Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
Network Systems Integration Engineer
Location: Ashburn, VA
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Note: Can work remotely until COVID ends, but should be willing to relocate later.
The position responsibilities include:
You'll need to have:
Even better if you have:
C++ (VIDEO SOLUTIONS) Developer
3 MONTHS + CONTRACT
FULLY REMOTE / WORK FROM HOME
I am recruting for a C++ Developer with proven experience of development within video solutions.
As a C++ Developer you will have 8+ years of development experience, with emphasis on the gateways/routers, responsible for driving development and deployment of the next-generation networking and video solutions.
Experience with RDK-B is strongly desired.
As a C++ (VIDEO SOLUTIONS) Developer you will have:
C++ (VIDEO SOLUTIONS) Developer Required Skills:
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
A leading telecommunications company is currently recruiting for a Senior Software engineer with extensive development experience, with emphasis on the gateways/routers, responsible for driving development and deployment of the next-generation networking and video solutions. Experience with RDK-B is strongly desired. This will be a remote position for an initial 3 month contract.
* Formal Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* 8+ years of engineering experience
* Expert level gateway/router/networking knowledge
* Self-Starter - Proven ability to take ownership of demonstrable functionality from receiving requirements, development, unit test writing through implementation with a high attention to detail
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Expert level Linux knowledge
* Expert embedded systems knowledge.
* RDK-B experience strongly desired.
* Experience with distributing digital video, ABR highly desired.
* Understanding of multicast delivery technologies highly desired.
* Knowledge of Cable related technologies such as DOCSIS
* Knowledge & experience of Modem drivers and NetGen Gateways
* Experience in broadband network communications
* Knowledge of network protocols and stacks such as TCP, UDP, SNMP, IPv6, Gateway, L2 Switch, VLANs, etc.
* experience with GIT
* Should have strong C and C++ programming skills
* Experience performing platform deployment and integrations of content platforms
* Experience working with Video Transport and Video Delivery
* Experience working with development teams with the testing and implementations within new products
* Solid debugging skills, ability to replicate and root cause problems running complex software stacks
* Ability to pick up new code, understand it, and modify/enhance it
* Expertise in toolchains, makefiles, and cross-compiling.
* Experience with RDK Build and Release validations