Face to Face Interview required
- Candidate having 9-11 yrs experience in administration and troubleshooting of NetApp C Mode.
- Excellent knowledge on handling both NAS and SAN Technology.
- Excellent knowledge on FAS 8000, FAS 9000, FAS 6000 and AFF 700 storage controllers.
- Strong knowledge on Ontap Version 9 and above.
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge on handling DR test activation and DR resync activation.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience with Snapmirror technology like XDP, DP and LS Snapmirror.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience with File sharing protocols and application: - CIFS, NFSv3, NFSv4, Citrix, Hyper- V and VMware.
- Excellent knowledge on space saving mechanism: Deduplication, flexlcones and snapshots.
- Candidate having knowledge in data protections mechanism like Snapmirror / snapshot restoration.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience on WFA and OCUM.
- Knowledge on tools like Grafana, Perfstat, wireshark, ASUP logs is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge on cluster setup, adding Nodes to existing cluster and VServer creation.
- Candidate having experience on hardware replacements like Motherboard replacement, Head swap, disk failures and other hardware.
- Experience on Decommissioning old Nodes/Cluster.
- Experience on handling Disk firmware, Disk shelf firmware and SP/RLM upgrades.
- Excellent knowledge on storage Migrations.
- Excellent knowledge on NDO like, vol move, vol rehost, Major and minor Upgrades.
- Candidate having depth knowledge and troubleshooting on backend cluster switches like CN1610 and Cisco switches.
- Experience on backend cluster switch Non-disruptive upgrades.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience on snapdrive tool.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience with performance issue.
- Candidate having knowledge on Monitoring tools (EM7) and ticketing tool (Service Now) is a plus.
- Understanding and strong knowledge on networking components like LIFs, VLAN, ifgrp, routers and brocade switches.
- Candidate having ability to diagnose Network problems and deliver analyses on root cause.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience with scripting knowledge like python, shell, and ruby.·
- Excellent knowledge of Operating Systems including (Windows servers 2008, 2012, 2016, UNIX, Linux, RHEL)
- Strong troubleshooting experience with Ethernet, TCP/ IP networking protocol.
- Strong troubleshooting knowledge on DNS, LDAP, NIS, DC, AD and Kerberos.
- Should be able to identify and troubleshoot SMB and NFS authentication and authorization issues.
- Strong knowledge and experience in troubleshooting issues on either NFS or CIFS or TCP/ IP is mandatory.
Minimum Experience: 10 Yrs
Maximum Experience: 14 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate having ability to handle storage space management.
- Candidate having ability to provide technical support for the customer’s large environment across world
- Candidate must be willing to travel between Datacenters in different locations within US
- Candidate should be prepared to travel to India for Knowledge Transfer and Trainings as the situation may demand
- Candidate should be ready for call of duty beyond the standard 9x5 working hours based on operational demands
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $50.00 /year
- Scripting: 3 years (Required)
- Windows: 4 years (Required)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux: 5 years (Required)
- Network: 5 years (Required)
- Switches: 4 years (Required)
- Reston, VA (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 1 year
Looking for a Software Quality Engineer for our San Antonio TX location.
Main Criteria : Working knowledge of FDA and IEC 62304 requirements for medical device software, Working knowledge of C, C++, and LabVIEW
Level 1 is at max 67000, Level 2 is at max 90000
Job Description :
Ensures compliance to regulatory requirements and applicable industry standards and guidance for software development, verification and validation (V&V) processes associated with medical device embedded software. This individual will participate in code review, audit software documentation against established software processes and work standards, and verify software anomalies align with the risk management requirements.
* Work with software/firmware designers and developers at all stages
of development to conform to software life cycle procedures including
* Approver of software development documents, software V&V
documents, and quality system procedures for device software.
* Audits software test procedures (including automated testing) to
verify against software requirements specification.
* Audit software development process against regulatory
requirements, standards, industry guidance, quality system procedures,
work instructions, templates, and project development plans.
* Facilitate discussions with Software Developers to triage and
resolve anomalies identified during testing.
* Facilitate the use of current Software Quality techniques. Ensure
compliance of new products to internal process requirements, industry
standards (e.g. ISO, IEEE, IEC), and regulatory agency requirements.
* Participate in design and code review meetings relating to
* Document/Oversee the software verification and validation of the
product. Manage/Oversee product documentation through the Change Order
and Release process.
* Contribute to system level hazard analysis and generate test
guidelines for software products and/or the tools used in software
* Immediately elevate to management any major problem with device
software that could affect data security, customer usability or system
adherence to process requirements.
* Support the supplier audit process, as applicable, as a subject
matter expert in the auditing of embedded systems/product software
* Execute process improvement projects, as required
* Participate in any and all reasonable work activities as may be
deemed suitable and assigned by management.
* Conform to, support and enforce all Company policies and
* Perform other duties/responsibilities as assigned by management
Job Type: Contract