to crafting custom integration solutions for electric utilities. Our company was founded in 2017 as an offshoot from a consulting engineering firm, but the solutions including code base and back end infrastructure were developed over the past 7 years.
After developing stable and scale-able solutions for a couple clients, we are gearing up to start marketing our tools more widely in the industry. We have a number of upcoming projects and opportunities, but are running thin on the resources needed to ensure our clients receive high quality and well supported solutions.
Power Line Reporting is looking for an ambitious and motivated individual who wants an opportunity to help grow with a company from the ground floor. This will initially be a part time position but the goal will be to transition into a full time, well compensated role. If immediate compensation and benefits are your primary motive, this probably isn't well suited for you.
If, however, you're looking for an opportunity for long term growth, personal development, and the creative freedom to explore new technologies then let's talk!
This role will encompass all aspects of the Microsoft desktop development stack with a big focus on C#, WPF and Microsoft Azure Services. Most of our products are 'factory' type applications which convert and manipulate data from one format to another. We also have a couple database apps built on SQL databases. We have a number of immediate development opportunities to extend existing applications and build out new applications. Along with developement, we're also improving our backend infrastructure with a couple Azure projects (Migrating an externally hosted service into Azure). There are also opportunities to explore non-technical areas such as service contracts, certifications, and other business related tasks.
This is an on site position with an office in downtown San Diego
Job Types: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
After initial onboarding, remote work is possible, however applicant must be in San Diego
This Company Describes Its Culture as: