Profile: Drupal Developer
Work Location: Herndon, VA, 20171
Duration: 12+ months
Client is seeking a Senior Drupal/ PHP developer to join its Cybersecurity Effective Delivery Domain / CISO group at the Herndon, VA location. The ideal candidate is an experienced Drupal / PHP developer. This person will work with lead security architects and work on different cybersecurity solutions. This person is able to identify and drive issues to closure. This individual must be a consensus builder, a team player and work within an open environment.
·Senior Drupal (v7), PHP, CSS and HTML skills (5+ years)
·Strong Experience with MySQL and Linux scripting – Cron, etc.
·Experience building custom modules and themes
·Experience with Drupal and Linux Security
·Strong Experience with APIs / Integration
·Strong Experience with GitHub.
·Expert knowledge and experience of configuring and building Drupal 7 Sites.
·Define the use cases for solutions, design the solution to help with prototyping and development, and take solution through to launch
·Should be self-motivated and have the ability to break through technological hurdles with minimal supervision
·Participating in the full life-cycle of software development, including requirements gathering, estimating, development, testing and support
·Work within our agile team to help refine, implement and validate our user stories in light of your knowledge of Drupal best-practice structures, patterns, and/or modules that may be applied. Help in supporting customer immediate needs.
Pluses or Nice to Have:
·Interpersonal competencies in customer focus, teamwork/collaboration, impact/influence
·Functional competencies in a wide variety of areas such as databases, reporting tools, and web development
·Experience in cybersecurity domain (experience in Cryptography, Certificates, Encryption, Code Signing Solutions, Integration with HSM or Virtual HSM
Job Type: Contract
- Scripting: 1 year (Preferred)
- APIs / Integration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Linux Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- GitHub: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drupal (v7): 1 year (Preferred)
- More than 1 year
Last 90 Days
Job Title: Drupal Developer
Reports to: Director of Web Engineering
Position Purpose: Develop custom Drupal Web Applications solutions for Mindgrub clients.
- Custom programming and web application development for Drupal solutions.
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing sites
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions
- Research and development of new web technologies to gain efficiencies in software development and delivery
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, and contributed modules.
- Minimum 5+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as BitBucket
- Familiarity with Pantheon
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams such as User Experience, Design, and Quality Assurance Teams.
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
Desired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years of Drupal development experience
- Proficient in the LAMP Technology Stack
- The position offers the ability to work remotely or on-site in our Baltimore office, and manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
- This is a contractor position
- Dog-friendly office.
- A flexible schedule.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
Greetings from Cerebra Consulting Inc.
DRUPAL MIGRATION EXPERT - Dulles, VA
The Contractor shall assist the Airports Authority with:
- Must have good communication as this reports directly to the CEO & Director
- Experience migrating Drupal 7 to 8
- Management of the migration process (not so much people)
- May have to do some coding but not daily
- Creating migration scripts for Drupal 7 entities to Drupal 8
- Working with features and Drupal configuration management to capture the site configurations
- Providing best approach for the migration and provide alternative for the modules
- 5+ years of experience with front-end development and implementation within CMS frameworks
- Drupal 8 version available Suggesting futuristic structural enhancement for forward compatibility with Drupal 9
- Building and optimize the migration plugin for the modules which does not have a migration path available
- Generating the plan for optimal migration impact on the Business
- Working closely with the Drupal developers to ensure the entity mapping is accurate
- Assisting back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
Cerebra Consulting Inc,
270 Lancaster Ave, Suite-D2, Malvern, PA 19355
Phone| 215- 253-4737 x119 Fax| 215- 933-6897 Cell| 610-421-0911
PARTNERS| Oracle | Amazon | Salesforce | Hortonworks | Cloudera | MapR
AWARDS| Philadelphia 100 | INC5000 | CIO Top 10 Oracle Providers 2018
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $35.00 to $45.00 /hour
- CMS frameworks: 5 years (Required)
- Drupal Migration: 4 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance criteria.
- Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
- Performing architecture and design of Drupal based web sites.
- Develops and executes Accepted Test Driven Development (ATDD) approach to ensure software quality
- BA or BS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience developing Drupal code
- Ability to write modules that create custom solutions to client problems
- Hands-on experience with custom API development using Drupal
- Proficient writing skills and the ability to draft site architecture documentation like wireframes and site-maps
- Proven 2+ year track record of working with Drupal sites
- Familiarity with Git and Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Features and Context
- Working experience in testing frameworks JUnit/TestNG
- Working experience in Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of Jira
- Working experience in Automated Test Driven Development (ATDD) tools using Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber