The Network Security Engineer with Zscaler Exp (Level 3) is responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, supporting of network and network security infrastructure and application components.
* Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking and WAN.
* Designing, deploying and supporting Zscaler Cloud based Infrastructure across various Data Centers and Disaster Recovery environments
* Manage and configure Bluecoat, ZScalar proxy devices
* Migrating the policies from on premise Bluecoat to Cloud Based Zscaler Proxy service in tandem with various application owners.
* Understand the Traffic Flows for both Https (web Traffic) standard and custom application-based traffic and accordingly design solution around it for Firewalling and Proxy services.
* Whitelisting IP space for various Project team to access external vendors access to ensure safe and secure connectivity.
* Work on Palo Alto Zone based Firewalls to create Zones and Policies for various segment of the network and accordingly troubleshoot any connectivity issues thereof across various Security Zones viz – DMZ, DAZ, BEZ, userDMZ, User Zone etc.
* Assist in the design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, Ether-Channel (Bonding), etc.
* Provides network systems Engineering support to users for
- Cisco ASA, Checkpoint and Palo Alto Firewalls
- F5 Big IP load Balancers
- Blue Coat Proxy
- Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Wireless Devices
- InfoBlox IPAM
- AWS Infrastructure Exp. is good to have
* Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
* Work with internal applications teams and design and implement appropriate network solutions
* Provide Technical Support for issues escalated by Level 2 Operations
* Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.)
* Coordinates activities with other system areas and vendors, and deals with network security systems planning, upgrading, monitoring, testing and servicing.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $100,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- Network Security Engineer with Zscaler: 5 years (Required)
- More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
The System Administrator will assist the IT team with insuring the trouble-free day to day operation of the divisional Windows servers and network equipment. This position requires hands-on experience with VMWare, Active Directory, Group Policy, and switches. He/she will assist in the development and maintenance of network communications. Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements. Requires an associate degree in area of specialty or 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Individual must be able to work independently and well as being able to work from instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works without immediate supervision. Typically reports to the IT Director/Manager.
- HW/SW installation, general and advanced server maintenance and configuration.
- Provide end user support for all infrastructure services and applications.
- Engineering software installations and licensing schemes
- Server and system configuration, security and auditing.
- In depth hardware, software and network trouble-shooting.
- Manage technical projects and implementations at all levels of size and complexity
- Provide after hours on-call support as required.
- 5 years minimum experience in Windows administration
- Ability to work in an empowered and very dynamic environment, self-directed work team environment
- Experience with Windows Server, Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Bitlocker/MBAM, Microsoft GPOs, and Microsoft Certificate Authority.
- Ability to interface well with members of the organization, suppliers & customers, management and end users.
- Documentation skills
- Experience in Microsoft HyperV
- Experience with WSUS and Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP),
- Experience with Software distribution, (Bigfix is a plus)
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 /hour
- MIcrosoft HyperV: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows administration: 5 years (Preferred)
- Leesburg, VA (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Last 90 Days
Face to Face Interview required
- Candidate having 9-11 yrs experience in administration and troubleshooting of NetApp C Mode.
- Excellent knowledge on handling both NAS and SAN Technology.
- Excellent knowledge on FAS 8000, FAS 9000, FAS 6000 and AFF 700 storage controllers.
- Strong knowledge on Ontap Version 9 and above.
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge on handling DR test activation and DR resync activation.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience with Snapmirror technology like XDP, DP and LS Snapmirror.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience with File sharing protocols and application: - CIFS, NFSv3, NFSv4, Citrix, Hyper- V and VMware.
- Excellent knowledge on space saving mechanism: Deduplication, flexlcones and snapshots.
- Candidate having knowledge in data protections mechanism like Snapmirror / snapshot restoration.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience on WFA and OCUM.
- Knowledge on tools like Grafana, Perfstat, wireshark, ASUP logs is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge on cluster setup, adding Nodes to existing cluster and VServer creation.
- Candidate having experience on hardware replacements like Motherboard replacement, Head swap, disk failures and other hardware.
- Experience on Decommissioning old Nodes/Cluster.
- Experience on handling Disk firmware, Disk shelf firmware and SP/RLM upgrades.
- Excellent knowledge on storage Migrations.
- Excellent knowledge on NDO like, vol move, vol rehost, Major and minor Upgrades.
- Candidate having depth knowledge and troubleshooting on backend cluster switches like CN1610 and Cisco switches.
- Experience on backend cluster switch Non-disruptive upgrades.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience on snapdrive tool.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience with performance issue.
- Candidate having knowledge on Monitoring tools (EM7) and ticketing tool (Service Now) is a plus.
- Understanding and strong knowledge on networking components like LIFs, VLAN, ifgrp, routers and brocade switches.
- Candidate having ability to diagnose Network problems and deliver analyses on root cause.
- Understanding and strong troubleshooting experience with scripting knowledge like python, shell, and ruby.·
- Excellent knowledge of Operating Systems including (Windows servers 2008, 2012, 2016, UNIX, Linux, RHEL)
- Strong troubleshooting experience with Ethernet, TCP/ IP networking protocol.
- Strong troubleshooting knowledge on DNS, LDAP, NIS, DC, AD and Kerberos.
- Should be able to identify and troubleshoot SMB and NFS authentication and authorization issues.
