GC and USC Only
This position can be fully REMOTE as long as candidates have experience with:
Looking for Principal Full-Stack Architect with expertise on building highly scalable serverless Web portal
1. 8+ years of full stack development experience
2. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
3. Experience developing highly scalable serverless web applications for large, distributed systems on AWS cloud
4. Expertise with multi-factor authentication (AWS Cognito or auth0 or passportJS)
5. Experience with full stack technologies including front-end, back-end, databases, DevOps, mobile and web frameworks (AWS Amplify preferred)
6. Expertise with web programming including NodeJs, React, Ember, typescript
7. Expertise developing and deploying web app using CI/CD
8. Good understanding of web application stack including CDN, DNS, Route 53, SSL, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70.00 - $75.00 per hour
Novacoast Federal is looking for a Short-Term Microsoft Consultant with expertise in Azure Cloud Services for a 3 month government contract. Position is remote due to COVID. Will be on-site if client is open before the 3 month period.
The client currently runs virtual server environment that resides in a Data Center. This fall the client will be moving our entire IT infrastructure (general support system) to the cloud. We’ll still be running a virtual server environment in the cloud and to do so we’ll use Microsoft’s Azure resources (CPU, RAM, storage).
More about Novacoast:
Novacoast is an international IT Professional Services and Product Development company built on a foundation of engineering expertise and a culture of creative problem solving. Empowered on every level by our flexible and fearless perspective, Novacoast combines its advanced technical knowledge with our customers’ expertise so together we can make informed decisions and avoid costly IT mistakes.
We specialize in identity and access management, security and compliance, network infrastructure, remote management, desktop management, and open source solutions.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Air Press Media creates, innovates, problem-solves, and helps clients be more profitable. Expect to be working with dozens of small and medium sized service related businesses and thinking outside the box is a must.
Deep experience building WordPress, WooCommerce, and PHP websites. Experience working in the Divi theme a huge plus.
· Research and keep up with the latest WordPress, SEO news and tactics.
· Website design and creation
· Perform keyword research, competitive analysis, and content optimization.
· Write enticing titles, subtitles, meta descriptions, and image tags.
· Identify opportunities and provide advice to improve our clients’ websites.
· Minimum of three to five years of demonstrated WordPress development experience.
· Intermediate knowledge of HTML.
· Strong analytics skills.
· Excellent writing and verbal skills.
· High level of attention to detail.
· Team Player!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract, Commission
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Requisition Number: 77351
Insight Enterprise is seeking a Remote Azure Consultant for a 3+ month contract that will extend long term. We are seeking candidates who are familiar with Azure Gov, to help with our client’s team with reviewing the current environment, design changes for efficiency, Microsoft best practices, and implements the approved changes. The focus will be design, planning, and execution for moving the current onsite VMWare hosted infrastructure to Azure.
The overall objectives of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
Qualifications/ Must Haves:
Nice to have:
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||