- Strong knowledge and experience in troubleshooting issues on either NFS or CIFS or TCP/ IP is mandatory.
Minimum Experience: 10 Yrs
Maximum Experience: 14 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate having ability to handle storage space management.
- Candidate having ability to provide technical support for the customer’s large environment across world
- Candidate must be willing to travel between Datacenters in different locations within US
- Candidate should be prepared to travel to India for Knowledge Transfer and Trainings as the situation may demand
- Candidate should be ready for call of duty beyond the standard 9x5 working hours based on operational demands
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $50.00 /year
- Scripting: 3 years (Required)
- Windows: 4 years (Required)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux: 5 years (Required)
- Network: 5 years (Required)
- Switches: 4 years (Required)
- Reston, VA (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 1 year
- Design and implement composable Terraform modules for reusable infrastructure deployments, including Kubernetes and Cloudera clusters in public and private clouds
- Evolve large-scale highly distributed systems with semantically versioned Terraform module
- Create automated tests for Terraform modules
- Combine multiple reusable modules to build an entire end-to-end technology stack
- Document workflow architecture and gain approval from the key stakeholders
- Extensive experience in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting cloud-based infrastructure
- 50-50 mix between Software Development and Network Administration experience
- Expert level experience in Hashicorp Terraform, Vault, Packer, and Consul
- Expert knowledge of networking/security: dhcp/dns servers, routers, switches, firewalls, and security
- Expert level experience in working with virtualization technology: VMware vSphere and NSX-T
- Proficient hands-on programming expertise with the following languages: Python, Shell
- Proficient with git and git workflows to manage source code changes
- Proficient knowledge of UNIX system internals
- Strong knowledge of Agile Development framework such as SCRUM
- Proven ability to work remotely with teams of various sizes in same/different timezones, from anywhere and still remain highly motivated, productive, and organized
Top 3 Skills:
- Terraform-- 2 years’ experience
- Networking-- 4-5 years’ experience
- VMware/NSX-T-- 4-5 years’ experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- DevOps: 1 year (Preferred)
Local Candidates only.
Reward The Fan is a live streamed trivia game show where fans answer trivia questions for a chance to win free tickets to see their favorite teams, artists or Broadway shows.
RTF is a growing startup based in NYC and are looking to add talented, hard-working and friendly members to our dynamic team. We are searching for an experienced IT Network Engineer candidate for an initial 3 month term with the ability to become a full time member of RTF.
Role: IT Network & Systems Administrator.
Technologies and Description:
Experience with Windows 2012R2/16,
Experience with AWS cloud,
Experience in setting up AWS CloudFront and AWS related services,
Experience working with VMware, VPNs,
Strong Experience with Office 365 handling autonomously and in a team environment,
Provide remote troubleshooting for users working remotely,
Experience configuring Firewalls and VPN's,
Experience with proxy IP services,
Experience with IP Telephony and Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
Experience in Adapting to a rapidly changing environment,
Experience as lead administrator for network security,
Experience as lead administrator for Backup systems,
Experience in Conducting and coordinating complex troubleshooting activities,
Experience in tackling hardware related issues and giving a solution to it,
Keep accurate records of your time and services provided
Graduate or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science related discipline or equivalent IT experience,
CCNA, CCDA and MCSE/MCSA is strongly preferred,
Solid understanding of Cisco internetworks, routing and switching and related protocols,
Solid understanding of LAN/WAN is required,
A solid understanding of WAN circuit troubleshooting,
Administrating, maintaining and provisioning windows domain controllers,
Monitoring automated reports and/or responding to alerts for multiple hard/software applications issues,
Advance understanding of Windows Server 2012 R2 (and greater), Active Directory, Group Policy,
Advanced understanding of Office 365, Drop Box for business and VOIP,
Experienced with Distributed File System, System Management Server,
Experienced with Microsoft Desktop Application Support,
Strong understanding of Networking equipment, concepts, and services (DNS, DHCP, VPN),
Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
Self-motivated and strong capability to learn new concepts and systems,
Experience with Microsoft Visio, Excel, Word are required,
Advanced MS Office skills are a plus,
Willingness to work extra hours as operational needs dictate.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Network Administration: 5 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6/7 experience
- Experience deploying, operating, monitoring, patching, troubleshooting Linux Hosts
- NFS, SAMBA, AD/LDAP integration, Web Servers, Tomcat, LVM, YUM, and Linux security hardening
- Able to install Linux servers, troubleshoot hardware/software installation and basic networking issues
- Basic familiarity with BASH Scripting, kickstart deployments
- Basic familiarity with Red Hat Satellite Server technologies
- Basic familiarity with configuring Storage Area Network connectivity over Fiber Channel
- Familiarity with Windows systems, VMWare, Hadoop, and Storage Area Networks, Big Data Analytical environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, retain, and apply good interpersonal skills, and perform effectively under time pressure
- Setting up and managing Linux systems, applications and environments and ensuring those systems comply with government security standards
- Apache web server administration and configuration
- Maintains High Availability infrastructure ensuring security compliances and high level performance while minimizing service interruption
- Provide network systems securities through policy enforcement and monitoring access
- Assists in the design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS etc
- Troubleshooting network hardware and software applications, OS upgrades, and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services